recently duuring a conference call to introduce Vesey.ddd

in Spam Area!!! 23.10.2019 07:12
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

LOUDON, N.H. -- Jimmie Johnson gave Hendrick Motorsports a needed bright spot, turning a lap of 133.971 mph Friday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway to win his first pole of the season.Johnson, a two-time race winner this season, could use a bst following a five-race slump where he failed to finish better than 13th. He has crashed out of his last two races, finishing 35th at Daytona International Speedway and 32nd last weekend at Kentucky Speedway.He was the lone Hendrick Motorsports driver in the top five.Hendrick suffered a blow this week when Dale Earnhardt Jr. dropped out of Sundays race because he suffered from symptoms of a concussion. Four-time NASCAR champion Jeff Gordon will drive the No. 88 Chevrolet next week at Indianapolis if Earnhardt is not cleared to return.Alex Bowman, making his first Sprint Cup start of the season, qualified 20th subbing for Earnhardt.Johnson, Earnhardt, Kasey Kahne and Chase Elliott have all contributed to Hendrick Motorsports losing drought over the last 13 races. Johnsons March 20th win in Fontana, California, was the last for a Hendrick driver.Kyle Busch was second, followed by Martin Truex Jr., Kurt Busch and Denny Hamlin.The car wasnt driving as well as I would have liked it to drive for qualifying, Busch said. But gd speed, thats what matters right now and being able to put up a gd lap like that.Heres what else was going on during Fridays qualifying:ITS ON THE POLEJohnson has 35 poles in 526 career NASCAR starts and first in 29 career Sprint Cup races at New Hampshire. Hes a three-time winner at New Hampshire and one of only two drivers to win two straight times on the track. Johnson has nine top-10 starts this season.TESTING, TESTINGEarnhardt, Denny Hamlin, Ricky Stenhouse Jr. and Aric Almirola were the only drivers to participate in a two-day Gdyear tire test last month at New Hampshire.The fact that Dale tested here, it makes (his absence) a larger issue, Johnson said. Those face-to-face conversations are so much more important than reading notes. Were going to miss that part, for sure.DRIVE FOR FIVEBrad Keselowski starts ninth as he tries for his fifth victory of the season.It is nice to have four wins. I wish they meant more. When it comes Chase time, I have four stickers on my car and that is about it, he said.BOWMANS STARTThe 23-year-old Bowman has not raced in the Cup series this season and had no top-10 finishes in 71 starts over the 2014-2015 seasons with BK Racing and Tommy Baldwin Racing. He drives part-time in the second-tier Xfinity Series for Earnhardts JR Motorsports team.I felt like we probably could have qualified a little better, he said. I probably didnt do the best job I possibly could have and we got a little t tight off. Everybody at Hendrick Motorsports has worked really hard on this thing. Obviously, I hope Dale is feeling betterIts been a crazy 24 hours. Im ready to go take a nap, eat some fd and relax a little bit until tomorrow.FINDING GORDONIs everyone sure Gordon knows he might be driving next weekend? Gordon is in France this weekend, which ruled him out for a potential return at New Hampshire.Somebody better call him, I think hes in the south of France drinking rose, Johnson said. We need to sober him up and get him back. Air Max 97 Cheap Canada . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and gd things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Air Max2 Light Canada . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and tk bronze in 2005. http://www.clearanceairmaxcanada.com/air-max-plus-canada-sale.html .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Nike Air Max 360 Canada .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. Air Max 90 Womens Canada . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Former NHL player?Chris Drury?has been promoted to assistant general manager of the New York Rangers?, the team announced Friday.Drury, 40, played 12 seasons in the NHL, including four with the Rangers. He won a Stanley Cup with the Colorado Avalanche in 2001 and also played for the Calgary Flames and Buffalo Sabres.Originally selected by the Quebec Nordiques in the third round (72nd overall) of the 1994 NHL entry draft, Drury registered 615 points in 892 career games. He is also the only player to win the Calder Trophy and Hobey Baker Award. During his collegiate career, he helped Boston University win the 1995 national championship.He was also inducted into the U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame in 2015.Drury had been serving as the Rangers director of player development, and he was an important part of helping the team sign free-agent prospect Jimmy Vesey.It was very significant, Rangers GM Jeff Gorton said recently duuring a conference call to introduce Vesey.dddddddddddd Ive gotten to know [Drury] a lot since we hired him in the last year, and hes a pretty special guy. He has lots of character and hes done a lot of different things in the game -- and in sports in general -- and hes had so much success. He carries himself with class. Hes just a gd guy and a great voice in the rm.Chris has been a great hire for us, and hes done a lot of gd things in one year. Hes been very impressive for us and definitely a huge asset in the rm when we go talk to young players.From an international playing standpoint, Drury represented Team USA at eight major events, including three Winter Olympics (2002, 2006, 2010).Drury was on the Trumbull, Connecticut, team that won the 1989 Little League World Series. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 117 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen