prepare a report for the KNCB, th

in Spam Area!!! 23.10.2019 07:12
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Anton Roux will step down as coach of the Netherlands team to take up the role of assistant coach of Otago Volts. Roux will be assisting Rob Walter, who was appointed early last month.I feel the time is right for me to move on and continue my career elsewhere. To be a part of a team that has grown from crazy young boys, into grown young men, husbands, and even parents has been special to say the least, Roux said. This experience, by far, outweighs any of our on-field successes, and has taught me a lot about how to manage the person before the athlete. As far as our on-field performances go, I believe our results speak for themselves, and I hope that the cricket world has enjoyed every single victory, and anguished, for every single loss, just as much as I have.Netherlands enjoyed a gd run under Roux, who was in charge for 52 games. Netherlands won 36 and lost 16 of those, but more than the wins and losses, Roux will be remembered for pulling them up to No. 11 in the T20 rankings. I believe a T20 ranking of 11th in the world is something we should all be proud of. The quality of cricket in the world has risen so much in the last few years, and to think that Holland is 11th is quite staggering.Under Roux, Netherlands failed to qualify for the 2015 World Cup, but were a part of the World T20 in 2014, when they stunned England, and in the following edition in India earlier this year. As a young 35-year-old, to say that I have been to two World Cups as a head coach is an honour that I will forever hold dear to my heart, he said.Before he leaves the Netherlands set-up, Roux will prepare a report for the KNCB, the Netherlands cricket board, on domestic cricket in the country and the way forward. The report will also include his thoughts on the importance of preparing players to get them technically ready for international cricket. China Jerseys Cheap . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. China Jerseys Stitched . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. https://www.chinajerseyscheap.us/ . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Fake China Jerseys . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Cheap Jerseys From China . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. After a record 36 Melbourne Cups, Victorian race caller Greg Miles has announced his retirement.The 57-year-old announced on RSN927 on Monday, he wanted to go out on his terms while still at the top of his game.His will continue as Victorias main caller until his contract expires in June, unless a replacement is found earlier.Ive had a gd innings. Ive enjoyed it and I still enjoy it but I dont want to be the bloke who went on two years t long, Miles told RSN927.I would rather be the bloke who went two years early.Ive been thinking about this for five years and it feels right.Its the right time to go.A long break in the middle of the year during which Miles travelled overseas helped him make up his mind to step away from race broadcasting.He said calling three meetings a week and the amount of work required pre-meeting, as well as post-meeting, was taxing.He said he had contemplated calling just one meeting a week but didnt believe that was fair, sayiing broadcasting was a full-time job.ddddddddddddiles said on reflection he was stepping away from calling having had the best spring carnival of his career.Nothing will change until June unless a replacement is found earlier with Miles to be a member of the selection panel.Beyond June, Miles will have involvement with some historical projects on racing.com while hes also in discussions with RSN927.Im far from walking away from the game, Miles said.Im not going to miss calling, because Ive done plenty of it, and Im not going to miss racing because Ill continue to go.Im still welded on to it a bit but its the right time to walk away from broadcasting and do some other things.Racing Victoria will develop a scholarship for aspiring racecallers to be named in his honour with Miles to play an active role in nurturing young talent. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 21 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen