wait on Ezeli, who had a left knee

in Spam Area!!! 14.08.2019 09:53
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

The NFL is investigating the New York Giants use of a handheld, two-way radio in the fourth quarter of Sunday nights 10-7 victory over the Dallas Cowboys, a source told ESPNs Todd Archer, confirming a report by the New York Post.Coach Ben McAd was seen using a walkie-talkie to relay plays to quarterback Eli Manning when the Giants were having problems with their headsets early in the fourth quarter. Coaches are not allowed to hold any two-way radios during a game.Another source told ESPN the Cowboys have not filed a formal complaint with the league, but that the NFL had already begun its own investigation of the Giants use of handheld, two-way radios.Stephen Jones, the Cowboys chief operating officer and executive vice president/director of player personnel, wouldnt confirm Thursday that his team has contacted the NFL.We dont comment on things like that, he said, referring to whether they called the NFL, but its obvious to everybody what happened, and my understanding is its being lked into and handled.Jones said the team believes the use of the walkie-talkies did not play a part in the outcome of the game.The rule is in place because walkie-talkies provide nonstop access to the quarterbacks headset and cannot be cut off by the leagues cutoff switch operator. League rules state that communication between the quarterback and the sideline must be cut off when 15 seconds remain on the play clock.A backup quarterback is allowed to hold a two-way radio, but hes not permitted to speak into it.The Giants declined to comment Thursday.Wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and Manning were seen running to the sideline to get the plays on a drive in the fourth Sunday night against the Cowboys. The Giants did not score on the drive.I just wasnt getting anything, so I had to run to the sideline to get the plays, Manning told the Post. Four plays maybe, we dont have signals for stuff. It happened to be all run plays. If its pass plays, [backup quarterback Ryan] Nassib or somebody could signal them to me. I had to run to the sideline, sometimes he was giving it to Odell [Beckham Jr.] right there, and Odell would run to me and get the play in. Like high schl.It wasnt long before McAd resumed communication with Manning.I dont know when he was on the walkie-talkie or not, Manning said. I just knew it was back in my ear, and we were going.McAd is in his first year as an NFL head coach. He spent two seasons as the Giants offensive crdinator after eight seasons as an assistant with the Green Bay Packers.ESPNs Todd Archer and Josina Anderson contributed to this report. Phil McConkey Cheap Jersey . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Mark Bavaro Jersey .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. http://www.giantsonlineteamshop.com/michael-strahan-jersey-cheap.html .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamlps Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Deandre Baker Cheap Jersey . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Dexter Lawrence Youth Jersey . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. Editors note: After a busy first half of the 2016 MLB season, Joe Peta takes a lk at both the gd and bad for all 30 teams to find overvalued and undervalued clubs from a betting perspective. He also projects each teams second half. This is the entry for the Seattle Mariners. Records reflect all games played through Sunday. All statistics are through each teams 81st game. Season-to-date pricing adds the implied win probability from the money line of eachh teams first 81 games and converts it to 162 games.ddddddddddddSeattle MarinersVegas projection: 82.5 wins My projection: 87 wins Current record/pace: 45-44 (82-win pace) Season-to-date pricing: 86.6 winsWhats gone right:?Long the Achilles heel of the franchise, this years offense is on pace to be the best since the 2002 squad. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 119 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen