will be ready to go.But rookie right tack

in Spam Area!!! 15.08.2019 11:25
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- Stanley Cup-winning Matt Murray insists hes OK after taking an accidental hit to the head from Pittsburgh Penguins teammate Evgeni Malkin in a 7-1 loss to the Washington Capitals on Wednesday night.Murray left the game late in the first period when Malkin went to shove Capitals defenseman Karl Alzner and hit Murray, whose mask came off. Murray went down to the ice in pain, talked to an athletic trainer and skated off.Murray did not return but said he went through the NHLs concussion protocol and was medically cleared.Im fine, Murray said. I had to go through the protocol, which I think is a little bit unnecessary. I think I was fine. They tk me off for the hit that knocked my helmet off. After that, it was just coachs decision to keep me out.Marc-Andre Fleury came in cold to replace Murray with 23.7 seconds left in the first, and allowed a goal to T.J. Oshie with 7.9 second remaining as Pittsburgh fell behind 3-0. With Murray watching from the bench wearing a baseball cap, Fleury allowed five goals on 25 shots.Coach Mike Sullivan said of his decision not to send Murray back out there: I thought it made sense for a lot of reasons.Murray, who missed the start of the playoffs because of a concussion and the start of this regular season with a broken hand from the World Cup of Hockey, entered the game 4-0-0 with a 1.25 goals-against average and .961 save percentage. kiestore.com/Steelers-Benny-Snell-Jr-Jersey/" target="_blank">Benny Snell Jr. Womens Jersey . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. kiestore.com/Steelers-Mike-Wagner-Jersey/" target="_blank">Mike Wagner Jersey .ca lk back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we lk back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. kiestore.com/Steelers-Heath-Miller-Jersey/" target="_blank">http://www.steelersrkiestore.com/Steelers-Heath-Miller-Jersey/ . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. kiestore.com/Steelers-Zach-Gentry-Jersey/" target="_blank">Zach Gentry Jersey .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. kiestore.com/Steelers-Ernie-Stautner-Jersey/" target="_blank">Ernie Stautner Womens Jersey . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. PHILADELPHIA -- Nelson Agholors blunders could send the former first-round pick to the sideline.The Philadelphia Eagles signed wide receiver Paul Turner off the practice squad on Monday, a day after Agholor had a costly penalty and no catches in a 25-16 loss at Seattle.Agholor, the 20th overall pick in the 2015 draft, has underperformed in his first two seasons in Philadelphia. He has 50 receptions for 547 yards and two touchdowns in 23 games.Sometimes you have to take a step back in order to go forward, coach Doug Pederson said . Sometimes that can help clear your head.Agholor lined up almost 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage and was called for illegal formation to nullify a 57-yard touchdown pass to Zach Ertz that wouldve given Philadelphia a lead in the second quarter.Wide receivers coach Greg Lewis and the official nearest to Agholor were signaling for him to move forward, but he didnt see them.Agholor then dropped a perfect pass 20 yards downfield that wouldve gone for a long gain. Afterward, he admitted hes thinking about his mistakes .I just have to get out of my own head, he said. Im pressing so much and worried about so many things.Because Im thinking t much and so worried and its a selfish thing that needs to stop. I need to give my energy to my teammates and this organization and not myself and feeling so pressured to make every single thing. Just have fun.Pederson hinted that Agholor could be inactive next Monday night when the Eagles (5-5) host the struggling Packers (4-6).I will definitely have a conversation with Nelson, Pederson said. Those are definitely concerns that I have, now that hes obviously come out and said that publicly. My concern is forr him as an individual, as a person, and I want to make sure that hes in a gd spot.ddddddddddddTurner, an undrafted free agent from Louisiana Tech, was Philadelphias leading receiver in the preseason. He has spent the first 11 weeks on the practice squad and now gets his chance to prove he should play.We gave him some work last week in practice and just feel like this is a gd opportunity now, not only for him, but for us to see where hes at, see what he can do and give him an opportunity, Pederson said.On the injury front, the Eagles got mixed news.Running backs Ryan Mathews is day to day with a mild sprain in his right knee and versatile back Darren Sproles has a nondisplaced rib fracture. Sproles shouldnt miss any games and Mathews likely will be ready to go.But rkie right tackle Halapoulivaati Vaitai will be sidelined after suffering a Grade 2 sprain of the medial collateral ligament in his knee. Cornerback Leodis McKelvin is in the concussion protocol.Allen Barbre will move from left guard to take Vaitais spot and Stefan Wisniewski would replace Barbre. Vaitai has been filling in for Lane Johnson, who returns from his 10-game suspension in four weeks.Game notes CB Aaron Grymes was released to make rm on the roster for Turner. ... TE Brent Celek has played through a similar injury to Sproles. ... S Terrence Brks is expected to return after missing two games with a hamstring injury.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL .---Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP-RobMaaddi ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 561 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen