Sunday, but she was still being asked about green wat

in Laberecke 21.06.2019 08:20
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

SEATTLE -- Fair or not, quarterbacks Ryan Tannehill and Russell Wilson will always be linked, the result of being selected in the same NFL draft and the positions they play. Tannehill was selected eighth overall by Miami, while Wilson went 67 selections later to Seattle and the opposite corner of the country.For a period on Sunday, it appeared Tannehill was going to get the better of Wilson. In a career where Wilson has garnered the most success, Tannehill was on the cusp of winning on Seattles home field.Just as quick, that opportunity for the Dolphins to pull off a stunning upset to open the season was gone at the hands of Wilson as Seattle rallied in the closing seconds for a 12-10 win over Miami.Playing through an ankle injury suffered in the third quarter, Wilson tk Seattle 75 yards the final time the ball was in his hands. The Seahawks converted a pair of fourth downs on the drive and capped the winning march with a 2-yard touchdown pass to Doug Baldwin with 31 seconds left.Another game-winning drive for Wilson to add to his resume, but one that wasnt expected against the Dolphins.Without question, hes great at it. Hes just great at it, Seattle coach Pete Carroll said.Tannehill did his part in the fourth quarter, leading the Dolphins 86 yards and bulling in from the 2 to take a 10-6 lead with 4:08 remaining.What is yet to be decided is how well Tannehill and the rest of Miamis offense will function under new head coach Adam Gase. Was the three quarters of struggles on Sunday the result of the opponent or issues adapting to Gases system? The surge in the fourth quarter clearly provided optimism that Tannehill has a chance to thrive.Every time he came off a series he just said `What do we got to do now? Gase said. What was really big for us as far as this being our first go as a group was, lets not be the group that pointing fingers and complaining about something that happened. Lets be the group thats finding solutions on the sidelines and I felt like thats what that group was doing.Heres what else to know from Seattles late rally to knock off the Dolphins:ANKLE WATCH : Plenty of attention will now be placed on Wilsons right ankle. He was injured being sacked by Ndamukong Suh in the third quarter, appearing to get accidentally stepped on and twisting the ankle awkwardly. Wilson said he has no doubts hell be able to play next week against Los Angeles, but it may be an issue that lingers into Seattles bye in Week 5AREA OF CONCERN: Seattle felt gd about the progress of its offensive line through training camp. Then it was thrown into flux this week when rkie guard Germain Ifedi went down with an ankle injury. Veteran JMarcus Webb stepped in on Sunday for Ifedi and the results were mixed facing one of the best defensive lines in the NFL. Wilson was sacked three times and hit nine times. The Seahawks run game struggled to establish a rhythm, though they combined to rush for 112 yards between Christine Michael, Thomas Rawls and Wilson.The challenge doesnt get any easier next week taking on the Rams.DOMINANT LINE: If Miami isnt in the conversation among the best defensive lines in the NFL it needs to be there. The additions of Mario Williams and Jason Jones and the return of Cameron Wake give the Dolphins depth to be disruptive around Suh. The Dolphins could have used Williams on Seattles final drive. Williams was out of the game going through concussion protocol.FOSTER HOPE: Arian Foster had flashes of his old burst in his Miami debut. Foster had a 50-yard catch-and-run reception, but finding rm in the running game was difficult. Foster was held 38 yards and 13 carries and no rush longer than 9 yards.MARSHS MARK: Its worth noting the contribution of Seattle reserve linebacker Cassius Marsh, who blocked Andrew Franks 27-yard field goal attempt in the third quarter and sacked Tannehill in the closing seconds.With Mike Morgan winning the starting outside linebacker job, the Seahawks needed someone to inherit Morgans role on special teams. That lks to be Marsh, who had three special teams tackles along with the field goal block.I was going out there and trying to take advantage of every opportunity I had on every play. I was able to make some big plays for the team, Marsh said.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Giants Jerseys Authentic . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Wholesale Giants Jerseys . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the bst he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. http://www.cheapsanfranciscogiantsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-willie-mays-jersey . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Cheap Deion Sanders Jersey . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a pr game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side lked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Cheap Juan Marichal Jersey .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Abby Johnston had just advanced to the finals of the three-meter springboard Sunday, but she was still being asked about green water, brown water, chemical reactions and pl draining.The affable American, who dubbed the diving pl at the Maria Lenk Aquatics Center The Swamp, setting off a flurry of headlines and social media backlash from sensitive locals, could not escape it.Six days had passed since the pl first turned green, then slowly brown, with Rio officials Sunday blaming a contractor for mistakenly mixing hydrogen peroxide with chlorine, causing the adverse reaction. And who else but Johnston to ask for her reaction to it all?My chemistry brain is like ... I did reactions [in schl] with that stuff, said the sn-to-be third-year Duke med student, shaking her head. Well, thats interesting.Interesting, and as it turns out, inconsequential to many divers who, confident that officials were being honest when they said it posed no health risk, simply did not seem to mind. Other than complaining about the smell, some even said the murky water was an advantage because it allowed them to better distinguish between the water and the sky as they flip and spin.For Johnston, the only American to advance to Sundays final as teammate Kassidy Ck missed the cut by one position in 13th place, nothing concerning the water color really matters anymore.Its one more day. Its fine. I dont care, said Johnston, who finished the semifinals in fifth place. Its swampy, but whatever. Im diving fine with it, so if they keep it, its fine withh me.dddddddddddd.Rio 2016 spokesman Mario Andrada called it an embarrassment to Rio organizers in a press conference Sunday, and announced that the also-murky pl adjacent to the diving pl, which had been used for water polo, will be drained and filled with nearly a million gallons of clear water from a nearby practice pl.Andrada promised the draining and refilling would be finished by Sunday for the start of synchronized swimming -- an event in which it is especially necessary to see underwater.Wow, thats going to be an impressive feat if they can pull it off, Ck said.The diving pl will remain in its current condition, something Johnston said has been an entertaining distraction.Its a fun thing for all of us divers to stand up there and talk about, she said. Were all in this together.Johnston said she got a lot of hate on social media after she called the pl The Swamp.Im not ragging on it, she said. I know theyre working their butts off trying to fix it. But its kind of funny; Ive never seen a pl change this way.She certainly wasnt the only diver to have fun with it.On Instagram, German diver Patrick Hausding, with hashtags #Hulk and #Shrek, posted a photo of himself and his teammates with a filter that made them all appear green.When I say its a swamp, Im kind of joking, Johnson said. It doesnt matter. It doesnt affect how I actually go on the board. I spend like a nanosecond in the water, so whatever. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 145 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen