at Montreal I believe that we can realistically once again reach

in Laberecke 21.06.2019 08:20
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Liverpl Ladies duo Martha Harris and Rosie White visited St John Bosco Schl on Tuesday to meet members of the LFC Foundation College. The Reds pair visited the schl to meet members of the LFC Foundation College before the pupils travel to Dubai for their end of season tour. After participating in a Q&A with the youngsters, Harris and White joined in with a coaching session at the schl in Croxteth.The college, which is for 16-19 year olds, provides academic provision in a ftball setting which caters for both boys and girls.The college is also an inclusive college which offers a range of courses and clear pathways into higher education, employment and scholarships.On the visit to St John Bosco, New Zealand international White said: The Foundation College is a great initiative which offers pupils with not only a chance to play ftball but to also gain an education of the game.The upcoming trip to Dubai is really exciting for those involved and highlights what a great job everyone associated with the College is doing.Carl Giles, head of education and sport at the Liverpl FC Foundation College added: We are delighted to be able to welcome Martha & Rosie to St John Bosco as they are fantastic role models, especially for our aspiring female ftballers.The college offers students the opportunity to train and compete at the highest level with unique opportunities to train and play abroad, such as the imminent trip to Dubai.The LFC Foundation College are now recruiting students for the girls programme for September 2016-17 with the next open day on Monday 16 May at Wyncote Sports Ground in Liverpl. Also See: Liverpl video Liverpl fixtures Liverpl stats Get a free £10 bet Cheap MLB Jerseys . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Wholesale Brewers Jerseys . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. http://www.cheapbrewersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-robin-yount-jersey . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. per-jersey" target="_blank">Cheap Cecil Cper Jersey . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action.Before I begin expressing my goals and desires for the 2013 Purolator Tackle Hunger program, I have to express a feeling of humility and thanks in regard for what was achieved in 2012. Through the awareness and generosity of CFL fans from across the country, we were able to raise over one million pounds of fd for people we may not even know. People of all sizes and types, backgrounds and locations. People that could be your neighbor or friend, or even those that you dont know and never will. It was a wonderful collective accomplishment that allowed me to speak in front of our Prime Minister, Stephen Harper and many other at the Commissioners brunch on Grey Cup morning. A standing ovation was achieved in acknowledgment of the significance of the benefits of the program, and although it was I who was physically present it was also my representation of you, all those who made a difference in helping people with the basics of existence and dignity. It was inspiring to consider how gd people can be when given an achievable goal that involves putting others in the forefront . Yes, we all can do great things, and I want to do it again. The 2013 Purolator Tackle Hunger program will begin in Vancouver July the 20th when the Lions host the Eskimos. Here are the other key dates: Friday, July 26th - Calgary at WinnnipegFriday, August 9th - Saskatchewan at Calgary Saturday, August 24th - Saskatchewan at Edmonton Saturday, September 14th, Toronto at Saskatchewan Saturday, September 21st, Calgary at Hamilton in Moncton Friday, October 4th, Hamilton at Toronto Monday, October 14th, Toronto at Hamilton (on Thanksgiving)Sunday, October the 20th, Hamilton at Montreal I believe that we can realistically once again reach one million pounds of fd donated over the course of this CFL season.dddddddddddd To get us started, Im making a personal donation of $1000 to each individual city involved. I do this because of the effort that you have all made in the past and will make again this season. $1000 is equal to 2000lbs of fd so we are off to a gd start. Last year was an accomplishment but that was last year, and we want to reach our goal again this year. I hope for 2013 is that we all use our time and resources to benefit more than ourselves and by doing so re-create our feeling of accomplishment from last year. For more information and up to date information on the drive, go to http://www.purolatortacklehunger.com. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 12 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen