two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Ava

in Laberecke 19.06.2019 09:13
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Oaklands 7-2 record is its bests through nine games since 2001, when they were also 7-2 under Jon Gruden Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys China . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Karl-Anthony Towns Jersey . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. http://www.cheaptimberwolvesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-marcus-georges-hunt-jersey . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Cheap NBA Jerseys . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Anthony Brown Jersey . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- While Formula One leader Lewis Hamilton expects to swallow a severe grid penalty at the Belgian Grand Prix this weekend, Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg hopes to take advantage.Hamilton won six of the past seven races to turn a 43-point deficit into a 19-point lead heading into the summer break.But, after being hampered by mechanical woes during the early part of the season, the British driver has used up his five allotted engine component parts, including the turbo charger. That means he must take on new components, either here or at the Italian GP next weekend, leading to a grid penalty and demotion to the back of the grid.As far I am aware we will be taking the penalty here. I have no engines left, Hamilton said on Thursday. We already discussed engine penalties before and that will come into play, but I will do everything I can to minimize the damage.Mercedes has yet to confirm whether the penalty will be taken in Spa, where a win for Rosberg would give him 25 points and, depending on Hamiltons result, even out the championship standings.Of course Im aware of Lewis misfortune having to get the grid penalty, and thats going to make the weekend less difficult for me because hes my biggest rival, Rosberg said. It doesnt change the pressure I would put myself under.Although starting from the back of the grid all but rules out the chance of a 50th career win for Hamilton in Spa, the nature of the track -- one of the best for overtaking -- gives him a better chance of points than he would get in Monza next week.Hamilton started from the back in China and finished seventh. Two years ago in Hungary, he started from the back and finished third. But he thinks rivals Red Bull and Ferrari are faster than they were back then.Its going to bbe harder than it was last year or the year before to climb through the field, Hamilton said.dddddddddddd. Honestly, I really dont know how far I can get. I started last in Hungary a couple of years ago when the gaps were much bigger. Sunday is going to be a lot harder.Chasing his first F1 title, Rosberg has appeared to wilt under pressure over the past few races, handing the initiative back to Hamilton.A third straight year as runner-up to Hamilton -- his rival since they were racing karts as teenagers -- would be unbearable for Rosberg, after winning the opening four races of the season.Last year, Hamilton won here from pole -- five years after his other win -- and Rosberg was second after recovering from a pr start.Stretching through the Ardennes forest, the Spa circuit is the longest of the year at just over seven kilometers (four-plus miles), features famed corners such as Eau Rouge and Blanchimont, an incredibly steep hill, and mdy weather that can leave one part of the track damp and another part dry.These ingredients make it arguably F1s most pure test of drivers pure skill, and is regularly cited alongside Japans Suzuka as the race they enjoy most.Unlike another iconic track in Monaco, which is twisty, sinewy, notoriously slow and tough to overtake on, Spa is incredibly fast with more than 70 percent of the race at full throttle and average speeds around 230 kph (143 mph).That will give Hamilton hope of scoring some significant points, even if he does start last.With a bit of luck and safety cars at the right moment, theres no reason why he cant come back through the grid, Rosberg said. Especially on a track like here. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 356 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen