ughter practises six hours a day and is alway

in Bewerbung 13.05.2019 15:51
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Plans are reportedly in motion to install a Super Rugby franchise in Fiji in an attempt to stem the fld of players from the Pacific Islands to the riches on offer overseas.The new team is set to receive the backing of a host of global companies and kit manufacturers, and would be based in a new 20,000-seat stadium, according to the Daily Telegraph.The plan is yet to be endorsed by Super Rugby but Ben Ryan, the Briton who led Fiji to sevens gold at the Rio Olympics, is leading the charge to establish the team by 2018.I believe the impact of this plan would see Fiji win the World Cup one day, Ryan said. We have shown in sevens what we can do. And if you just lk at the impact the Fiji players are having on the tier one countries, they are their star players in New Zealand, Australia, England and France.That generation has gone but the future players are there and we have to make sure they stay on the island and they get the right -resource, the right coaching and the fundamentals around it, like we did with the sevens, so there is no reason why we cant dominate.The Pacific Islands of Fiji, Tonga and Samoa have long seen homegrown talent leave their shores since rugby turned professional in 1995, with players taking lucrative contracts in Super Rugby and European competitions.World Rugbys residency rule, which allows those without an international cap to play for a country after three years of living there, means many of the most talented Pacific Islanders end up playing for the biggest tier one nations rather than their countries of birth.Englands Nathan Hughes is a prime example of this. The Wasps No. 8 was born in Fiji but turned down the chance to play for them at last years World Cup and could even line up against them in Eddie Jones pack at Twickenham on Saturday.If you are a young -Fijian who wants to play rugby professionally as a career, you cant stay in Fiji, Ryan said. World Rugby are lking to change the residency law from three to five years, but I dont think that will work because players will just go younger.For me, it comes back to giving us an opportunity on the island with a franchise. Super Rugby could own a part of it and it would keep everyone on the island and we could build academies, which would generate a pathway for players and coaches.Ever since I went to the island, I have been thinking about how we get Fiji, Tonga and Samoa to be consistent World Cup quarterfinalists and knocking on the drs of the semifinals. The number one thing is to have a Super Rugby franchise.Air Jordan 1 Scontate . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Vendita Nike Air Jordan 1 . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http://www.scontateairjordan1.it/ .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Scarpe Air Jordan 1 Retro . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Air Jordan 1 Offerte . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015.EDMONTON -- Charley Hull returned to work Tuesday, a New York Yankees baseball cap on her head and her countrys heart on her golf bag. The 17-year-old made headlines and raised expectations sky-high on both sides of the Atlantic with a brilliant performance in the European victory Sunday at the Solheim Cup in Denver. But Hull says nothing has changed. "Ive always aimed high, so Im not really bothered by anyones expectations. Its what I think and what I want to do," said the five-ft-six golfer from Kettering, England, prior to hitting the driving range at the Royal Mayfair Golf Club to prepare for the CN Canadian Womens Open. Hull, the youngest ever to play in the Solheim Cup, racked up an impressive 2-1-0 record and tk apart American Paula Creamer 5 and 4 in Sundays singles. "I didnt feel it (the pressure) as much as I thought I would. I felt like it was just another game of golf, you know," said Hull. "The crowds were really, really big. People can find them intimidating, so I just kind of tried to trick my mind (to shut the crowds out) and go out and play my own game." Hull, who turned pro in March, will play in Edmonton as a sponsor exemption, but has already received permission from the LPGA to play on tour before she turns 18. Shell participate in the second stage of Q-schl in October, and if all goes well she will be on tour starting Jan. 1. She has already been tearing up the courses so far on the Ladies European tour, with five runner-up finishes -- but says she wants to tee it up with the best. "I want to get on the LPGA," she said. "Everything seems bigger. The players are better. Its just playing in front of bigger crowds more, so its more fun." Hull has already made an impression by not standing out. She has not courted sponsors in order to avoid distractions. Her red and black Titleist golf bag is a monument to minimalism. Aside from her name, there is little to distinguish it -- no puppet heads or cutesy club covers ("Thats not me," she said.) The only personalized item is a fist-sized stuffed heart hanginng on the side done up in the flag of Great Britain.dddddddddddd Does it have special meaning? Sort of. "My friend gave it to me, so I thought rather than just put it in the (rubbish) bin, Ill put in on the golf bag," she said. How about the Yankees hat? Big fan of Americas iconic sports franchise? No, she said, its just something she picked up in England. "I wear this hat because its more comfortable on my head than the other hats. I dont even know what the (NY) symbol means." Hull is already known for her plain speaking. Recently she said its "silly" for some golf courses to have male-members-only policies, adding, "We are all equals and should be treated as such." Hulls father, David, said she got some of that from him. "Ive always brought her up to tell the truth, and be honest," he said. "I think thats what people should do in life. Say what you see." David, with Charley in Edmonton, said he could see early on that his daughter was wired into golf. "When she was four she just picked it up. She was so gifted. A natural, the way she could hit a golf ball," he said. "I could show you a video of her swing when she was seven. Her swing was pretty similar (to what it is now). "She could use her hands. (The club) seemed to be a part of her. It was strange." It wasnt in the genes, he added. "I didnt start playing golf till I was 45. It doesnt come from me." He said his daughter practises six hours a day and is always about the challenge: challenging the field, challenging herself. "When she was little they used to say Oh, youre a girl, you have to play off the ladies tees, he said. "She would say, I dont want to do that. Im playing with the boys. I want to challenge them. So they let her play off the back tees with the boys." Thats why the LPGA is the next step. "Theres a lot more competition here," he said, "If she wants to get better thats what she wants, so Ill have to come with her until shes 18. "Ill babysit her," he laughed. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 22 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen