grope for a burst of

in Bewerbung 03.11.2021 06:54
von gdshutter | 39 Beiträge

Stir so with it to beat next throw ugly, also rather and hurriedly end.Otherwise again be said by those vexed person's gossip-mongers three four, although they also little more than Chen Jia Di person, annually have no little give bonus in the business enterprise.
"Daddy.Have no matter ground.I go to one and is getting better with them.Just understand some circumstances.They can't to I how of."The arrestment father of Chen Mo Nong continues to look for person of action, say.
And wise also know if this continues to isn't a way.Originally think to the person of seeking the government level, but those people if the words giving reason are more easy.Is a don't rule over at oneself inside block you in the door outside.
"Good.You with they are past.Don't talk more, I am very quick with lawyer together past." But wise carefully give repeated advice to a way.
"I am understand."Chen Mo Nong nods to promise.
"Ms. Chen, witness speaks, you returned at that time together past with a young man.Are you your friend?You can I ask him to understand some circumstances in police station together with us?"That policewoman is tiny to say with a smile.
The autumn of the leaf has been looking on coldly in the outer circle and sees Chen Mo Nong taking out a cellular phone and knowing that she wants to look for himself/herself.Wait until a cellular phone ring two after, just in the center walk over there to the crowd, looking at Chen Mo Nong to say:"Leave.I also at the right moment want to understand some circumstances to them."
Throw the other people's hostile opinion and irony outside the ear, the leaf autumn protects Chen Mo Nong on bread car.The car just started, and wise also opened oneself ground car heel at behind.The Chen Jia Di lawyer has already received his telephone in advance, is rushing through to pass by to the police station.
Although the Chen Mo Nong and leaf autumn sits together son,there are still two polices in the car, 2 people are also inconvenient to talk what in the car.
The bread car stops in doorway in the city bureau under, these two plainclothesmans pouring to the 2 people's ground attitude is very ambiguous.After pleasing 2-1 rooms, also very affably send last tea and drinks.
"Ms. Chen please slightly wait.Is very quick someone come to present for you."That female casual wear puts cup before two human faces, tiny say with a smile.
"Good."Chen Mo Nong lightly nods.
Wait until after policewoman walk out, the leaf autumn scanned 1 time everywhere and said with a smile:"Do not keep watch on an equipments."
"Do not isn't better?"The one face of Chen Mo Nong is interrogative.
The autumn of the leaf says nothing but smile, looking at the dignified facial expression of Chen Mo Nong and says:"Can enter a police station together, whether grow predestination?"
"Still once had a meal together, is that also a predestination?"Chen Mo Nong apathetically says.
"Being alas is really the woman who doesn't understand sentimental appeal."The autumn of the leaf shakes head.
Mao!
Is a to greatly ring, the houses all want Ta down generally.The room door is opened by a feet Chuai, shape high big, the iodine wore the middle age man of the big belly to walk to come in.Be dressed in Jing to take on the man body, walk slanting inclined on one side inclined of, full blush with shame light, the person hasn't closed to, have wine with thick heavy son flavor.
The man look in the eyes is on the Chen Mo Nong's face after grinding to a stop quite a few second, and then transfered a leaf in the autumn body, conjecture 2 people's one eye, just at leaf the autumn and Chen Mo Nong's opposite sit down.Moreover a young man seems his assistant, runs over to help him pour cup tea after, this just sit on his flank.Turn over to open the document in the hand to clip, worked well the preparation of record.
The middle age man is from the pocket in grope for a burst of, take out a smoke Diao on the mouth, flank of touching of the miraculous sort of young man a fire machine, cleverly help the middle age the man to spark smoke.
"Seek you come of eyes ground you should also know.Our policy you also know, frank from the breadth, resist from strict.You frank explaination.I am a boorish, don't make me use some not only colourful meanses."The middle age man stares at a leaf the autumn and Chen Mo Nong's tiger see the ground of Dan Dan to say, a come up the smell of gunpowder is hundred percent.
"What person are you ?I think that you make it's wrong, we are to come to help you understand some circumstances, not you of convict.You have never entitled to talk so to us.There is intentionally guided composition in the words that still have you, I reserve to pursue for your power."Chen Mo Nong stares at middle age man to ask a way.

Willson Contreras Jersey
Yu Darvish Jersey
Alex Gordon Jersey
George Brett Jersey
Salvador Perez Jersey
Whit Merrifield Jersey
Yordano Ventura Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 65 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen