or team. Joining those two are M

in TeeLeague 04.12.2019 01:14
von lebaobei123 | 302 Beiträge

Jermain Defoes former manager is reportedly very interested in getting his striker back. According to a report in The Guardian, Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp - who managed Defoe with both Portsmouth and Tottenham - is interested in bringing the 32-year-old back to London. Though no deal is in place between QPR and Toronto FC, Redknapp went on record to state that he would welcome Defoe back to the Premier League. “He’s a player we’d be interested in in January, but it depends on the expense of the deal,” Redknapp told The Guardian. “Nothing is anywhere near being concluded. We tried to get him before the deadline but I don’t think there’s been any movement on that one. Defoe signed a four-year deal with TFC prior to the 2014 Major League Soccer season, but was rumoured to be unhappy in Toronto mid-way through his first season. In 19 games with the club in 2014, Defoe scored 11 goals. He would help lead Toronto FC to a strong start, with a 6-1-4 (19 points) record in the clubs first 11 contests. However, injuries would keep Defoe off the pitch for much of the second half of the season, with rumours of his return to the Premier League resurfacing near the end of the Fall transfer window. He appeared in just six contests after July 16, failing to score a single goal for the remainder of the season after 11 in 13 matches. “I’m a big fan of Jermain’s – I’ve signed him enough times, Redknapp said. He’s a goalscorer and a player you’d obviously like at your club if possible, but the figures would have to be right. I haven’t spoken to the chairman about it yet. We’ll see. I know what we need.” Kyle Van Noy Jersey . -- Henry Josey watched helplessly from the sideline last fall, rehabbing from a serious knee injury, while Missouri was getting pushed around in its first SEC season. Jim Lee Hunt Jersey . Numbers Game lks into the Wild getting Matt Moulson from Buffalo. The Wild Get: LW Matt Moulson and LW Cody McCormick. https://www.patriotsjerseysale.com/781p-...y-patriots.html. Szabados joined the Southern Professional Hockey League team last week. The 27-year-old goaltender from Edmonton backstopped the Canadian womens hockey team to Olympic gold Feb. ks-jersey-patriots.html" target="_blank">Terrence Brks Jersey .com) - Houston Texans interim head coach Wade Phillips confirmed Monday that starting quarterback Case Keenum sustained a sprained right thumb during Sundays 25-3 loss in Indianapolis. Jonathan Jones Jersey .That is precisely what they got Sunday.The Ravens trailed at halftime and never built a comfortable lead against lowly Jacksonville, yet did just enough to squeeze out a 20-12 win to stay in the thick of the AFC playoff race.Finland announced its selection camp roster for the 2014 World Junior Hockey Championship on Monday. Headlining the 27 players were first-round NHL draftees Rasmus Ristolainen and Teuvo Teravainen. Both players are returnees from the 2013 Finnish World Junior team. Joining those two are Montreal Canadiens pick Artturi Lehkonen as well as Kasperi Kapanen, a 2014 draft prospect and son of former NHL player Sami Kapanen. Finland will be without two of its marquuee players as Florida Panthers 2013 second-overall pick Aleksander Barkov and Pittsburgh Penguins defenceman Olli Maatta were not made available for the tournament.dddddddddddd The Finnish team finished a disappointing seventh at the 2013 tournament, being edged out of the medal round in Group A by third-place Switzerland. See the related links for the full selection camp rosters for all 10 competing nations at the 2014 World Junior Championship. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 265 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen