back to his player.Hamilton immediately teamed with Ha Na Jang,

in Mitglieder 20.11.2019 11:40
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

He can barely remember his way to the locker rm but James Tamou knows exactly where he wants to end up with new NRL club Penrith next season.Week one of the Panthers pre-season hasnt even finished but the big-name signing is already talking a big game, saying only a premiership will bring success to the club in 2017.From what I saw last (season), theres only rm to grow. We had a couple of video sessions and Ive been excited to watch what the boys can produce, Tamou said.A premiership - thats the number one goal and thats on everyones mind.Tamou was knee-deep in a push for back-to-back titles with North Queensland in 2016 but admitted he had kept a close eye on the Panthers since signing a lucrative deal in June.And the 27-year-old couldnt help but be enamoured with their high-octane play that fell two games short of a fairytale grand final appearance.Ive been saying for a while, Ive been very excited to come in, he said.Their last 12 weeks of the season I was very impressed. Obviously because I had signed and knew I was coming here, I was keeping an eye on them.They were definitely premiership contenders. The way they went about the Bulldogs (elimination final), who are nothing short of walkovers.Obviously a bit of bad luck against Canberra (in the semi-final, but) just goes to show how young and resilient this side can be.Itll be gd for the club for everyone to stick around. It adds to the dynasty they can build.Tamou met his new teammates for day one of pre-season on Monday, almost two months before the former Kangars representative expected to arrive at the ft of the mountains.He was a shock exclusion from Mal Meningas Australian squad for the current Four Nations tournament and while he admitted the axing hurt, was glad to help uprt the family to Sydney.I wouldve went away feeling not well leaving the wife there with the kids. Im happy to be here. We can do some really gd things here and day one is where it starts, he said.I know why I missed out. It just puts a bit more fire in the belly for next time.And already hes taken confidence from the way new teammate Trent Merrin experienced a career resurgence after a similar high-profile move from Wollongong last summer.I was reading something about him, he thought he was over representative-wise. We all know the valuable player he is, Tamou said.He came here and went to another level. Thats a bit of a goal for me. But first things first, get through a gd pre-season and be injury-free. Cheap Air Jordans From China . Blackwd, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Balenciaga Speed Trainer Cheap . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-nike-air-vapormax-china/vapormax-plus-clearance-sale.html .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Nike Air Max 270 Wholesale . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Adidas Nmd Wholesale China . PETERSBURG, Fla. KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Shanshan Feng won the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia on Sunday to cap a string of high finishes that started with an Olympic bronze medal.The 27-year-old Chinese star beat Suzann Pettersen by three strokes at TPC Kuala Lumpur for her second victory in the event.Every time I come back here, it makes me feel like Im at home, Feng said. Im really relaxed and I love everything, love the fd, love the people.She shot a 4-under 67 after finishing off a third-round 64 in the morning.Normally, Im a pretty gd ball-striker, Feng said. They have some very tough greens here that we have to be more accurate, and I think thats gd for me. And also, somehow, I always read the greens here very well. So this week, I made a lot of putts.Feng has finished no worse than a tie for fourth in her last six events. After Rio, she tied for fourth at Evian in France, then opened the Asia Swing in China with a fourth-place tie at Reignwd, was second in Taiwan and tied for third in South Korea.I started to actually get my confidence back, said Feng, Chinas only major golf champion.Feng has an even better run going at TPC Kuala Lumpur. She was second in 2013, won in 2014 and tied for second last year. She won for the fifth time on the LPGA Tour, ending a drought that dated to her 2014 victory.Can I actually join the membership here? Feng said during the trophy ceremony. I really love this golf course. Can we have like 10 LPGA events here on this course?Tied with Anna Nordqvist after the Swedes tap-in birdie on the par-4 13th, Feng regained the lead with a sweeping 18-ft birdie putt on the par-4 14th. She added a downhill 15-fter on the par-3 15th, and had a three-stroke lead moments later when Nordqvist three-putted the 14th.On Thursday, Feng made doubles bogeys on 14 and 15 in an opening 66. She birdied both holes in the third round. It actually evened out, Feng said.She finished at 17-under 267 and earned $270,000 -- more than enough for victory celebration shes planning before tournament next week in Japan.I love Japanese fd, Feng said. I think Im going to go for maybe -- like normally I go to the second-most expensive meat -- Ill go for the meat. What Im going to do is Im going to go for the most expensive meat next week.Pettersen shot her second straight 66. The Norwegian with 15 tour victories bogeyed the 16th and birdied the last two. On Saturday, she had a double boggey on 15.ddddddddddddIve had some stupid mistakes, probably like everyone else and giving away a lot of shots, Pettersen said. Felt like yesterday I gave away a great chance of winning this.Nordqvist had a 70, hitting into the water on the par-4 18th for a double bogey that dropped her into a tie for third with Amy Yang (69) at 12 under.Played so well this week, Nordqvist said. Finishing with double was obviously not what I planned. I was in-between clubs on the last hole and it was kind of gusting out and we were going back and forth. Pretty pr decision there.A stroke ahead of Nordqvist on Saturday when darkness stopped play, Feng returned to par the 18th and tk a two-stroke lead into the final round when Nordqvist closed with a bogey.The players remained in their third-round groups for the final round in the event that fell behind Saturday when lightning and rain forced a 4 1/2-hour delay. Feng was in the third-to-last threesome, three groups behind Pettersen and a group ahead of Nordqvist.Top-ranked Lydia Ko shot a 71 -- making a double bogey on 15 and a bogey on 18 -- to tie for 12th at 8 under. Malaysias Sargunan Suntharaj caddied for the New Zealander in her first tournament since firing Jason Hamilton.It was a lot of fun working with Guna, Ko said. I think a lot of people came out to not only watch me play but see him in action, t. It was really gd, and obviously all the best to him when he goes back to his player.Hamilton immediately teamed with Ha Na Jang, a three-time winner this year who also finished at 8 under. The South Korean player shot a 72. She birdied four of the first six, bogeyed five of the next six, and parred the last six.Pernilla Lindberg had a hole-in-one one on 147-yard 17th, using a 7-iron into the breeze. The Swede shot a 71 to tie for 33rd at 2 under.The previous par 3, 15, I kind of chunked it in the water and made a double, Lindberg said. So, I guess this was a gd recovery to kind of save the day and save the score.Michelle Wie finished the third round with a quadruple-bogey 8 for a 73, and shot a 71 in the fourth to tie for 27th at 4 under.The tournament was played on TPC Kuala Lumpurs East Course, a week after Justin Thomas successfully defended his title on the West Course in the PGA Tours CIMB Classic. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen