red Dudley, whom he coached for four years during his tenure in Phoenix, though not without a dash of his good-natured humor.Hes

in Bewerbung 15.11.2019 13:10
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

BERLIN -- Schalke held Borussia Dortmund to a scoreless draw in the 171st Ruhr derby, ensuring its bitter rivals winless streak in the Bundesliga stretched to four games on Saturday.The visiting players, who started the league with five defeats, celebrated with the away fans after their seventh successive game without defeat across all competitions.Earlier, Robert Lewandowski and Arjen Robben led Bayern Munich to another win while promoted Leipzig kept pace by extending its record Bundesliga start.Lewandowski netted two goals set up by Robben and returned the favor for the Dutch winger to also score as Bayern defeated Augsburg 3-1 again, this time away. Bayern also defeated its Bavarian rival by the same score in the German Cup in Munich on Wednesday.Meanwhile, Leipzig substitute Marcel Sabitzer scored twice for a 2-0 win at Darmstadt, extending the record unbeaten start for a Bundesliga newcomer to nine games. Leipzig consolidated second place, two points behind Bayern.BORUSSIA DORTMUND 0, SCHALKE 0Schalke started bravely, displaying fluid movement, combining well at pace and forcing Dortmund to defend. Shinji Kagawa and Julian Weigl were bked within the first 12 minutes, leaving Dortmund coach Thomas Tuchel shaking his head.Dortmund had more possession but Schalke had all the chances. Dortmund fans provoked their rivals by unfurling Schalke banners apparently taken from visiting supporters.Dortmund improved but still had no attempts on goal by the break, compared to Schalkes four.Ousmane Dembele struck the post from close range with Dortmunds first effort in the 53rd minute.The home side pushed harder for the win from then on. Schalke `keeper Ralf Faehrmann blocked the quick-fted Mario Goetze, and Sead Kolasinac prevented an almost certain goal for Christian Pulisic with a goal-line tackle.You dont always get the results you deserve in ftball, Tuchel said.AUGSBURG 1, BAYERN 3Bayern, which visits PSV Eindhoven in the Champions League on Tuesday, lked to be heading for a rout as it completely dominated the first half in Augsburg.Lewandowski needed two touches to break the deadlock in the 19th minute, the first to take Robbens ball between two defenders and the next to send it to the right corner for his sixth goal of the season.The Poland forward returned the favor almost immediately, pulling the ball back from Paul Verhaeghs attempted clearance for Robben to score.They combined well together, said Bayern coach Carlo Ancelotti, whose only concern was an apparent thigh injury to Javi Martinez.It was no surprise when Lewandowski grabbed his second sn after the break, again with two touches and again set up by Robben.K Ja-cheol tk advantage of some wayward Bayern defending to equalize from close range with more than 20 minutes remaining but it was as gd as it got for the home side.DARMSTADT 0, LEIPZIG 2Leipzigs remarkable start continued thanks to another gritty performance in DarmstadtSabitzer was set up by Timo Werner to break the deadlock with a simple finish before the hour-mark, while another substitute, Scotland winger Oliver Burke, set him up late.WOLFSBURG 1, BAYER LEVERKUSEN 2Wolfsburg has gone eight league games without a win after a late collapse against Leverkusen.Maximilian Arnold broke the deadlock for Wolfsburg minutes before the break, sweeping the ball home. But Leverkusen responded with a late spell of unrelenting pressure.Admir Mehmedi equalized with a well-worked team effort with just over 10 minutes remaining, and Tin Jedvaj scored shortly later.The win offers some respite for Leverkusen coach Roger Schmidt, banned from the pitch for shouting an insult at Hoffenheim counterpart Julian Nagelsmann during their sides game last weekend. It was Leverkusens first victory in five games across all competitions.OTHER GAMESFreiburg grabbed its first away win of the season at Werder Bremen, winning 3-1, while Mainz recovered from its recent slump with a 2-0 defeat of visiting Ingolstadt.Air Max 270 Mens Sale . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but gd things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Trps" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. http://www.max270cheap.com/off-white-x-nike-men-s-air-max-270-black-white-ah8050-011.html . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Air Max 270 React Bauhaus AO4971-002 . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. Air Max 270 Mens Cheap . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for gd.NEW ORLEANS -- Things were a little fuzzy for Phoenix Suns coach Earl Watson after watching Devin Bker tie the game with a tough shot at the regulation buzzer.I remember the shot, but honestly I dont remember the play, he said. Im going to watch (the game) tonight on the plane. I will collect my thoughts and will try to see what I was thinking.I know we ran that play for him for sure.Gd idea.Bker scored 38 points, including the improbable jumper that tied it at the buzzer, and the Suns beat New Orleans 112-111 in overtime Friday night, keeping the Pelicans winless on the season.T.J. Warren added 18 points on 4-of-17 shting for the Suns (2-4), while Eric Bledsoe had 17 points and Tyson Chandler had 12 points and 18 rebounds.Anthony Davis had 22 points and 11 rebounds for the Pelicans (0-6), while forward Terrence Jones, starting in place of the suspended Dante Cunningham, had 19 points. Though the Pelicans outshot the Suns 46 percent to 43 percent, they managed to sht just 53.6 percent from the free throw line (15 of 2. The Suns finished 24 of 28 at the line.The win was second in a row for the Suns who started the season with a four-game losing streak. The Pelicans started 0-6 for the second straight season.Its gd that were able to get these wins, especially as a young team, Chandler said. Well start trying to close these teams out earlier, but it does build character in the long run.I thought we were on the right track before, but unfortunately we got a couple of losses. But I definitely like the way weve been playing all season.Bker tied the game at 102 with a fadeaway jumper from the side as time expired. He had made a 3-pointer to tie the game at 100. With 11.7 seconds remaining, Lance Stephenson tk the entry pass down the left side of the lane and threw up a fall-away floater, which he watched go in as he fell to the court, leaving 2.1 seconds to play.He made a great shot, a contested jump shot, Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said. Hes a great player.A back-and-forth overtime ended with Pelicans guard ETwaun Mre making two free throws with 8.6 seconds left after being fouled by Bker, who fouled out. But Warren tk an inbounds pass from P.J. Tucker, cut through the lane and dunked, giving the Suns a 112-111 lead. Mre missed a jump shot as time expired.I thought we became t cautious at times, Gentry said. You cant play that way. If it doesnt work out, it doesnt work out, bbut you cant be cautious.ddddddddddddIt was the second straight overtime game for both teams. The Suns beat Portland 118-115 on Wednesday night in Phoenix, while New Orleans fell 89-83 at Memphis the same night.TIP-INSSuns: Bker had three of the Suns 8 3-pointers for the game. ... Bledsoe led the Suns with four assists.Pelicans: F Dante Cunningham was suspended for the game by the NBA after pleading guilty to operating a motor vehicle in a negligent manner while exhibiting the effects of having consumed alcohol in Washington state, according to a league press release.The NBA just let us know (today), Gentry said before the game. Its no big deal. Its something that happened and he regrets it.No other information was available from Pelicans team officials.Jones, his replacement, made the most of his first start for the Pelicans, finishing with 18 points, seven rebounds, six assists and four blocks. ... Buddy Hield and Langston Galloway combined to go 4 of 7 from 3-point range in the first 4 minutes and finished a combined 6 for 16 for the game.PELICANS SCARE:With 4:19 left in the fourth quarter Bker bumped Davis as he raced down the court to receive a long pass from Stephenson. Davis remained on the court for some time. He returned to the game and Bker was charged with a common foul.Bker said he wasnt fazed by the bs he received after he knocked down Davis.The crowd turned against me after that AD play, but I embraced it and had fun with it, Bker said. I talked to him afterwards about it and he said that he wasnt hurt or anything by it. He did tell me I overdid it though.OVER/UNDERGentry praised Suns small forward Jared Dudley, whom he coached for four years during his tenure in Phoenix, though not without a dash of his gd-natured humor.Hes the least athletic (small forward) in the history of the game, said Gentry, laughing. Hes just really smart. He found his game to be effective in this league and sometimes thats tough to do.Still, Gentry doesnt expect Dudley to transform into a rim-crashing machine this year. Asked if he thought Dudley would achieve his promise of throwing down five dunks this season, Gentry replied, Id take the under on that one.UP NEXTSuns: visit the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday night.Pelicans: visit the Golden State Warriors on Monday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 318 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen