ments, Rosberg said: Thats cool words from Toto. Fo

in Bewerbung 15.11.2019 13:10
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

RENTON, Wash. -- Seahawks running back Thomas Rawls carried a ftball Tuesday for the first time since a broken ankle ended his rkie season last December.Rawls was limited to individual work in his first practice with Seattle since being activated from the physically unable to perform list on Sunday, but to Rawls it was a big step toward getting back to where he wants to be.I think it fit real gd in the timeline. Just taking it day by day and getting better, Rawls said after practice. Just visualizing and getting my feet wet a little bit out there and Im so excited and glad to be out there with the fellas.Though he passed his physical and was eligible to practice Sunday, the rest of the team was having a mock game scrimmage which made it unfeasible for Rawls to begin his first work of camp then.Rawls suffered a broken ankle and ligament damage in a game against the Baltimore Ravens in December. After gaining 44 yards on six carries on Seattles opening possession, Rawls was engulfed by Brandon Williams and Chris Canty, who fell on him with his ankle caught underneath.The injury ended a stellar rkie campaign that made Rawls the clear choice to replace a retiring Marshawn Lynch. He rushed for 830 yards and four touchdowns in 13 games with seven starts in place of an injured Lynch. His 209-yard effort against the San Francisco 49ers was the second-most rushing yards in a game in franchise history, trailing only Shaun Alexanders 266 yards in 2001.In the last couple days weve seen him really take off in burst and hes worked so hard. Hes ready to be out there, head coach Pete Carroll said. We still just have to work him into it and wean him, but its really exciting to have him back.Carroll and general manager John Schneider have repeatedly said Rawls and tight end Jimmy Graham are expected to be ready for the Sept. 11 season opener against the Miami Dolphins. Carroll said Tuesday that Graham (knee) is close to being activated from the PUP list as well.Give us a couple of weeks. Theres plenty of time here. Well figure it out. Im sure (Rawls) is going to be chomping at the bit come by the last preseason game, at least, if not sner, Carroll said.Rawls and three other running backs were unable to participate in Sundays mock game. Christine Michael sat out due to illness. Third-round pick C.J. Prosise and seventh-round pick Zac Brks were sidelined with hamstring injuries.Michael returned to practice Tuesday, and Prosise and Brks are both expected back within the next week.Despite his strong rkie campaign, Rawls isnt taking his early success for granted. He feels he has to win the job all over again.Were going to compete, Rawls said. I dont feel established. Im going to always be a hard worker. Ill always be a leader and Im going to always congratulate guys whenever guys go out there and do some of the amazing things that they do.---Online: AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFLAir Max 90 Femme Pas Cher . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Vapormax Pas Cher Destockage . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. http://www.maxnikepascher.fr/destockage-air-max-95.html .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Air Max 90 Essential Pas Cher .ca lks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Nike Air Vapormax Soldes .C. -- Rodney Hd connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition.MARINA BAY, Singapore -- Toto Wolff says Nico Rosbergs performance at the Singapore Grand Prix was the best he has ever seen from his German driver.Rosberg tk pole position by over 0.5s in Singapore and went on to win the race despite late pressure from Daniel Ricciardo. The win was Rosbergs third in a row and he now holds an eight-point advantage over team-mate Lewis Hamilton in the drivers standings.Ive known Nico since 2013 and that is the best Nico Rosberg I have seen at any weekend since then, Wolff said. We have the tendency to say that Lewis has awesome pace and this is what we have seen with Nico this weekend -- he was just blindingly fast.He was 0.6s quicker than P2 in qualifying in Singapore, which is not something we are used to seeing at all here. He drove the race in the same way, he had a great start, controlled the pace and on the contrary Lewis didnt have a gd weekend -- hee was lacking laps to find out about the right set-up [in practice], so he couldnt really chse the direction and that caused him to go backwards from then on.ddddddddddddWhen he was told about Wolffs comments, Rosberg said: Thats cl words from Toto. For sure, yes, its been a gd weekend for me. I dont know if its been my best or not, thats not so much of interest to me, to be honest, I am just very happy because the whole weekend went perfectly for me.It was such a great qualifying lap in the end and I started first and everything, but even with the battle at the end it was so much more fulfilling because I really had to nail those laps and get the best out of it because he was on course to get me two laps from the end. I had to roll out the best laps I could. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 203 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen