s in position to control their destiny in AFC SouthHow to

in Bewerbung 14.11.2019 14:29
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Rex Ryan is holding himself answerable for the Buffalo Bills slow start. At the same time, hes made a significant change to his coaching staff by firing offensive crdinator Greg Roman.Roman was let go Friday in a bid to kick start the Bills sputtering Tyrod Taylor-led attack.Im accountable for everything that goes on here, Ryan said. Offense, defense, special teams, anything, you name it. And Im accountable for making decisions like this. It falls on me. And I accept those responsibilities.The team announced the move in an email released a day after Buffalo fell to 0-2 following a 37-31 loss to the New York Jets.Running backs coach Anthony Lynn will take over as crdinator. Lynn also serves as an assistant head coach and has spent the past eight years working under Ryan.Ryan called Lynn an outstanding coach, who has turned down opportunities to be an offensive crdinator in the past. Lynn also interviewed for the Miami Dolphins head coaching vacancy during the offseason.He commands respect. Hes got the respect of the entire locker rm, Ryan said. Hes a smart guy, X and Os guy. Hes a former world champion as a player. He comes from great stock.Roman was in his second season as crdinator, and was hired by Ryan when he tk over the team in January 2015.I appreciate Greg Roman and the job he did for us. Always thought hes a tremendous coach and I still believe that, Ryan said. But this is a decision that I think, going forward, is going to help our team and thats why I did it.Ryan wouldnt say what specific changes he hopes to see from the offense. But he indicated getting the ball to the Bills top playmakers would be a priority.We have a lot of talent on offense, Ryan said. I believe we are going to do what we can to put the ball in our playmakers hands, and I think Anthony will do that.The Bills offense is off to a sputtering start. It managed just 160 yards -- Buffalos lowest total in a decade -- in a season-opening 13-7 loss at Baltimore on Sunday. Against the Jets, the Bills had 307 yards offense, with more than half that coming on two plays: Taylors 84-yard touchdown pass to Marquise Gdwin and a 74-yard TD pass to Greg Salas.Otherwise, Buffalo managed 16 first downs, had one drive reach the red zone, and converted 3 of 10 third-down chances.Though Buffalo scored 31 points, seven came as a result of safety Nickell Robey-Coleman returning Jalin Marshalls fumble 36 yards for a touchdown.The running attack has particularly struggled a year after leading the NFL with 2,432 yards. Buffalo has combined for just 151 yards rushing in two games.Thats not what was counted on from a unit that returned mostly intact and was expected to be more comfortable with Romans philosophies and playbk. Instead, Taylor has lked hesitant in the pocket and has had difficulty finding receivers over the middle.Taylor went 8-6 as a first-time starter last year. The Bills believe Taylor has the opportunity to be their long-time starter after signing him to a six-year extension last month. The Bills, however, can opt out of the contract in each of the next two years.Taylor, running back LeSean McCoy and wide receiver Sammy Watkins were not made available to the media after the team meetings Friday.Guard Richie Incognito said he felt terrible for Roman, but believes the offense will rally under Lynn.I believe in the guys in the system and I believe in the guys in this locker rm, Incognito said. I believe coach Lynn is going to do a great job. Being around him for two years, hes got a tremendous work ethic, hes got a ton of knowledge of this offense and what we are trying to do. It all falls back to believing.Roman was highly regarded by the Bills when he was hired. He was among the candidates who interviewed for head coach before owners Terry and Kim Pegula hired Ryan.Roman was so eager to join Ryans staff he turned down opportunities with other teams and stayed near the Pegulas home in Florida following his interview. He previously worked with Ryan when the two were assistants in Baltimore. Before being hired by Buffalo, he spent four seasons as 49ers offensive crdinator.Romans dismissal is the latest in a series of shuffles Ryan has made to his staff.In January, he hired his twin brother Rob to be an assistant head coach with a specific responsibility for defense. In March, defensive line coach Karl Dunbar was fired and replaced by John Blake.---AP freelancer Jonah Bronstein contributed to this report.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL<a href="https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/michael-jordan-jersey/">Youth Michael Jordan Jersey</a>. -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a gd night. <a href="https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/tom-brady-jersey/">Tom Brady Jersey Super Bowl</a>. Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. <a href="https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/">https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/</a>.com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will lk to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. <a href="https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/michael-jordan-jersey/">Michael Jordan Jersey Throwback</a>. Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. <a href="https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/tom-brady-jersey/">Tom Brady Jersey Michigan</a>. Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a pr game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side lked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield.Andrew Luck and the Colts take on the Jets in Week 13 of Monday Night Ftball:Indianapolis Colts at New York JetsMonday, Dec. 5, 80 p.m. ET on ESPN/WatchESPNGame HQ page | PickCenterJets hope to avoid another stinker with Monday night mulliganAndrew Luck trying for first victory in three tries against JetsTexans loss has Colts in position to control their destiny in AFC SouthHow to bet Indianapolis-New YorkAndrew Luck (concussion) cleared to play against JetsFive young Jets you should be dying to see over final few weeksColts Trent Cole can make up for mediocre play with strong finishAndrew Luck is the reason why the Colts have a chance to win the AFC SouthTake a minute to read how two minutes wrecked the Jets seasonMatt Forte defies Father Time by eating healthy, weird and greenRkie QB Christian Hackenberg remains mystery man to Jets coaches<a href="http://www.chinawholesalejerseysnfl.com/">Wholesale Jerseys</a> ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 521 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen