, its very challenging but its what it is and we have t

in Spam Area!!! 05.11.2019 09:10
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

MADRID -- Spain is about to get back in the fight against doping.With political stability finally restored, the country is again in position to become compliant with the World Anti-Doping Agency, nearly eight months after it was suspended because of inadequate doping legislation.Spanish authorities say they have everything in place to approve the law changes that will allow the nation to abide by WADAs revised global anti-doping code.WADA declared Spain non-compliant this year after the country failed to adapt its legislation because it couldnt form a government following two inconclusive elections that prompted a political deadlock which lasted nearly 10 months.The countrys political parties finally reached an agreement to end the stalemate last month, and Wednesday is the first day in which the parliament can start working on new legislation. Officials guarantee that its only a matter of time before the required changes are approved and the nation regains WADA compliance.The countrys top government sports official, Miguel Cardenal, said that the legislation changes are ready and just waiting for approval.Spains anti-doping agency said that the negotiations to have the changes made had already been conducted even before the political impasse was resolved, leaving everything in place for a quick approval by the parliament.(The changes) are important to assure that our athletes are subjected to the same rules as any other athlete in the world, said Enrique Gomez Bastida, director of Spains anti-doping agency. Its fundamental that there are no differences between the rules in which athletes have to follow in their countries and the ones applied by their respective international federation.There has been no timetable set by the government, but the new legislation could come into effect in a matter of weeks.The changes would make a greater number of infractions punishable, allow for harsher sanctions and extend the statute of limitation for violations.WADA lks forward to receiving draft legislation from Spain at the earliest opportunity, so that we can check whether it is in line with the code, WADA spokesman Ben Nichols said. Once such legislation is deemed to be in line with the code, it has to be adopted and the independent compliance review committee will then be in a position to re-assess the situation and make a recommendation (regarding code compliance) to the foundation board.Not long after Spain was declared non-compliant in March, WADA also suspended the accreditation of the Madrid drug-testing lab, dealing another blow to the country which has long been under scrutiny because of doping.Earlier this year, a Spanish court ruled that bld bags that were key evidence in Operation Puerto, one of the nations worst doping scandals, had to be handed over to authorities for investigation, a major win 10 years after the revelation about the doping network involving some of the worlds top cyclists.Several athletes, including Rafael Nadal, had been criticizing the delay to hand over the bags, saying the lack of closure on the case further damaged the countrys image in the fight against doping.The president of the Spanish Olympic Committee, Alejandro Blanco, criticized local officials earlier this year for not being able to approve the necessary changes needed for Spain to comply with WADAs revised code. He said other countries also endured political problems but were able to make the changes and become compliant.WADAs anti-doping code was revised in 2015 to give the agency more power in the fight against doping.---Tales Azzoni on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tazzoni MLB Jerseys China . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. MLB Jerseys Outlet . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shtout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shk off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/ . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Cheap MLB Jerseys Nike 2020 .ca lks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- The city of Cleveland will open its drs to the sports world this week when the Cavaliers raise their 2016 NBA championship banner Tuesday on the same night the Indians host Game 1 of World Series.LeBron James, born about 40 miles south of Gateway Plaza, where Progressive Field and Quicken Loans Arena are located across from one another downtown, said it will be a spectacle unlike any his hometown has ever seen.Its a special day for our fans in Cleveland, in Northeast Ohio to be able to live and enjoy for a day, James said after practice Monday. They get an opportunity to just remember this day, us receiving our rings and our Indians being able to host Game 1 of the World Series, so, its a day that will go down in history. For anyone that lives here, they will never forget it. So, Im happy Im a part of it.The Cavs will play the New York Knicks at 70 p.m. ET, moving their tipoff time up a half-hour to accommodate Cleveland fans who want to watch the pregame ring ceremony and still catch the first pitch between the Indians and Chicago Cubs at 8:08 p.m. ET.James, a known New York Yankees fan, explained how he maintains an allegiance to both the Bronx Bombers and one of their American League rivals in the Indians.Im a supporter of winners, man, James said. As a kid, Ive told you guys long before this day, when I was a kid growing up I needed inspiration to get out of the situation I was in. So, I loved the [Chicago] Bulls, I loved the [Dallas] Cowboys, I loved the Yankees. Those are winning franchises. Those are people that I liked because they gave me hope of being a winner. So, thats part of the reason why Ive always loved those teams. But Im definitely in support of what the Indians are doing right now.So much so that he has committed to making a wager with Chicago native Dwyane Wade over the series outcome, only he hasnt quite ironed out the details of the bet.I dont know, James said. Were both wine drinkers, so it will probably go to that. He has his own wine t, so, welll probably figure that in or I dont know, we both have kids.dddddddddddd So well figure something out.The rest of the Cavs are trying to figure out how they will manage their emotions as they celebrate their historic 3-1 comeback against the Golden State Warriors and then immediately try to focus on beating the Knicks.Like I told some of the guys already, I might cry, but we still have a game to play, Cavs coach Tyronn Lue said. I might cry, its going to be emotional, and rightfully so. Weve done something that no other team has done in NBA history, we brought a championship to the city of Cleveland, so its going to be an emotional night and we expect that. Guys should embrace that. We still have a game to play. If guys that won a championship, they cant handle it, then Ill play guys that didnt win: [Mike] Dunleavy Jr. and guys that are hungry and trying to win another one.James, who was 2-0 on ring night during his time with the Miami Heat, has experience with the balancing act.Its unfortunate that you have to go right from reliving all your accomplishments from the previous year to getting ready to, now, lets start to play the game right away, James said. So, its very difficult, its very challenging but its what it is and we have to be ready.Should the Indians beat the Cubs, Cleveland would become just the second city to win both the NBA and MLB championships in the same calendar year, joining Los Angeles, which did it in 1988 (Lakers and Dodgers) and 2002 (Lakers and Angels).This is a unique time, James said. You got one team like you said that [last won a championship] in 1948 and another one in [1908], this is a unique time, especially for the MLB and just for sports period. Its great to have those two teams. Those fans and all Cubs fans, obviously they got two [baseball teams [in Chicago], but Cubs fans and Indians fans deserve it, and, may the best ball club win. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 178 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen