he Sky handed the Mystics back-to-back losses,

in Bewerbung 04.11.2019 13:30
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Conor McGregor has insisted that he has not retired and still wants to fight Nate Diaz at UFC 200.The UFC featherweight champion tweeted on Tuesday that he planned to retire young and was promptly pulled out of his July rematch against Diaz - but has now revealed that his message was a promotional tl to save him from American media obligations.Full statement is below: I have become lost in the game of promotion and forgot about the art of fighting. Conor McGregor I am just trying to do my job and fight here. I am paid to fight. I am not yet paid to promote. I have become lost in the game of promotion and forgot about the art of fighting. There comes a time when you need to stop handing out flyers and get back to the damn shop. Fifty world tours, 200 press conferences, one million interviews, two million photo shts, and at the end of it all Im left lking down the barrel of a lens, staring defeat in the face, thinking of nothing but my incorrect fight preparation. And the many distractions that led to this. Nothing else was going through my mind. It is time to go back and live the life that got me this life. Sitting in a car on the way to some dump in Connecticut or somewhere, to speak to Tim and Susie did not get me this life. Talking to some lady that deep down doesnt [care] about what Im doing, but just wants some sound bites so she can maybe get herself a nice raise, and Im cl with that t, Ive been giving you all raises. But I need to focus on me now. Im coming for my revenge here. I flew an entire team to Portugal and to Iceland to make my adjustments in preparation and fix my errors I made with the weight and the cardio prep. With the right adjustments and the right focus, I will finish what I started in that last fight. Nate Diaz beat Conor McGregor last month I will not do this if I am back on the road handing out flyers again. I will always play the game and play it better than anybody, but just for this one, where I am coming off a loss, I asked for some leeway where I can just train and focus. I did not shut down all media requests. I simply wanted a slight adjustment.But it was denied. There had been 10 million dollars allocated for the promotion of this event is what they told me. So as a gesture of gdwill, I went and not only saved that 10 million dollars in promotion money, I then went and tripled it for them. And all with one tweet.Keep that 10 mill to promote the other bums that need it. My shows are gd.I am facing a taller, longer and heavier man. I need to prepare correctly this time. I cannot dance for you this time. It is time for the other monkeys to dance.I must isolate myself now. I am facing a taller, longer and heavier man. I need to prepare correctly this time. I cannot dance for you this time. It is time for the other monkeys to dance. Ive danced us all the way here. I am facing a taller, longer and heavier man. I need to prepare correctly this time. I cannot dance for you this time. It is time for the other monkeys to dance. Conor McGregor Nates little mush head lks gd up on that stage these days. Stuff him in front of the camera for it. He came in with [nothing] to do that last one. Id already done press conferences, interviews and shot the ads before [Rafael dos Anjos] pulled out.Im doing what I need for me now. It is time to be selfish with my training again. It is the only way. I feel the $400m I have generated for the company in my last three events, all inside eight months, is enough to get me this slight leeway. I am still ready to go for UFC 200. I will offer, like I already did, to fly to New York for the big press conference that was scheduled, and then I will go back into training. With no distractions.If this is not enough or they feel I have not deserved to sit this promotion run out this one time, well then I dont know what to say. For the record also - for USADA and for the UFC and my contract stipulations - I AM NOT RETIRED.As it stands, McGregor remains withdrawn from the UFC 200 main-event against Diaz.Also See:McGregors UFC ultimatumWhy did he retire?Nike Air Max 2018 . Shot outdrs against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. http://www.cheapairmaxshoessale.com/ .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Wholesale Nike Air Max 2018 .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Red Nike Air Max 2018 . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes.The Washington Mystics are seeking their third consecutive victory as they embark on a five-game road trip that begins against the Chicago Sky on Friday at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Ill.Washington (9- upset the Minnesota Lynx 87-63 on Sunday before beating the San Antonio Stars 84-67 on Wednesday. The victory over San Antonio moved the Mystics above .500 for the first time this season. They are third in the WNBAs Eastern Conference behind the New York Liberty and the Atlanta Dream.In the win over San Antonio, the Mystics mounted an early 18-0 run to build a commanding 27-7 first-quarter lead.I think were focused on coming out of the games with really high energy, said Natasha Cloud, who had 11 points against the Stars. Pushing the ball in transition is what were doing best right now.Chicago (6- has lost two in a row and five of six, falling to fifth in the Eastern Conference. The Sky suffered an 80-79 loss to the Liberty on June 24 and dropped a 95-83 decisionn to the Indiana Fever on Wednesday.ddddddddddddChicago beat Washington twice before its recent skid began. The Sky handed the Mystics back-to-back losses, beating them 86-78 on June 1 at the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C., and 98-72 on June 3 at Allstate Arena.Elena Delle Donne had 18 points and nine rebounds while Cappie Pondexter added 16 points for Chicago in the first game. In the second game, Delle Donne had 18 points, six rebounds and six assists, leading six players who scored in double figures for the Sky. Pondexter and Allie Quigley scored 16 points apiece.Delle Donne is fourth in the WNBA in scoring at 19.8 points per game. Teammates Jamierra Faulkner and Courtney Vanderslt rank second and third in assists, averaging 4.9 and 4.8, respectively.Washingtons Emma Meesseman leads the league in 3-point shting at 56 percent. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 123 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen