s in the final against Stan [Wawrink

in Bewerbung 04.11.2019 13:29
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

BERLIN -- Lukasz Kubot and Marcin Matkowski recovered to beat Germanys Daniel Brand and Daniel Masur 6-7 (5), 4-6, 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 and keep alive Polands hopes in their Davis Cup World Group playoff on Saturday.With Sundays reverse singles to come, Germany leads 2-1, and its higher-ranked singles players are favored to seal victory.Kubot and Matkowski seemed to be in trouble against Brand and debutant Masur when they lost the first two sets, and it tk them more than 3 1/2 hours to recover.The winner of the tie will stay in the 16-team World Group in 2017.stshoes.com/" target="_blank">Ultra Bst On Sale . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. stshoes.com/" target="_blank">Cheap Ultra Bst China . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. stshoes.com/" target="_blank">http://www.cheapultrabstshoes.com/ .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. stshoes.com/" target="_blank">White Ultra Bst 2018 . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. stshoes.com/" target="_blank">Adidas Ultra Bst 2018 .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head.Boris Becker has suggested that?Novak Djokovic?needs to rediscover his old work ethic to reclaim the No. 1 ranking from Andy Murray.Djokovic confirmed Tuesday night he had split with Becker, his coach, after a three-year spell that yielded six major titles.He didnt spend as much time on the practice court in the last six months as he should have, and he knows that, the German told Sky News. Success like this doesnt happen by pushing a button. Success like this doesnt just happen by showing up at a tournament. You have to work your bottom off because the opposition does the same.He [Djokovic] has got to go back to work. He has to go back to the office and practice these hours and refocus on what made him strong in the first place.Djokovic made a change to his coaching team, which also includes Slovakian Marian Vajda, at the back end of the 2016 season with Spanish spiritual guru Pepe Imaz brought on as an advisor for the Paris Masters and World Tour Finals in London.Becker had hinted in interviews with British newspapers Sunday that he was set to part company with the Serb but had refused to respond to questions regarding any tensions in the camp.It was mutual. A decision like this does not happen overnight. It is a progress, he told Sky News. I think the last six months have been challenging on many levels. Our hands were tied a little bit because we couldnt do the work we wanted to do.Djokovic has previously admitted to losing some of his motivation after completing the career Grand Slam in June when he won the French Open, and he said in an official statement Tuesday he was ready to set new goals without Becker.Having dominated the first six months of 2016, with titles at Doha, the Australian Open, Indian Wells, Miami, Madrid and Roland Garros, the 29-year-old saw a rankings lead of more than 8,000 pointts overturned by Murray.ddddddddddddThe 12-time major winner went out in the third round at Wimbledon and the first round of the Olympics and lost in the US Open final, having admitted in New York his slump was down to personal problems as well as injury issues.I dont know if he had any personal problems, based on what I know, Becker said. He is happily married. He has got a beautiful son. But the profession of a tennis player is probably the most selfish one in sports because it has to be about you, and he is the first to say he is a family man, so of course his wife and the rest of his family had to take back seats.That cant be forever, and I think that is what he meant. I dont think there were problems. I have met his wife -- she is lovely and very, very supportive of her husband. But they dont spend enough time together. I had it, t, 20 years ago. It is just the nature of the beast, being a tennis player.Beaten by Murray in a winner-takes-all showdown for the year-end No. 1 spot and the World Tour Finals title, Djokovic faces a tough task to dislodge the Scot at the top of the rankings given the sheer number of points he will have to defend in the first half of the 2017 season.I am sure the fact that he lost the No. 1 ranking to Andy Murray is going to hurt, Becker said, though. I know the US Open loss in the final against Stan [Wawrinka] hurt. I think that is what he needed maybe in a funny way was to lose a little bit, to realise what it is like to lose, because he hasnt been losing for two and a half years.Im convinced -- and I am his No. 1 fan for next year -- that he will come back and regain that No. 1 position and regain being the most dominant player in his sport. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 243 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen