very impressed with his leadership skills, Indian

in Clan- und Funwars 04.11.2019 11:44
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

RADFORD, Va. -- Donald Hicks scored 19 points and grabbed eight rebounds to lead Radford to a 91-69 victory over Central Penn College on Wednesday night.Justin Cousin added 16 points, Devonte Holland and Caleb Tanner 14 each and Devin Cper 13 for the Highlanders (2-2), who shot 51.7 percent. Christian Lutete pulled down 13 rebounds with Radford winning on the boards 47-36.Rafeeq Bush scored 14 points for the Knights (5-1), a United States Collegiate Athletic Association team. Tyrie Orosco added 13 points and 11 rebounds. Tyree Tucker also scored 13 points and Najah Fink, added 10.The Knights led until Hollands layup tied the game at 5-5 at 147 of the first half. The Highlanders then outscored Central Penn 43-24 the remainder of the half.Radford won its 14th consecutive home opener and has won 35 straight games against non-Division I opponents.Radford won last years meeting 123-63. Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Black Anthracite . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. Nike Air VaporMax Black+Anthracite .ca lks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.clearancevapormax.com/cheap-off-white-vapormax-clearance.html . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Cheap Vapormax Womens . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Vapormax Mens Clearance . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a gd night. BLMINGTON, Ind. -- Purdue interim coach Gerad Parker pretty much knew his fate long before Saturdays season finale.He and the other Boilermakers coaches didnt expect to return to West Lafayette in 2017.That didnt make this Old Oaken Bucket game any less important or the latest loss, 26-24 to Indiana, any easier to accept.We aimed big, we moved fast and we got better, the emotional Parker said after losing for the sixth straight week since replacing the fired Darrell Hazell. The ultimate stat of getting better is winning and I know that. Nobody knows that more than me. But Ill tell you this, this ftball team got better in the last six weeks. I believe that with every fiber of my body.Purdue (3-9, 1-8 Big Ten) certainly played better against its biggest rival than it did the previous six weeks -- all losses, all by at least 13 points.In the previous five games, the Boilermakers had been outscored 128-27 in the second half.This time, they erased a 17-16 deficit with a 31-yard TD pass from David Blough to DeAngelo Yancey early in the third quarter. The 2-point conversion attempt failed, but the Boilermakers kept the lead until Indianas Devine Redding powered in from 1 yard out with 4:59 left to make it 26-22.Purdues last real chance fizzled when Blough was picked off in the end zone on fourth-and-14 from the Hsiers 27-yard line with 1:06 to go.We didnt get the wins that we wanted, but its like Coach Parker said, we gritted our teeth, we came in ready to work, we didnt make any excusess, senior defensive lineman Jake Replogle said.ddddddddddddI cant say enough for what Coach Parkers done. The motivation that hes brought day in and day out. Im proud of what weve done in the past six weeks.It may not lk gd on paper.Purdue finished the season with a seven-game losing streak and could not thwart the Hsiers from hoisting the prized trophy for a fourth consecutive year. The only other time Indiana won four straight in the series came from 1944-47.Inside the locker rm and across the field, though, there were noticeable changes.I was very impressed with his leadership skills, Indiana coach Kevin Wilson said. I had a lot of respect for him before they arrived. Hes done a great job and were very, very fortunate and very, very happy to win that game.While the future of the Boilermakers program remains uncertain, there has been plenty of speculation about the next coach, much of it focusing on Western Michigan coach P.J. Fleck.But Purdues players, coaches and even Parker believed they proved something in these last six weeks.I said were going to have fun, were going to run around, were going to make it about the players, Parker said. When I lay my head down tonight and we walk off and get a chance to reflect, I would hope those guys say thats what we did.---More AP college ftball: tball.ap.org" target="_blank">www.collegeftball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 . ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 252 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen