Chamberlains second-half brace. V

in Mitglieder 31.10.2019 08:08
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Detroit Tigers pitcher Michael Fulmer was named the American League Rkie of the Year, beating finalists Gary Sanchez of the Yankees and Tyler Naquin of the Indians.The 23-year-old right-hander went 11-7 with a 3.06 ERA in 26 starts for a Tigers club that narrowly missed the playoffs.Im really happy and blessed to receive this award, Fulmer said on a conference call. I knew that both Gary and Tyler [Naquin] had outstanding years, and I hope to play against them for a long time.Over a 14-start stretch spanning late May to mid-August, Fulmer pitched 93? innings and recorded a 1.44 ERA. He started that run by becoming the second pitcher in major league history to make four straight scoreless starts of at least six innings while allowing three hits or fewer, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.A late-season swn caused a dip in Fulmers numbers, however. Following his first career shutout in an Aug. 14 start, Fulmer pitched fewer than six innings in four of his final seven starts. During that post-Aug. 14 stretch, the rightys ERA steadily increased from 2.25 to 3.06.Fulmer is the fifth Tigers player to win Rkie of the Year, joining Justin Verlander (2006), Lou Whitaker (197, Mark Fidrych (1976) and Harvey Kuenn (1953). Verlander is now a mentor to Fulmer in the Detroit rotation.I remember back in spring training where I was kind of nervous to come up to him, Fulmer said. I watched him. Ever since he was a rkie, he was one of my favorite pitchers in the game.Fulmer joined the Tigers organization at the 2015 trade deadline as part of the deal that sent slugger Yoenis Cespedes to the Mets.ESPNs Mark Simon and The Associated Press contributed to this report. Adidas Nmd Dame Udsalg . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rney said. Adidas Nmd Herre Danmark .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. http://www.dknmdskotilbud.com/ . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Adidas Nmd r1 Herre Sort . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the dr after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Adidas Nmd Herre Udsalg . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. VESTAL, N.Y. -- J.C. Show scored 23 points, including a late 3-pointer that pushed the lead to eight points with 90 seconds left, to lead Binghamton to a 68-62 win over Cornell in the season opener Friday night.The Bearcats trailed by three at the break but tk the lead on Shows jumper with 182 remaining.Matt Morgan hit a 3-pointer with 3:13 left to cut the Binghamton lead to four, 60-56, but the Big Red could get no closer. Show hit a pair of free throws with 2:26 left to make it 62-56, and then drilled a trey with 1:29 remaining to make it 65-57.dddddddddddd.Dusan Perovic added 14 points for Binghamton, which shot a collective 23 of 58 from the field (39.7 percent) and knocked down 7 of 19 from beyond the arc.Morgan finished with 16 points to lead Cornell. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 342 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen