have great vision down the field.I thin

in Mitglieder 31.10.2019 08:08
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- New Orleans cornerback Delvin Breaux is inactive for the Saints game Thursday night against the Carolina Panthers because of a hamstring injury.Breaux had been listed as questionable on the teams injury report.Tackle Terron Armstead (knee) and running backs Daniel Lasco (hamstring) and Travaris Cadet (knee) will not play for the Saints due to injuries. Also inactive are wide receiver TommyLee Lewis, linebacker Steve Barrington and offensive lineman Landon Turner.For Carolina, two-time All-Pro center Ryan Kalil and outside linebacker Shaq Thompson will return to action after missing the last two games. Both are active for the game and expected to start.Carolinas list of inactives include left tackle Michael Oher (concussion), linebacker A.J. Klein (concussion), running back Cameron Artis-Payne, safety Colin Jones, wide receiver Brenton Bersin and defensive tackle Paul Soliai.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Off White Vapormax .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Cheap Vapormax 3 China . PAUL, Minn. http://www.clearancevapormax.com/cheap-vapormax-3-clearance.html . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a gd thing. Nike VaporMax Plus Bleached Aqua Black+Bleached Aqua-Vivid Sulfur . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Nike Air VaporMax Black+Anthracite . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. PHILADELPHIA -- A 2-0 start in Philadelphia has people comparing Carson Wentz to Peyton Manning and Doug Pederson to Vince Lombardi.Eagles defensive crdinator Jim Schwartz deserves some credit, t.Wentz has certainly exceeded expectations . Hes the first rkie quarterback in NFL history to win his first two starts and not commit a turnover.Pederson has pushed all the right buttons, showing strong leadership and excellent playcalling.Meanwhile, Schwartz has taken a defense that ranked among the worst each of the past three seasons and turned it into a stingy unit. Theyre ranked fourth in yards allowed and have allowed the second-fewest points (that includes a punt return for a TD ).I like the way its coming together, middle linebacker Jordan Hicks said after Monday nights 29-15 win at Chicago.Were playing stout, pretty strong and aggressive. Thats what this defense is. Im excited. The sky is the limit with this defense. We have a lot to improve and its a long season, but weve started out pretty well.Schwartz, a former head coach in Detroit, returned to coaching after sitting out the 2015 season. He brought an aggressive, 4-3 scheme and is maximizing the talent he has.Brandon Graham and Connor Barwin moved to defensive end after playing linebacker in former crdinator Billy Davis 3-4 system. Fletcher Cox and Bennie Logan are getting a strong push up the middle. Linebackers Hicks and Nigel Bradham have made big plays . The secondary overcame the absence of injured cornerback Leodis McKelvin and shut down Jay Cutler and the Bears.Were playing well together, having fun and everybody is chipping in, said Graham, who had one sack and two tackles for losses.Wentz, the No. 2 overall pick, gets most of the praise and hes been outstanding. He has a 94.1 rating, three TDs and a comppletion rate of 60.dddddddddddd6 percent.Wentz already has won more games in two starts than Joe Montana (0-1) and Troy Aikman (0-11) did their rkie seasons. Manning went 3-13 with the Colts in 1998. John Elway (4-6), Terry Bradshaw (3-5), Fran Tarkenton (2- and Johnny Unitas (3-4) also had losing years as rkies.But the Eagles beat the hapless Browns (0-2) and the Bears (0-2). They have a tougher road ahead, starting with a home game against Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0) on Sunday.Big Ben, by the way, was 13-0 his rkie season in 2004 and led the Steelers to the AFC championship game.Asked if Wentz reminds him of Roethlisberger, Pederson said: Little bit, little bit. Carson has the ability to extend plays with his legs. Ben is big, strong, physical in the pocket, hard to bring down and continues to have great vision down the field.I think thats one thing with Carsons strength is he continues to have that vision down the field when things begin to break down.So, yeah, there are a lot of similarities there. The fact that theyre both very gd throwers outside the pocket is a tribute to both of them.Game notes Pederson said RT Lane Johnson will start until a decision is made on the appeal of his 10-game suspension for violating the NFLs substance abuse policy. ... LB Mychal Kendricks broke his nose and has a quadriceps contusion, but is expected to play vs. Pittsburgh. ... Pederson said theres no change with the status of McKelvin (hamstring) and TE Zach Ertz (ribs). Both players missed one game.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP-RobMaaddi ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 114 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen