India, with the last one in an ODI against Australia in Ba

in Bewerbung 21.10.2019 09:31
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

LAS VEGAS -- Kitija Laksa scored 19 points, Ariadna Pujol had 14 points and 13 rebounds, and No. 21 South Florida beat Santa Clara 63-54 on Tuesday in the Play4Kay Shtout.South Florida (9-1) lost its first game of the season on Monday after moving up one spot in the AP poll. Last week, the Bulls set a program record with 129 points against St. Francis.Dorottya Nagy added 13 points for South Florida, which shot just 39 percent from the field. The Bulls were 14 of 17 from the free-throw line compared to six makes for the Broncos.USF led 36-28 at halftime, led by Laksas 11 points, and Laia Flores made a third-quarter layup to give the Bulls a 45-35 lead -- their first double-digit advantage since 16-6.Taylor Berry paced Santa Clara (4-6) with 14 points and Morgan McGwire had 10 points and 13 rebounds. The Broncos lost their third straight after shting 32.8 percent. kiesshop.com/Andre-Iguodala-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">Andre Iguodala Jersey . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. kiesshop.com/Andre-Iguodala-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">Andre Iguodala Warriors Jersey . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. kiesshop.com/Alfonzo-Mckinnie-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">https://www.warriorsrkiesshop.com/Alfonzo-Mckinnie-City-Edition-Jersey/ . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. kiesshop.com/Rick-Barry-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">Rick Barry Warriors Jersey . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. kiesshop.com/Glenn-Robinson-City-Edition-Jersey/" target="_blank">Glenn Robinson Jersey . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shtout for the Marlies (25-13-4). Harbhajan to lead Punjab on returnHarbhajan Singh will lead Punjab in the Group A match against Tamil Nadu in Nagpur in his first Ranji Trophy game of the season; the offspinner will be returning to the squad after a long personal break. Harbhajan will take over as captain from Yuvraj Singh, who will miss the matches against Tamil Nadu and Gujarat (starts from November 29) due to his wedding. Punjab are currently fourth in Group A with 16 points. Yuvraj is among the top five run-scorers this season with 672 runs, including a career-best 260 against Baroda, in five matches at an average of 84. I am [still motivated], Yuvraj told The Telegraph. I got a career-best 260 just weeks ago. Im not through with the game.Gambhir set to lead DelhiHaving been released from the India squad, Gautam Gambhir is set to lead Delhi in their Ranji Trophy fixture against Rajasthan in Wayanad. Fast bowler Ishant Sharma was named the 16th member of the squad, although he is likely to stay with the national team as cover. Shikhar Dhawan, however, is a certain starter in the Delhi XI, having recovered from a thumb injury he sustained in the only Test he played against New Zealand, in Kolkata. Dhawan will be keen to prove his fitness in domestic cricket, in line with national coach Anil Kumbles policy, and press his case for the hotly-contested opening spots.Mishra bst for HaryanaLegspinner Amit Mishra is set to turn out for Haryana in their Group C fixture against Goa in Ghaziabad after being released from the Test squad. Mishra picked three wickets in the first Test against England and his economy rate was overr four runs per over in both innings.ddddddddddddHe was dropped for the second Test in Vishakhapatnam, and instead his Haryana team-mate Jayant Yadav was handed a debut. The match against Goa will be Mishras first Ranji game since February 2015. Haryana are currently placed second, behind Andhra, in Group C with 19 points from six matches.Vinay targets India returnKarnataka captain Vinay Kumar, who went past 400 first-class wickets with a nine-wicket haul in Karnatakas 393-run win over Rajasthan, has now set his sights on a return to the national side. Vinay has made 41 appearances for India, with the last one in an ODI against Australia in Bangalore three years ago. I am not going to be satisfied with this [400 first-class wickets] as my main goal is to make a comeback to Indian team, Vinay told Wisden India. I am feeling much better even though I am 32. Age is just a number. I will keep working on my batting and bowling and try to keep myself fit. I am never going to give up.Krishna, Mathias included in Karnataka squadSeamers David Mathias and Prasidh Krishna have been called-up to the Karnataka squad for their Group B clash against Orissa in Delhi, with Abhimanyu Mithun still recuperating from injury. Mathias played two Ranji Trophy games last season, while Krishna is yet to make his debut in the tournament. Left-arm spinner Abrar Kazi, meanwhile, replaced J Suchith in a like-for-like swap. Karnataka are currently on top of the Group B table with 29 points. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 98 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen