ough tonight," Eovaldi said. "I have to work a

in Bewerbung 01.10.2019 14:22
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Australia women have named a 13-player squad for the first three ODIs of their upcoming home series against South Africa, beginning on November 18. There are no additions to the 14-member squad that toured Sri Lanka in September, but offspinner Erin Osborne has been left out from the reduced squad.National selector Shawn Flegler said the selection panel was happy with the recent form shown by players like Meg Lanning, Ellyse Perry, Alyssa Healy, and Alex Blackwell, who have all scored centuries in the Womens National Cricket League, Australias domestic one-day tournament.The [selectors have] been pleased with the form shown by the players in the early rounds of the WNCL, with all players amongst the runs and wickets for their state sides, Flegler said.We have left the dr open for other players to continue to press for selection in the final two games with strong performances in the third round of the WNCL.The teams will play five day-night ODIs, of which the first three will be part of the ICC Womens Championship fixtures. Australia have already won the Championship and sealed automatic qualification for next years World Cup. They will be presented with the Championship trophy after the third ODI on November 23.South Africa, on the other hand, will have to win all three fixtures and depend on other results to finish in the top four and secure automatic qualification. The top four teams from the Championship automatically qualify for the World Cup, while the bottom four have to play a qualification tournament.st-350-deals.html" target="_blank">Yeezy Bst 350 China . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Cheap Adidas Springblade . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. st-350-deals.html" target="_blank">http://www.nmdsneakerssale.com/yeezy-bst-350-deals.html . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. st-350-deals.html" target="_blank">Yeezy 350 Cheap Real . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. st-350-deals.html" target="_blank">Cheap Yeezys Real . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team tk control of the game early.MIAMI -- John Buck was one of three Mets who failed to come through with a runner on third base in the eighth -- an inning punctuated by Marlins reliever Chad Qualls tumble that had his teammates laughing. Buck didnt miss on his next chance, and no one was smiling in the Miami dugout. The Mets catcher hit a tiebreaking two-run single with the bases loaded in the 10th inning, lifting New York to a 4-2 victory Tuesday night. "When I came up I kind of had a similar situation with (Steve) Cishek, who is more funky, I said all right, just stick with that approach," Buck said. "He left it over the plate and I got the results I wanted this time." The Mets threatened in the eighth when Marlon Byrd led off with a triple but Qualls struck out Ike Davis, got Buck to ground out and, two batters later, struck out Omar Quintanilla to end the inning. Leaving the mound after the strike-three call against Quintanilla, Qualls punched the air in celebration as he headed toward the Marlins dugout. But as he threw the punch, he snagged his right cleat in the infield grass, his own forward momentum sending him tumbling to the ground. Qualls appeared uninjured. He bounced up quickly and continued to the dugout, where he covered his face in a towel and laughed with teammates. "As sn as I saw the fist pump I put my head down," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "Thats one of those if you win that game, you can watch it. But since we lost its not quite as funny." Zack Wheeler tk a no-hitter into the seventh inning and Juan Lagares had three hits and two RBIs for the Mets. Donovan Solano and Jake Marisnick had consecutive RBI singles after Ed Lucas got Miamis first hit with one out in the seventh to tie it 2-all. "I did get a little rushed after that," Wheeler said. "I probably let down my guard just a little bit, but its a learning experience." Wheeler allowed two runs and three hits in seven innings. He struck out five and walked three while throwing 64 of his 87 pitches for strikes. "That might have been as dominant of a performance through six innings that Ive seen all year from anybody," Mets manager Terry Collins said. Scott Atchison (1-0) pitched a scoreless ninth to earn the victory and Bobby Parnell pitched the 10th for his 22nd save in 26 opportunities.dddddddddddd Cishek (3-6) allowed two runs and three hits in two innings. Cishek retired the Mets in order in the ninth before allowing back-to-back singles by David Wright and Marlon Byrd to begin the 10th. Cishek then walked Davis to load the bases for Buck, who drove in Wright and Byrd with a base hit up the middle for a 4-2 lead. Parnell walked one in the ninth before earning his second save in two days. Wheeler, a 23-year old rkie making his eighth major league start, retired the first 11 batters he faced before walking Giancarlo Stanton in the fourth. "I felt smth throughout my mechanics, my rhythm was gd, gd tempo in between pitches, everything was just clicking well and I was hitting my spots," Wheeler said. "I did get away with a few mistakes tonight, but it happens. Sometimes you get away with them and sometimes you dont. Tonight was just one of those nights." After a walk to Logan Morrison, Lucas broke up Wheelers no-hit bid with a hard-hit one-out single to right in the seventh. Solano and Marisnick each singled in a run to tie it 2-2. "I was just trying to put a gd swing on a fastball," Lucas said. "He was pretty overpowering up to that point. I wasnt trying to do t much. I wasnt trying to hit a home run or anything. I was just trying to get on base." Wheeler got Jeff Mathis to bounce into a double play to get out of the jam ending his night. Wright led off the fourth with a double and Buck walked with two outs before Lagares tripled to right-centre field to give the Mets a 2-0 lead. Marlins starter Nathan Eovaldi allowed two runs, four hits, and five walks in six innings. He struck out four. "It was rough tonight," Eovaldi said. "I have to work ahead. My fastball command wasnt there. I was off the plate, just a rough one." NOTES: Lagares is hitting .369 (24 of 65) with 13 RBIs in 21 games in July. ... Marlins LF Christian Yelich went 0-for-4 batting lead-off for the first time and is hitless in his last 15 at-bats. ... Miami reliever Steve Ames made his major league debut in the seventh. ... RHP Henderson Alvarez (1-1, 2.64 ERA) will start Wednesdays game for the Marlins against Mets RHP Jenrry Mejia (1-0, 0.00 ERA). ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 225 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen