New Orleans Saints player who played on the 2009 team that won t

in TeeLeague 30.09.2019 10:27
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

MINNEAPOLIS -- Charlotte coach Steve Cliffords fiery halftime speech got his team going in the right direction.Minnesota Timberwolves coach Tom Thibodeau saved his hollering for after the game because his team is headed in the wrong one.Kemba Walker scored 30 points and the Hornets blitzed the Timberwolves in the third quarter on their way to a 115-108 victory on Tuesday night.Frank Kaminsky scored 12 of his 20 points in the fourth quarter for the Hornets (7-3), who snapped a two-game skid. Nicolas Batum had 16 points and seven assists, and Charlotte outscored Minnesota 36-17 in the third quarter to wipe out a 12-point halftime deficit.It was perfect timing, and we needed it, Walker said of Cliffords speech. We just (werent) ourselves, and he got into us a little bit. It worked out for us, because we needed to pick our energy up.Andrew Wiggins scored 29 points and Karl-Anthony Towns had 21 points and eight rebounds for the Timberwolves, who fell to 1-2 on their four-game homestand. Minnesota turned the ball over 18 times, which led to 20 points for Charlotte.The teams entered the game on opposite ends of the spectrum in the third quarter this season. Charlotte leads the league in scoring differential coming out of the break, while Minnesota is dead last.The Timberwolves have built double-digit leads in the first half in eight of their first 10 games, but have lost six of them thanks to the failings in the third. That trend continued on Tuesday, with Charlotte opening the third with a 15-2 run and closing it with a 21-4 surge.Very concerned, Thibodeau said. It tells you were not learning. That bothers me.Wiggins rallied the Wolves in the fourth, giving them a 92-91 lead with a 3-pointer. But Kaminsky responded with a 3 and a three-point play, and Clifford got the best of his longtime friend.Weve got guys who have been in the league for a while now, Thibodeau said. Were making mistakes that never should be made.WALKERS BACKA scary moment happened at the end of the first quarter when Walker, who scored 12 points on 6-for-7 shting in the period, went to the locker rm. The team said his back tightened up and he went back to get stretched out.Walker was able to return to the game midway through the second quarter and played the rest of the game with no visible issues.My training staff, theyre the best, Walker said. They did a great job at lking out for me when I came out the game with the heat pack, gd massages, things like that. But Im feeling gd though.BADGERING TOWNSKaminsky was on the Wisconsin team that stunned Towns and previously undefeated Kentucky in the Final Four two years ago. After ruining Towns shot at history in college, Kaminsky helped spoil the reigning Rkie of the Years 21st birthday on Tuesday.I dont have anything against him. Hes a great player, Kaminsky said. I just want to go out there and compete.LAVINE RETURNSTimberwolves shting guard Zach LaVine missed the win over the Lakers on Sunday with a sore right knee, something he said hes been dealing with for more than a week. He lked just fine on Tuesday, hitting his first four 3s and finishing with 19 points in 33 minutes.TIP-INSHornets: They shot 53.8 percent from the field and made 11 of 24 3s, including eight of their last 14. ... Clifford said G Jeremy Lamb, who has missed the last seven games with a strained left hamstring, practiced on Monday and will work out on Wednesday and Thursday back in Charlotte with the possibility of playing on Friday night against Atlanta.Timberwolves: F Shabazz Muhammad (right knee) and G/F Brandon Rush (right big toe) both were out. Rush said he hopes to be ready to play on Thursday. ... After shting 22 free throws on Sunday, Wiggins was just 6 for 9 on Tuesday.UP NEXTHornets: Head home to host Atlanta, Marvin Williams former team, on Friday.Timberwolves: Wrap up a four-game homestand by hosting Philadelphia on Thursday in a game to be televised on TNT. Nmd r1 Uk Sale .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Adidas Tubular Sale Uk . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints lked like a team playing out the string. http://www.nmdukonlinestore.com/nmd-r1-trainers-outlet-deals.html .ca lk back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we lk back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Adidas Gazelle China Wholesale . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternn by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Wholesale Adidas Nmd . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. NEW ORLEANS -- The Latest on the Will Smith shting-death trial (all times local):110 a.m.Attorneys in the Will Smith shting-death case are gauging potential jurors attitudes on when its appropriate to flee an aggressor and when its appropriate to use lethal self-defense under Louisianas stand your ground law.A judge, prosecutors and attorneys for defendant Cardell Hayes are working to cull a pl of well over 100 jurors to 12. Hayes is charged with second-degree murder.Hayes defense team has cast Smith as the aggressor in the confrontation that followed an April 9 car crash. An attorney for Smiths family has said Hayes fired in a rage after the crash. Lawyers began questioning potential jurors Monday morning.So many potential jurors filled the courtrm that there was no rm for the public or news media. Journalists were allowed to listen in from a separate courtrm.9:45 a.m.About 130 potential jury candidates have begun filing into a New Orleans courtrm for the Will Smith shting-death trial.The candidates arrived about 90 a.m. Monday. Jury selection is expected to be completed by Tuesday afternn.The courtrm was t crowded for journalists to be allowed inside. Outside, a handful of protesters brandished siggns that read, Free Cardell Hayes.ddddddddddddHayes was wearing a dark suit Monday; he previously had appeared in court dressed in prison orange.The 29-year-old Hayes has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder in Smiths death, and attempted second-degree murder in the wounding of Smiths wife. Smith was a retired New Orleans Saints player who played on the 2009 team that won the Super Bowl.Smith died after being shot eight times the night of April 9.--7:10 a.m.Questioning of potential jurors is set to begin in the trial of a man charged with fatally shting former New Orleans Saints star Will Smith earlier this year.Twenty-nine-year-old Cardell Hayes has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder in Smiths death, and attempted second-degree murder in the wounding of Smiths wife.Mondays trial opens with jury selection in New Orleans.Smith died after being shot eight times the night of April 9.Smiths SUV had been rear-ended by a Hummer that was driven by Hayes. Jurors likely will be faced with conflicting testimony over which of the two drivers was the aggressor in the confrontation that followed. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 127 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen