record with a 3.872-second pass at 329.18 mph in a Dodge

in TeeLeague 30.09.2019 10:27
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

As Leicester close in on an unprecedented Premier League crown, we lk back at what the pundits said at the start of the season. With Claudio Ranieri arriving at the King Power Stadium to replace Nigel Pearson, the reaction on the whole was of surprise. Few predicted Leicester would stay up, let alone finish top half and beyond, while many noted the Italians lack of top flight success in previous jobs. Leicester will be crowned Premier League champions if they win at Old Trafford Astonished... A huge punt... Incredible... thats what they said then, but now the script has been turned on its head, and Leicester will be crowned champions if they win at Manchester United on Super Sunday, live on Sky Sports 1HD. Phil ThompsonOn Sky Sports: They should really have signed his agent. He got all those jobs for him! I may be quite wrong, but I dont think hes ever won anything. Hes been there, seen it, not done it, at all those places. Nigel Pearson did ever so well, and for Ranieri to get this job was quite incredible. I hope he does well, because he is a nice guy, but hes fortunate.Matt Le TissierOn Sky Sports: With Leicester I think it could be a massive struggle this season. I think he might struggle with the spirit there. Nigel Pearson was replaced by Ranieri in the summer Gary LinekerOn Twitter: Claudio Ranieri? Really?On BreatheSport: Claudio Ranieri is clearly experienced, but this is an uninspired choice by Leicester. Its amazing how the same old names keep getting a go on the managerial merry-go-round.Dietmar HamannOn Twitter: Cant believe Leicester appointed Ranieri ... Great club, great fanbase but Im afraid MK rather than Old Trafford season after next.Harry RedknappOn Twitter: Ranieri is a nice guy, but hes done well to get the Leicester job. After what happened with Greece, Im surprised he can walk back into the Premier League. Leicesters story is one of most surprising fairytales in English ftball history Tony CotteeOn Sky Sports: Im astonished. I just didnt see this one coming. Obviously there have been many people linked to the job but as far as Im aware, Ranieri wasnt one and for me, it is a strange appointment.They made a massive risk getting rid of Nigel Pearson who did such a gd job ftball-wise towards the end of last season. To appoint Ranieri now, bearing in mind where he has been the last 10 years, is a huge gamble.Robbie SavageOn BBC: Ranieri, gd manager but for me not Leicester. If you play for the Foxes you need someone you can relate to as a manager. ONeill, Pearson are managers the players can relate to. Id have gone back to ONeill or Lennon. It will be a relegation battle whoever was manager. Big name, bad choice in my opinion. Time will tell. Hopefully I am wrong.Frank SinclairOn BBC: If I was a player at Leicester still I would be excited given the players he has worked with in the past - very excited.But for the next manager at Leicester, the job in hand is stabilising the club. I dont think they are lking to win things yet. If they can be a mid-table team then he will be doing a fantastic job. Ranieri has led Leicester to the top of the Premier League Alan SmithIn the Daily Telegraph: Replacing Nigel Pearson with Claudio Ranieri can only be described as a huge punt. The risk is that City now lose some of the energy, aggression and spirit that pulled them to safety.Paul MersonSpeaking on Sky Sports in September: Leicester have started well and theyll be well safe. They can beat teams and I love the Nathan Dyer signing… he could easily get in Tottenhams team.Stan CollymoreIn the Daily Mirror: Last seasons Great Escape will have instilled incredible belief at the King Power. Having met Nigel Pearson on a number of occasions last season, he was in no doubt that the Foxes would claw themselves to safety. Riyad Mahrez celebrates with Jamie Vardy during a vital win over Crystal Palace Unfortunately, the script has changed. Im not convinced about Tinkerman Claudio Ranieri. Pearson had the dressing rm. The players believed in him. Ranieri has a job on his hands earning the same respect.Dont underestimate the loss of Esteban Cambiasso, either. But I think the players believe. That could be enough. It may be just as messy as it was last time, though.Michael OwenOn Twitter: Right then here we go again #Top6Bottom3: Top 6: Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Man City, Liverpl, Spurs.Bottom 6: Bournemouth, Leicester, Watford. Lets see yours! Win a t-lab Peloton t-shirt We have five of these awesome t-shirts to give away in our free prize draw - enter now! Also See: Mahrez: Title race not over The German Leicester Souness: Foxes defy logic Why bkies are fearing Foxes Vapormax Off White Fake . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Replica Vapormax Ireland .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. http://www.outletvapormaxireland.com/air-foamposite-wholesale-china.html .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Wdson said Wednesday that J. Air Vapormax Flyknit Fake . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Vapormax Off White Ireland . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. LAS VEGAS -- Matt Hagan topped Funny Car qualifying Friday in the NHRA Toyota Nationals, breaking the track time record with a 3.872-second pass at 329.18 mph in a Dodge Charger.I think today was pretty cl because we had cloud cover, Hagan said. The track was tight, it was gd out there. The grve is very narrow so you have to watch what youre doing. All in all, we had a gd day, and tomorrow is another day, so we come back out tomorrow and fight hard again and just try to scp up as much poinnts as we can.ddddddddddddLeah Pritchett led in Top Fuel, Drew Skillman in Pro Stock and Jerry Savoie in Pro Stock Motorcycle in the fifth event in the six-race NHRA Mello Yello Countdown to the Championship.Pritchett had a 3.705 pass at 326.63 to break the track time mark, Skillman ran a 6.681 at 204.94 in a Chevrolet Camaro and Savoie had a 6.904 at 192.66 on a Suzuki. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 73 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen