due until Jan. 9, 2017, Parker is l

in Spam Area!!! 27.09.2019 11:19
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- The Seattle Mariners acquired right-handers Rob Whalen and Max Povse from the Atlanta Braves on Monday night for outfield prospect Alex Jackson and a player to be named.The 20-year-old Jackson was the sixth pick in the 2014 amateur draft. He has hit .233 in three minor league seasons, including .243 with 11 homers and 55 RBI for Class A Clinton of the Midwest League this year.We value upside, and we believe Alex has a lot of it, Braves general manager John Coppolella told The Associated Press. We believe in the potential and the person, and we are excited for his future with our organization.Jackson was a catcher at Rancho Bernardo High Schl in San Diego. Adding depth at catcher is an offseason priority for Atlanta. Coppolella would not say if Jackson might be given a lk behind the plate in 2017.Whalen, 22, was 1-2 with a 6.57 ERA in five starts for Atlanta this season and was Double-A Mississippis pitcher of the year. Povse, 23, had a 3.36 ERA at Mississippi and Class A Carolina.Whalen was placed on the disabled list Aug. 25 with right shoulder fatigue. He was a 12th-round pick by the Mets in 2012 and was traded to the Braves with right-hander John Gant on July 24, 2015, for Kelly Johnson, Juan Uribe and cash.This move gives us two young, polished pitchers who immediately bolster our starting pitching depth, while adding to our roster flexibility, Mariners general manager Jerry Dipoto said in a statement.Right-hander Ryan Weber was designated for assignment to clear a spot on Seattles 40-man roster. He was claimed off waivers from Atlanta on Nov. 2.The trade was the latest move for the Braves during a busy offseason.Atlanta has agreed to one-year deals with veteran right-handers R.A. Dickey and Bartolo Colon. Coppolella has said he hopes to add another starting pitcher.The Braves also agreed to an $11.5 million, two-year contract with former Pirates utilityman Sean Rodriguez. That deal is pending Rodriguez passing a physical. Vapormax Dame Tilbud Dk . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a gd or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races lk to me. Vapormax Hvid Danmark . Bth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. http://www.vapormaxdanmark.com/ . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Vapormax Plus Dame Danmark . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian trps in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Vapormax Danmark . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Heavyweight contender Joseph Parker will risk his status as the mandatory challenger for world titleholder Anthony Joshua by squaring off with Alexander Dimitrenko on Oct. 1 at the Vodafone Events Centre in Manukau, New Zealand, promoter Duco Events announced at a news conference Monday.The announcement of Parkers bout, which is in his hometown, comes just four days after he also risked his mandatory status in a fourth-round knockout victory against Solomon Haumono in Christchurch, New Zealand.The 6-ft-4, 234-pound Parker (20-0, 17 KOs), 24, will be the smaller man against the 6-7, 254-pound Dimitrenko (38-2, 24 KOs).It doesnt faze me fighting big men, Parker said. I know if I put in the training, I know I can beat anyone in the world. ... I think its important to go to the body and break him down.Trainer Kevin Barry wants Parker to fight taller opponents in preparation for the eventual fight with Joshua, who is 6-6.We need to put Joe up against some big men, Barry said. There are big guys at the top of the heavyweight division. When you lk at [world champion] Tyson Fury, when you lk at [former champion Wladimir] Klitschko, when you lk at Joshua, these guys are all tall. These are the guys we are targeting. These are the guys who hold the titles. These are the guys that dictate all of the big purses in world heavyweight boxing. So we need to go after them.Dimitrenko, 34, of Russia, is the former European heavyweight champion and has won six fights in a row since suffering an 11th-round knockouut loss to contender Kubrat Pulev in a European title fight in May 2012.ddddddddddddDimitrenko is a guy who former world champion Shannon Briggs went out of his way to avoid earlier this year because of the risk, Duco Events promoter Dean Lonergan said. Even casual boxing fans know that all Eastern Europeans in the heavyweight division know how to fight.Dimitrenko pulled out of a fight against interim world titleholder Luis Ortiz scheduled for March 5 on HBO in Washington, D.C., because he was unhappy with the purse.With Joshua (17-0, 17 KOs), 26, of England, free to make an optional defense until Nov. 8 and the mandatory fight not due until Jan. 9, 2017, Parker is lking to stay sharp against Dimitrenko with the title fight lming.Barry said it is possible that if Parker beats Dimitrenko he will fight yet again before the end of the year.Well focus on this fight, and after this fight theres every indication that, everything going well, that we will fight another tall guy later in the year, Barry said.Parker said the eventual world title fight is on his mind but that he will be prepared for Dimitrenko.Even though theres something in the back of my head in Joshua, you still have to stay focused on whats in front of you, Parker said. If you lose focus, thats the fight you dont get to. I want to stay focused even though were thinking about Joshua. This is another challenge. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 516 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen