putt on the par-4 seventh, but followed that

in Spam Area!!! 27.09.2019 11:18
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

LARAMIE, Wyo. -- Alan Herndon scored 15 points on 6-for-10 shting Monday night to lead Wyoming past Division II Colorado Christian 67-60.Trailing by three in the second half, Wyoming (6-2) got a 3-pointer from Jeremy Lieberman to spark a 12-0 run that made it 48-39 and put the Cowboys on top for gd. Herndon and Jason McManamen also had 3-pointers in the breakaway run.McManamen finished with 10 points and Justin James had nine points with seven rebounds for the Cowboys.Colorado Christian tk the lead in the opening half during a 7-0 spurt capped with Brett Bradys jumper, making it 20-16 with 60 left. Wyoming tied it at 22-all but the Cougars edged back with Isaiah Hansons free throws and held a narrow lead into the second half.Ty McGee led Colorado Christian with 22 points and 11 rebounds. Jacob Taylor added 10 points for the Cougars. Adidas NMD NZ Sale . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Adidas NMD Mens NZ . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. http://www.nmdshoesnz.com/adidas-x-plr-cheap-nz.html . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. NMD Shoes Wholesale . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Adidas Originals NMD R1 NZ .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco.RENO, Nev. -- Josh Teater tk the first-round lead Thursday in the Reno-Tahoe Open, scoring five points with an eagle on the par-5 eighth hole and finishing with a two-point birdie on the ninth in the modified Stableford event. Winless on the PGA Tour, Teater had the eagle, six birdies and two bogeys for 15 points in gusty, swirling wind on the edge of the Sierra Nevada at Montreux Golf & Country Club. Players receive eight points for double eagle, five for eagle, two for birdie, zero for par, minus-one for bogey and minus-three for double bogey or worse. Gary Wdland and James Driscoll were a point back, Greg Chalmers followed at 13, Stuart Appleby and Colt Knost had 12, and 2008 Masters champ Trevor Immelman topped the group at 10. Defending champion J.J. Henry had three points. Teater drove the ball an average of 305 yards and hit one 367. On the 636-yard eighth hole, the Kentucky native followed a 341-yard drive with a 298-yard hybrid approach to set up a 16-ft eagle putt. He closed with a 7-ft birdie putt on the par-4 ninth. "It was kind of a funny day out there," Teater said after the round in gusts in excess of 30 mph that made club selection difficult at the high-altitude course where he finished seventh last year and tied for 10th the year before. "It was swirling," he said. "You get between the trees and going up the mountain and its always hard to judge." Wdland, who also averaged more than 300 yards a drive, had seven birdies in his bogey-free round. Driscoll had eight birdies but two bogeys. The 34-year-old Teater turned pro in 2001 and won the 2009 Utah Championship on the Web.com Tour. He has three top- 10 finishes on the PGA Tour this year, including a tie for second behind Tiger Wds at Torrey Pines. "When you see the way the points shake out -- an eagle is worth five points, whiich is 2 1/2 times a birdie," Teater said.dddddddddddd"You can make a lot of moves in one round." Wdland birdied his first five holes and his last two, dropping a 4-ft putt on the par-3 17th, then driving 370 yards downhill and hitting a 5-iron 266 yards before two-putting from 8 feet for a birdie on the 616-yard, par-5 18th. "I think length is a huge advantage here," Wdland said. "With the altitude. ... I was hitting middle irons into the par 5s." Wdland also had a two-putt birdie on the par-5 eighth after his drive went 380 yards, then holed a 9-fteer for birdie on No. 9. "Going to have to make a lot of birdies out here, but the golf course suits that," he said. Starting on No. 10, Driscoll birdied four of his first six holes but drove the ball into the sage brush en route to a bogey on No. 18. He missed a 4-ft par putt on the par-4 seventh, but followed that with an 11-ft birdie putt after blasting out of the greenside bunker on the No. 8. "Overall, top to bottom, probably one of the better rounds Ive had for sure," Driscoll said. "Even the bogeys I made I didnt feel I hit that bad of shots." Wdland and Chalmers both had early morning tee times before the strongest wind gusts, but even then the breezy conditions made it difficult. "I grew up in western Australia in the third-windiest city in the world, so the wind doesnt bother me," Chalmers said. "Its figuring out the yardages based on the altitude and the down-hills we have. On the last hole today I had 175 actual yards, but I was hitting pitching wedge, which normally goes 130 yards. "So, once you figure out all those numbers, its quite mind boggling to think this is actually going to go far enough. You need a masters in calculus sometimes to figure out the angles." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 372 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen