coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connec

in Spam Area!!! 26.09.2019 09:36
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Rising heavyweight contender Jarrell Big Baby Miller and promoter Dmitriy Salita are in a fight over his promotional contract that appears as though it will get ugly.Miller (18-0-1, 16 KOs), 28, of Brklyn, New York, has been brought along by Salita over the past 2? years to the point where he has been a regular on Showtimes ShoBox: The New Generation series and is on the verge of bigger fights.However, Miller said Tuesday that Salita has breached their contract, and Miller has declared himself a promotional free agent.Miller said that his attorney, Leon Margules, who is also the head of promotional company Warriors Boxing, sent Salita a letter notifying Salita that because of breaches and persistent wrongdoings, the promotional agreement that Miller and Salita entered into on March 15, 2014, is terminated and that Miller is free to seek other opportunities in furtherance of his career.Miller, who is coming off a third-round knockout of veteran Fred Kassi on Aug. 19, has had four consecutive appearances -- and four straight knockouts -- on Showtime and has emerged as one of the most exciting American heavyweight up-and-comers.After defeating Fred Kassi on Aug. 19, on ShoBox, my success clearly should have been a time of celebration, with the eyes of the boxing world tuned into a coming-out party for the future heavyweight champion of the world, Miller said. Instead, I was forced into the unwanted position of having to consult legal counsel on my promotional status. The truth is that I have done everything within my power to move up the ranks of the heavyweight division. I have defeated all comers in spectacular fashion. And I have helped to promote my career both inside and outside the ring.I have willingly accepted each and every challenge put before me. I have sacrificed my time and energy. And as everyone in the world of boxing knows, I, as well as all boxers, have put my health and safety on the line each and every time that I enter the ring. Although I do not wish to detail all the specific breaches perpetrated upon me under the promotional agreement, it is important to state that not only was I not paid my base minimum purses under this agreement, but I was grossly underpaid based upon the difficulty and significance of some of these bouts. But besides the issue of compensation, I can clearly state that my promoter failed to act in gd faith and failed to make best efforts to promote my career.Salita, a former professional fighter who fought for a junior world title against Amir Khan in 2009, quickly responded to Millers assertions and said their agreement remains intact.Unfortunately, this is what happens in boxing, Salita said. You bring a guy up from the ground level, and when he starts getting up there, the wolves start whispering in his ear.I have recently become aware that AB Promotions and Warriors Boxing have been tortuously interfering with my companys exclusive promotional agreement with Jarrell Miller. My promotional agreement with Mr. Miller is valid and subsisting, and I intend to vigorously pursue all of my legal rights and remedies against Mr. Miller and those responsible for inducing him to breach the promotional agreement. I am confident in my legal position and lk forward to prevailing in court.Salita said that although he has sent out cease and desist letters notifying promoters not to talk to Miller, the issue at least has a silver lining.It also shows what a great job I have done, Salita said. The heavyweight division had no American stars on the horizon before Jarrell came along. Now hes all over the media, adding color and flare to the division. Im working on several opportunities for Jarrell to stay active and lock down a title opportunity in the next six to 12 months. Showtime is committed to the heavyweight division, and I am honored to have had their support and have Jarrell as my headliner [Aug. 19]. Adidas NMD Sverige . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing rm, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Adidas Deerupt Runner Sverige . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. http://www.nmdsverige.com/stan-smith-adidas-skor.html . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Adidas NMD R1 Dam Rea . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Adidas Yung 96 Svart .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Mre to take over as receivers coach. Its time to hand out my weekly awardsLAYER OF THE WEEK Marcus Keene, Central Michigan Chippewas The 5-ft-9 guard averaged 33.5 PPG in a pair of wins.TEAM OF THE WEEK UCLA Bruins The Bruins snapped Kentuckys home-court win streak at 42.COACH OF THE WEEK Bob Huggins, West Virginia Mountaineers He led the Mountaineers to a win at Virginia, snapping thhe Cavs home-court win streak.ddddddddddddDIAPER DANDY OF THE WEEK T.J. Leaf, UCLA He had 17 points and 13 rebounds in the upset at Kentucky.SHOCK OF THE WEEK Omaha over Iowa Omaha put up 98 points at Carver-Hawkeye Arena, ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 415 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen