s, died in Libyan waters last month. He was unable to give more detail

in Bewerbung 21.09.2019 04:03
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

The All India Ftball Federation (AIFF) on Sunday gave Chennai City FC and Minerva Punjab FC the right to take part in the I-Leagues 2016-17 season.The decision was taken after the federation evaluated bids from five clubs. Neroca FC, Sudeva FC and FC Bardez Goa were the others in the running. The AIFF had started a fresh round of tendering for the right to field a team in the I-League on November 25.With Chennai City FC and Minerva Punjab FC joining the fray now, we have 10 teams competing in the next I-League, said AIFF general secretary Kushal Das. Now, we have representatives from Chennai and Punjab, which means well reach out to more supporters and newer markets.The eight other teams in the league are Bengaluru FC, Mohun Bagan, East Bengal, Lajong, Aizawl, Mumbai FC, DSK Shivajians and Churchill Brothers.Minerva Punjabs presence will mean all four regions of the country will have a team in the I-League for the first time since 2010-11 -- when JCT opted out of the league.On December 8, the AIFF had reinstated Goas Churchill Brothers Sports Club in the I-League. The club had been dropped from the league in 2014 -- along with Mohammedan Sporting and Rangdajied United -- after failing to fulfil club licensing criteria.Churchill Brothers will be the only Goan club in the league this time following the decision of Salgaocar FC, Sporting Clube de Goa and Dempo Sports Club to pull out in protest against the proposed merger of the I-League and the Indian Super League.Last month, after Sporting Clube de Goas decision to withdraw from the I-League, the AIFF had initiated retendering for the right to field a team for the 2017 season. The league will begin on January 7.Braves Jerseys 2019 . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Grant Dayton Jersey . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. https://www.cheapbraves.com/ . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Grant Dayton Braves Jersey . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Ronald Acuna Jr. Braves Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf.DAKAR, Senegal -- The Gambia soccer federation says it believes that womens national team goalkeeper Fatim Jawara may have died while trying to cross from Libya to Europe on a boat.Federation spokesman Bakary B. Baldeh says the information they have indicates that Jawara, who was 19 according to FIFA records, died in Libyan waters last month. He was unable to give more details other than to say she must have been buried there (in Libya).Jawaraa was a member of the Gambia team that played at the under-17 World Cup in Azerbaijan in 2012.dddddddddddd She played for the senior national team this year.The U.N. refugee agency estimated at the end of last month that at least 3,740 migrants and refugees have died this year trying to cross the Mediterranean Sea. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 679 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen