2008-09 season.Its crazy to me that kids growing u

in TeeLeague 18.09.2019 03:57
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

BLMFIELD HILLS, Mich. -- Michigan sophomore Nick Carlson advanced to the U.S. Amateur semifinals Friday in an unlikely hometown run at Oakland Hills.Carlson, from Hamilton, Michigan, beat Illinois junior Dylan Meyer of Evansville, Indiana, 3 and 1, taking the lead with a birdie chip-in on the par-4 14th that he celebrated with a running, double fight pump.I drew an amazing lie, Carlson said. It was perfect. Probably the best one Ive had all week. And then I bumped a 9-iron into the hill. I hit the leaf I was trying to hit and it tk another hop and just kind of trickled right on down.Wearing a Wolverines outfit, the 19-year-old Carlson won the par-4 15th with a birdie and ended the match with a par victory on the par-3 17th on the Donald Ross-designed South Course that Ben Hogan dubbed The Monster in his 1951 U.S. Open victory.Carlson will face 20-year-old Australian Curtis Luck, a 2-up winner over Pepperdine sophomore Sahith Theegala of Chino Hills, California.Its always gd to have a crowd, Luck said about the home support for Carlson. Im lking forward to it. Well just see. Hopefully, maybe Ill have to give them something to clap about even if they dont want to. Thats how it is. I understand, being from Michigan, hes going to have a big following. And its great to see hes got such a massive crowd supporting him this week.Carlson is 1,981st in the world amateur ranking. He averaged 73.90 in 11 events for Michigan as a freshman, with his best finish a tie for third in the 2015 Windon Memorial Classic. In the Big Ten Match Play Championships in February, he was 0-2-1.Im the calmest Ive ever been this week, said Carlson, playing in his first USGA championship. Im not really sure whats going on. Im not sure who is playing golf for me, but its happening, and its pretty cl.Bte is 41st in the rankings.In the other quarterfinals, Oklahoma sophomore Brad Dalke of Norman, Oklahoma, beat former Stanford player David Bte of Wales 3 and 2, and Southern California junior Jonah Texeira of Porter Ranch, California, topped LSU sophomore Luis Gagne of Orlando, Florida, 3 and 2.Luke is seventh in the rankings, Texeira 223rd, and Dalke 265th. m-sverige/pegasus-36.html" target="_blank">Nike Air Zm Pegasus 36 Herr .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Vapormax 2020 Sverige . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. http://www.airvapormaxsverige.com/vapormax-flyknit-rea/herr.html . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. m-sverige/pegasus-36.html" target="_blank">Nike Air Zm Pegasus 36 Dam . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. m-sverige/fly.html" target="_blank">Nike Zm Fly Sverige . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. RENTON, Wash. -- Quarterback Russell Wilson announced Monday that he is joining an ownership group led by investor Chris Hansen that is working on building an NBA/NHL arena in Seattles SODO neighborhd.The groups aim is to bring the Sonics back to Seattle.Wilson wrote in The Players Tribune that he became a fan of the Sonics by playing as the team in the video game NBA Jam.I became a SuperSonics fan by playing NBA Jam and watching them on SportsCenter and NBA Inside Stuff, he wrote. I loved their name. I loved their colors. I loved [Shawn] Kemp and [Gary] Payton, and then in later years, I loved watching Ray Allen swish corner threes with that perfect form.Even though we lived in Virginia, I got a Sonics jersey one Christmas and I used to put it on and go play hps out in front of the house, pretending I was Gary Payton.Wilson also released a statement to The Associated Press.Im blessed and excited to partner with Chris, Wally [Walker], Pete [Nordstrom] and Erik [Nordstrom] and the greatest fans in all of sports to bring the SODO arena to our beloved city, Wilson said. There is no place like the Emerald City. The positive impact sports has on our kids and many generations to come and bringing different cultures and people together is what motivates and inspires me.Hansen and his investment group announced last month that they would pay for the arena with private funds.We couldnt be more thrilled that Russell is joining our partnership and continued efforts to bring the NBA and NHL back to Seattle, Hansen said in a statement to the AP.AAs you are all aware, we have always kept our focus on doing this for the right reasons -- our love for our city, our love of basketball and our belief that pro sports has the ability to positively influence our youth and bring communities together in a way very few things in this world can.dddddddddddd It is with this shared view that we welcome Russell, a young, smart and passionate entrepreneur, as our business partner. We know that his enthusiasm, positivity and never give up attitude will make a huge difference in our effort.The Sonics left Seattle for Oklahoma City before the 2008-09 season.Its crazy to me that kids growing up in Seattle now turn on NBA 2K and they cant even play as the Sonics. It doesnt seem right that theyre gone, Wilson wrote in The Players Tribune. They were a part of my childhd, and I grew up 2,840 miles away.The NBA needs that green and gold back. Seattle needs basketball back. And hockey, t. (The Seattle Metropolitans won the Stanley Cup in 1917, in case you didnt know.)Pete Carroll was asked Monday about Wilsons involvement.He loves his community, and I think hes interested in being a part of something thats really special here, Carroll said. We all are aware of how dear it is in the hearts of the people around here, and Russell would love to be a part of something like that. I dont know any of the details. I dont know who its with or anything like that, but sounds like fun. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 804 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen