learn a little something to reach the big prize at the end.Los

in Clan- und Funwars 10.09.2019 09:00
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Chelsea are hoping to have Diego Costa available for their clash at Middlesbrough on Super Sunday after he was forced to pull out of the Spain squad during the international break. The striker was sent home early by Spain coach Julen Lopetegui after aggravating a groin injury he picked up during Chelseas 5-0 thrashing of Everton before the international break. Mboro vs Chelsea November 20, 2016, 30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass It caused him to miss Spains friendly with England, and its a potential headache for manager Antonio Conte, who has steered the Blues from eighth place to second in the Premier League table with a run of five consecutive victories. Costa has been a key figure throughout the season, starting every one of Chelseas 11 Premier League games and topping the scoring charts with nine goals. Diego Costa celebrates with Gary Cahill after scoring against Everton Whats more, the stats show Chelsea have a far better Premier League record with Costa in the team than without him.In the 65 games he has started since joining Chelsea in 2014, the Blues have a win rate of 56.9 per cent compared to 40.9 per cent in 22 games when he has not featured. Chelsea with and without Diego Costa (Premier League games since 2014/15) With Costa Stat Without Costa 65 Games 22 37 Wins 9 13 Draws 11 15 Losses 2 129 Goals scored 29 2.0 Average goals scored 1.3 77 Goals conceded 17 1.2 Average goals against 0.8 56.9% Win percentage 40.9% They also score more freely with Costa in the team, averaging two goals per game compared to just 1.3 per game without him.Costas absence would open the dr to summer signing Michy Batshuayi. The Belgium international has been limited to eight substitute appearances in the Premier League, scoring his only goal in a 2-1 win over Watford back in August. Whats changed for Hazard? Whats behind Eden Hazards prolific form? The stats make interesting reading. Batshuayi would be eager to add to his tally against Middlesbrough, but the former Marseille striker is still finding his feet in the Premier League and the stats show why Costa is the main man.Chelsea will be hoping he is fit and firing on Super Sunday. History suggests his return would increase their chances of notching up a sixth consecutive Premier League win. Watch the preview of Sundays Premier League clash as Chelsea head to the Riverside Stadium to take on Middlesbrough Watch Middlesbrough v Chelsea live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 3.30pm on Sunday. Also See: Whats changed for Hazard? Chelsea will only get stronger Aleksander Barkov Panthers Jersey .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. Colton Sceviour Jersey . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. http://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline.com/evgenii-dadonov-hockey-jersey/ . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Mark Pysyk Panthers Jersey . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Evgenii Dadonov Jersey .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Anxious and eager to get started with his new team, Kevin Durant woke up extra early in the 7 oclock hour and then hit freeway traffic on the way to his first formal workday with the Warriors.I wasnt used to that in Oklahoma City, he said with a chuckle following his initial practice with Golden State.Welcome to the Bay Area, KD.Hes loving it so far. So is two-time reigning MVP Stephen Curry, asked several different ways after Day 1 how defenses might possibly defend a lineup led by him, Durant, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson and new center Zaza Pachulia. Not to mention all the playmakers coming off the bench for the NBA runner-ups last season to LeBron James and Cleveland.Everybody expects more from the Warriors now -- even after a record-setting season that ended with 73 wins but without another championship banner.As Curry & Co. are so used to by now, every team will bring its best to face star-studded Golden State, which is led by its baby-faced point guard who shattered his own record with 402 3-pointers last season and is lking for even more from himself.Weve just got to be ready for pretty much anything, Curry said. Its going to be a feeling-out process throughout the whole season. Last year, teams started playing us a little differently all the way up until like March. We have to adjust. ... I have the same mentality. I dont really think about any other expectations. I want to get better. I want to be better than I was last year, and thats going to be the same regardless if KD was here or not.The Warriors held a team dinner Monday night that was as much get-to-know-you as it was outlining the season ahead. Durant said they havent even discussed whos going to get more shots or minutes, its all about getting to know each other.ddddddddddddWhen things immediately came together on the court, coach Steve Kerr was pleasantly surprised given both he and general manager Bob Myers expected some basketballs to fly every which way as all the superstars found their timing together.Durant fit in great on the first day, Kerr said.It went well, better than I thought, said Kerr, the reigning NBA Coach of the Year. We had a team dinner last night and I lked around and we had, I want to say, 12 or 13 new faces including the camp invites. Its a reminder that this is a much different team, much different season. Practice was really smth, especially considering all the new faces.Curry knows this team will be different from the group that came off a championship a year ago, and he has been reminding himself that every day you have to learn a little something to reach the big prize at the end.Losing Game 7 still stings for the Warriors, who led the series 3-1 before squandering the advantage -- just as Durant and his former Thunder team did against the Warriors in the Western Conference finals.Thats life, thats all part of it, Kerr said.Oh, and speaking of Currys focus, he is completely unconcerned as he enters into a contract year. He insists his future, which Curry plans to be right where he is now, can wait until next summer.My answers not going to be any different all year, so keep asking me, I wont have a different one, he said. Im not going to let it distract me at all. I want to be back here. I like playing here, and thats it. The rest of it is about what were going to do this year. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 832 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen