29 shots.We didnt play the game, Ehl

in Bewerbung 28.08.2019 08:47
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Rkie Adelaide ruckman Reilly OBrien starred in his AFL debut, but he will be happy to go straight back to the reserves this week to make way for Sam Jacobs.First-gamer OBrien was one of the Crows best in their 138-point annihilation of Brisbane on Saturday night but he will be out of the side for Sundays trip to Fremantle if Jacobs (ankle) can prove his fitness.If not, the giant spectre of Aaron Sandilands awaits.I loved playing out there ... but when Sauce comes back, Im happy to go back to the SANFL and be the back-up, OBrien told reporters on Monday.Hes doing his rehab and recovery. Hopefully he is (right) but well see if he is and if not, Im ready to go.Thats what you play fty for, to play against the best, and (Sandilands) has obviously been one of the best in the competition for years now.OBrien grabbed a goal, 16 touches and 29 hit-outs as Adelaide further staked their claim for a top-four spot with the big win over the Lions - the first match Jacobs had missed in four years.The 20-year-old Victorian said he owed a lot to Jacobs and ruck coach Matthew Clarke for making him the player he is today.Selected with Adelaides first pick in the 2015 rkie draft, OBrien was a key defender before he arrived at West Lakes, but is now considered one of the SANFLs leading ruckman and the long-term successor to Jacobs.I wasnt really a ruckman before I came here, he said.I learned pretty much my whole ruck craft from Matty Clarke and Sauce.Weve got a great little ruck group at the club, Ive learned heaps and I continue to learn even more. Orlando Magic Jerseys . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. Vince Carter Jersey . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. http://www.magicauthentic.com/kids-nikola-vucevic-magic-jersey/ . Blackwd, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Melvin Frazier Jersey . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Jason Williams Jersey . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. CALGARY, Alberta -- Following a slow start to the season, six straight wins have put the Calgary Flames in first place.Dougie Hamilton scored twice during a four-goal second period and added an assist to lead the streaking Flames over the Winnipeg Jets 6-2 on Saturday night.The Flames (16-13-2) vaulted into the top spot in the Pacific Division with their sixth consecutive victory -- the teams longest winning streak since last December.Weve just got to keep this rolling. Its been really fun the last little while when youre having success, said Calgary rkie Matthew Tkachuk, who had three assists.Mikael Backlund had a goal and two assists, while Sam Bennett, Lance Bouma and Sean Monahan also scored for Calgary. Chad Johnson made 26 saves.Were not relying on a couple guys, Tkachuk said. We know every night something different is probably going to happen and it seems like were getting basically everybody involved.Nikolaj Ehlers and Jacob Trouba had the goals for the Jets (13-15-3), who have lost three in a row. Michael Hutchinson turned aside 25 of 29 shots in 40 minutes before giving way to Connor Hellebuyck, who made six saves.After a scoreless opening period in which Calgary had a decided edge in play, Hamilton finally solved Hutchinson just before the midway point of the second with a pinpoint shot through a screen.Tkachuk set up the defenseman with a drop pass in the high slot, and Hamilton fired a shot through his teammates legs into the net.I yelled at (Tkachuk) pretty loud and he laid it in there perfectly for me and set a gd screen. Two gd plays by him, for sure, said Hamilton, who has four goals in the last four games. I saw their D and him and just kind of waited until I could see some white space in there. As sn as it opened up, I tried to put it through.After Bennett doubled the lead with a shot into the top corner, Hamilton got his second goal of the game with a drive from the point.Backlund added to the lead before the period ended with a sharp-angle shot on the power play.Right now were playing to win and were finding ways to win, said Tkachuk, who turns 19 on Sunday. At the beeginning of the year, everybody knows it, we were finding ways to not win.dddddddddddd We didnt have that belief we could win. Now were a really confident group.Bouma, playing his second game since missing 16 with a shoulder injury, and Monahan scored in the third. Monahans goal extended his point streak to seven games (four goals, nine points).Ehlers spoiled Johnsons shutout bid with a power-play goal in the third period, and Trouba scored with 0.1 seconds left.We were behind the game the entire night, Jets coach Paul Maurice said.The Flames won just five of their first 16 games, but have won 11 of 15 since. Johnson has been instrumental in the run, but this was one of the easier nights for him.Its not the same story for the Jets, or their goalies.Hutchinson started consecutive games for only the second time this season and first since late October, and it was a familiar result.The last time Hutchinson was in net for two straight games, he followed up a 37-save shutout in a 1-0 win over Colorado by giving up three goals on 15 shots and being pulled just past the midway point against Buffalo in a 3-1 loss.On Saturday, Hutchinson was lifted after the second period, having allowed four goals on 29 shots.We didnt play the game, Ehlers said. We didnt play hard enough. We didnt play smart.Game notes Calgarys Kris Versteeg (upper body) missed his second consecutive game but is likely to return this week. ... Jets rkie Josh Morrissey played as a pro in his hometown for the first time in his career. ... The home team has won the last six meetings between these teams. ... Calgarys power play has converted at least once in five straight games. ... With a pair of assists, Calgary forward Johnny Gaudreau has points in all four games since returning from a broken finger that sidelined him for 10 games. ... Winnipeg has been outscored 43-20 in the second period this season.UP NEXTJets: At the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday night.Flames: Host the Tampa Bay Lightning on Wednesday night. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 327 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen