third base until the seventh on Millers two-run triple. "Hes

in TeeLeague 21.08.2019 11:05
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

The arrival of two horses from Victoria, one a familiar face and the other a stable newcomer, have helped bst Brisbane trainer Robert Heathcotes spirits.Heathcote started the season in great form, winning 40 races in the first three months but since then has had only a handful of winners.The slump coincides with civil work starting within metres of my stables at Eagle Farm. The horses have been unable to rest and I have had to try other methods to get them relax, Heathcote said.But they have finished work for the Christmas holidays and I am told when they return it will be at the other end of the track and away from me.The work is for infrastructure for another project away from the infield stabling complex site which has been idle since the death of two construction workers in October.Heathcotes favourite horse Buffering will arrive in Brisbane this week for a summer holiday along with sprinter Trevinder who runs at Dmben on Saturday.The multiple Group One-winning Buffering now resides at Living Legends in Victoria but will spend most of the summer at his part-owner Bruce Harrys Queensland property.He is set to make an appearance at Eagle Farm on New Years Eve to coincide with the Buffering Stakes. He will also probably be at the Gold Coast on Magic Millions day, Heathchote said.Trevinder will have his first start for the stable in the Listed Bribie Hcp (1050m).The gelding has won only four races but has finished second on 10 occasions.One of those seconds was at his most recent start in with in the Group Three Sir John Monash Stakes at Caulfield in July.Formerly trained by Mat Ellerton and Simon Zahra, Trevinder was also second in the Listed W J Adams Stakes at Caulfield earlier this year.He is a speed horse and won one of the heats of the Jeep Challenge - those short course races at Mnee Valley - earlier in his career, Heathcote said.His owners sent him here for easier races and the Bribie lked a perfect way to start. Trevinder has run well in stakes races previously and he has settled in well.Trevinder has drawn barrier 18 in the field of 14 plus six emergencies but at this stage will start with Luke Tarrant to ride.Sold For Song and Wicked Intent were scratched on Wednesday after drawing 19 and 20 respectively. Air More Uptempo Canada .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Air Force Ones Canada . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and tk the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. http://www.airforce1canadasale.com/air-force-1-low-top.html .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Air Force 270 Canada . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Custom Air Force 1 Canada . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected.SEATTLE - Felix Hernandez just wanted to throw a first-pitch strike. Turned out to be exactly what Jose Reyes was lking for and started Seattles ace toward his first loss since late May. "A lot of it was I fell behind since the beginning," Hernandez said. "A leadoff homer; that was a tough game." Reyes homered on the first pitch of the game, added an RBI single to cap Torontos big fourth inning, and the Blue Jays handed Hernandez his first loss since May 25 with a 7-2 win over the Mariners on Tuesday. The Blue Jays battered Hernandez (11-5) and knocked him out after just five innings, matching his shortest start of the season. Hernandez was not sharp and when he missed, the Blue Jays tk advantage. "He wasnt getting a whole lot off the corners. It was a pretty tight strike zone," Seattle acting manager Robby Thompson said. "When he missed, it was out over the plate and he was hit." Hernandez remained stuck on 11 wins. In his previous two starts, he was burned by the inability of Seattles bullpen to hold a lead and get Hernandez his 12th victory. On Tuesday, Hernandez was at fault early, giving up a homer to Reyes, but Seattles defence did him no favours. The Mariners committed three errors that led to three unearned runs while Hernandez was on the mound. Despite lasting just five innings, Hernandezs ERA only rose from 2.30 to 2.39. Hernandez had not lost since May 25, a span of 12 starts. Hernandez didnt want to put any of the blame on the errors made behind him. "Its part of the game. I made a couple of mistakes, fell behind a lot," Hernandez said. "They capitalized and scored some runs." Josh Johnson (2- pitched well with his potential spot in the rotation at stake. Johnson threw five scoreless innings and won for the first time since June 23, snapping a six-game losing streak. Reyes brought the huge contingent of Blue Jays fans to their feet from the start. He lined Hernandezs first fastball of the night 399 feet into the seats in right for his eighth homer of the season. It was Reyes 18th career leadoff homer and first this season. For Hernandez, it was just the second leadoff homer allowed in his career and a precursor to a tough night. "Hes one of the best pitchers in the game," Reyes said. "I had that approach before the game I was lking for a fastball right in the middle the first pitch and I try to put my best swing and thats what happened.dddddddddddd" Toronto scored three times in the fourth helped by two Seattle errors. Emilio Bonifacio had the big hit with a two-out double into the gap in right-centre field. Bonifacios hit came after three defensive breakdowns by Seattle: Kyle Seager committed his second error of the night, shortstop Brad Miller threw wildly to second trying to start a double play and Miller failed to hold the ball when tagging Brett Lawrie on a stolen base. Reyes followed Bonifacio with an RBI single to cap the big inning. Toronto then scored twice more in the fifth when Colby Rasmus dropped an RBI single on a two-out, 0-2 pitch from Hernandez. That was followed by Lawries RBI single and a 6-0 lead. "Anytime you give these offensive minded clubs — the Red Sox, Baltimore and these guys here — extra outs, its not a gd thing," Thompson said. "It made Felix work a little harder and his pitch count got up." Seattles ugly night defensively was capped in the seventh when Raul Ibanez committed the Mariners fourth error spiking an attempted throw from left field into the ground just a few feet in front of him and allowing Jose Bautista to score Torontos seventh run. Torontos offensive output made it an easy night for Johnson, who in his previous four starts had an ERA of 14.06, but was masterful against the Mariners. After getting out of a jam in the first, Seattle never got a runner to third base until the seventh on Millers two-run triple. "Hes got a lively fastball, gd (sinker) and he was mixing in the curve ball and we were just chasing it," Miller said. "Personally, I chased a couple. Just a gd mix. Then they brought in their bullpen and we just couldnt get anything going." Notes: Rasmus made a highlight catch robbing Morales of a potential home run in the sixth inning pulling in a deep drive to centre field. ... Seattle optioned closer Tom Wilhelmsen to Triple-A Tacoma on Tuesday in the hopes he can rediscover the command of his fastball. Seattle recalled reliever Carter Capps to take Wilhelmsens spot. Seattle also released OF Jason Bay, who was designated for assignment on July 29. ... Texas Ian Kinsler is the only other batter to hit a leadoff homer off Hernandez. ... The four errors by Seattle were its most since committing six vs. the Angels in September 2011. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 46 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen