p down.The time leading up to the AFL draft

in Mitglieder 20.08.2019 06:43
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

There are seven NBA games on tap Tuesday evening. Which players should you build around and which players should you fade? Our experts have the answers.Todays panel includes ESPN Fantasys Kyle Soppe and Joe Kaiser, plus DFS expert Al Zeidenfeld.Players to build aroundKyle Soppe -- Jrue Holiday, New Orleans PelicansFor me, tonight is about building around a point guard. Plenty of people will finagle their roster in an effort to fit Russell Westbrk into their lineups against the least efficient defense in basketball, and while I dont think thats a bad play, I dont think its maximizing value. If you prefer stability at the point guard position at a price that wont break your bank, Damian Lillard is the play.However, youre like me and trying to spend big elsewhere, then Holiday is the man for you. Turf toe? I aint worried bout no stinkin turf toe. The man played 40 aggressive minutes on Sunday, setting season highs in both field goal and free throw attempts, so Id say its safe to consider him healthy. Over the last five years, Holiday has been gd for roughly 10 rebounds-plus-assists, a skill set that raises his flr. The Pellies are going to have to score and score often to keep up in this one, a style of game that makes their PG nearly a lock to achieve value on his very reasonable price tag.Joe Kaiser -- Russell Westbrk, Oklahoma City ThunderMr. Triple-Double faces Portland a night after the Trail Blazers dropped a hard-fought game to the Clippers in Los Angeles. In other words, this is the perfect time for the games best DFS player to face one of the worst defenses in the NBA. Pay up for Westbrk tonight.Al Zeidenfeld -- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail BlazersFollowing a long road trip, Lillard and the Trailblazers are back at home, where he averages almost 10 percent more DraftKings points a night. Outside of? Westbrk, Lillard is the point guard with the best percentage chance of accessing 55-plus fantasy points and his salary is several thousand dollars less than Westbrks.Players to fadeKyle Soppe -- Andrew Wiggins, Minnesota TimberwolvesWiggins is an outstanding athlete capable of the highlight play, but how high is his DFS ceiling really? Youre lking at a player who is shting under 39 percent this season when he is eight or more feet away from the bucket and is averaging under seven rebounds-plus-assists this season. Is it possible he drops 40? Maybe. But Im not betting on it against Jimmy Butler and the ninth-most efficient defense in basketball. If you are hell bent on chasing a volume scorer, give me Devin Bker against the Knicks tonight instead. Its simple economics for me ... the reward does not outweigh the risk in this spot.Joe Kaiser -- Devin Bker, Phoenix SunsBker continues to disappoint in DFS this season, and while hes always capable of a big scoring game, he doesnt do enough of the other stuff (rebounds, assists, steals) necessary to be a force in DFS. His salary remains just under $6,000 on DraftKings and FanDuel, and Id prefer to go for other shting guards who exceed 30 DFS points on a regular basis, like the similarly priced Zach LaVine.Al Zeidenfeld -- Kevin Durant, Golden State WarriorsIt hurts me to do this. Durant is very likely the player Ive rostered more than any other in my five years of playing Daily Fantasy basketball, but this year, I have to pick my spots with him. Tonight is just not going to be one of them with the other high-end options who have either better matchups pr games that project to be contested more closely than the Warriors against the Pelicans, not to mention players on teams with less competition for shots. I just dont see the need to chase Durant tonight with all the other options on the menu at SF/PF.Al Zeidenfeld is a promoter & user at DraftKings (Username: Al_Smizzle) and plays on his personal account in games he offers advice on. These views/strategies are his own and do not reflect the views of DraftKings. He may also deploy different players/strategies than what he advises. Doug Flutie Jersey . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Andre Reed Bills Jersey . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Elite-Devin-Singletary-Bills-Jersey/ . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Bruce Smith Womens Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Andre Roberts Bills Jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Focus on Fty has abandoned a shambolic campaign to shake up the Richmond AFL board but insists the short-lived push achieved something.The group, led by Dr Martin Hiscock, had already backed down on calls for a board spill and instead hoped to gain four to five seats without an extraordinary general meeting at the club.But the attempted revolt was stared down by Tigers president Peggy ONeal, prompting the rebel group to suspend its campaign.While were disappointed that the board would not entertain any change, we believe we have achieved much, a spokesman said on Wednesday.We have put an incredible focus on ftball, which needed to be urgently addressed at Richmond.We contributed to the return of Neil Balme.We have shaken up the place. We did something.The wind was taken out of the groups campaign when the Tigers effectively beat the rebels to the punch in announcing Balme as their new head of ftball.Richmond chief executive Brendon Gale has said the club was already in talks with Balme before Focus on Fty callled for the Richmond legends return.dddddddddddd.The rebel group met with ONeal and her board on Tuesday and were told none of the existing directors would step down.The time leading up to the AFL draft is really important for all clubs and our priority right now is running this club, and providing a stable environment that allows our CEO Brendon Gale and our new general manager of ftball Neil Balme to build a stronger Richmond on and off the field, ONeal said in a statement after the meeting.Im sure all passionate Richmond members and supporters want Brendon and Neil focused on delivering the changes we have announced to strengthen our ftball department and not be distracted by other issues.Focus on Fty had also insisted it would pay out the remainder of coach Damien Hardwicks contract if performance guidelines were not met next season.Hardwick is contracted until the end of 2018. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 58 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen