sixth in the table, nine points behind leaders Chelsea, but B

in Mitglieder 20.08.2019 06:43
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

UCI president Brian Ckson admitted he is concerned about the impact of Brexit on British cycling and the development of young riders.Ckson, the former president of British Cycling, said it was his personal view that the referendum vote in favour of Britain leaving the European Union was a mistake, and said there could be a detrimental impact on a sport which has grown exponentially in the nation in the last decade.I think that for Great Britain to leave the European Union is a mistake, or it would be a mistake, he said. Lets see what agreements can be reached to maintain the advantages of being part of the EU.When you lk at the teams, which are international now, and the issues of visas and so on, those are the kind of issues that we need to be clear what the longer term issues will be.The British public voted to leave the EU in last months referendum by a 52-48 margin, and the unexpected result has led to great uncertainty following Prime Minister David Camerons decision to resign.Britain is yet to invoke Article 50, the mechanism which would begin the process of leaving, and no clear vision of what the future relationship with Europe might lk like has yet emerged.I think the freedom of travel within the EU, and things like the Shengen agreement (which allows movement without a passport in a large part of mainland Europe, although Britain is not part of it) have been a real asset to cycling and to all sport, Ckson added.Im concerned that we dont tear those agreements up t quickly without making sure there are at least as effective arrangements in place afterwards.We are all going to have to study it in the next months. I dont think anybody expected such results really. Brian Leetch Rangers Jersey . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Phil Esposito Rangers Jersey .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. http://www.rangershockeyonlineshop.com/mika-zibanejad-hockey-jersey/ . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. James Patrick Rangers Jersey . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Henrik Lundqvist Rangers Jersey . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside.David Beckham says Zlatan Ibrahimovic is still among ftballs best as the Manchester United striker won Swedens Golden Ball for the 11th time. Ibrahimovic, who was Beckhams team-mate at Paris Saint-Germain before the former England captain retired, has been awarded Swedens best player accolade every year since 2005 - bar 2006 - and will be honoured with a statue outside the Friends Arena - the countrys national stadium. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Beckham paid tribute to his close friend Ibrahimovic in a video message at the awards ceremony on Monday, and revealed why he is delighted the 35-year-old Swede is now at his beloved United. His physique, his passion, his love for the game, hasnt changed, Beckham said, as reported by TV4Sport . Hes still one of the greatest players that has ever played the game - one of the reasons why Im happy he is now playing at Manchester United, my team. Thanks for that, Zlatan. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored six Premier League goals for United this season On accepting his award, Ibrahimovic said: It feels unreal. Many are thinking Why him? and so on, but after all the hard work over 15 years in the national team and 20 years in my club career, it feels like its being appreciated.You usually get this after you die, but I still feel alive. When I die, this (statue) will live on forever.Beckham also admitted his favourite Ibrahimovic goal was his 30-yard overhead kick for Sweden in their 4-2 win over England in 2012, insisting only the United forward is capable of scoring such a goal. Ibrahimovic has scored six Premier League goals for Jose Mourinhos side this season after signing for the club in the summer, but missed the 1-1 draw with Arsenal on Saturday due to suspension. Beckham says Ibrahimovics overhead-kick against England in 2012 was the strikers best goal United are sixth in the table, nine points behind leaders Chelsea, but Beckham revealed Ibrahimovic will not tolerate losing.dddddddddddd#160;For me, Zlatan is a player who has class, always wants to win, and he proved that when I moved to PSG, said Beckham. He was one of those players that it doesnt matter whether we were playing an important match in the French league, or on the training field, he wanted to win. Highlights of Uniteds 1-1 draw with Arsenal on Saturday If he wasnt winning, he was like one of my children. He would get upset, he would get angry, he would lose it. Not that my kids lose it, but Zlatan does. For me he is a winner. Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Carra on underrated Mata Carrick the answer for Utd Allen over Ozil on UEFA list Jose: Why I left Rney out ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 175 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen