needed to rehydrate when I thought all I had be

in Spam Area!!! 15.08.2019 11:28
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Watford goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes says Arsenal have been made to lk like a small team this season and do not lk like winning the Premier League title. After his side dumped the Gunners out of the FA Cup quarter-finals at the Emirates on Sunday, the former Tottenham and PSV goalkeeper said Watford had been confident of stealing a victory.When you see Arsenal playing against big teams, they lk like a small team, Gomes, who did not play in the fixture, told ESPN Brazil. They dont lk like winning a title sn. They are not strong defensively. It is the best time to play Arsenal and we came to the match very confident.We knew once we had the ball wed be able to pass it around, since Arsenal give you t much space. Heurelho Gomes sat on the bench as Costas Pantillimon played against Arsenal Arsenals first defeat in the competition in over three years capped off a miserable two weeks for Arsene Wengers side in which they have fallen eight points behind league leaders Leicester and head to Barcelona on Wednesday 2-0 down from their Champions League last-16 first-leg tie at the Emirates.However, speaking on Sunday, Wenger claimed that continued questions about his position at the club were becoming a farce. Also See: Mertesacker: Arsenal lack bite Slide weakens Wenger - Smith Arsenal 1-2 Watford FA Cup talking points Sandy Koufax Jersey . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Kenley Jansen Youth Jersey . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Babe-Herman-dodgers-jersey/ . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Kenta Maeda Youth Jersey . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. Clayton Kershaw Youth Jersey . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. Throughout the Tour de France, Australian professional cyclist Richie Porte will be checking in. Here is his latest entry, as told to ESPN contributor Rupert Guinness:Saturday: Stage 8, Pau to Bagnères-de-LuchonRacing a Grand Tour is so hard, but it ramps up when you get into racing a block of mountain stages like what we are in right now with Stages 7, 8, and 9 in the Pyrénées.We are now two of three days down, and the hardest of them is Sunday. Ive said it before, and now I really believe it: the 184.5km stage from Vielha DAran in Spain to Andorra Arcalis should be one of the hardest of this years Tour. On paper it certainly is.Saying that, Saturdays eighth stage, also over 184.5km but from Pau to Bagnéres-de-Luchon, was really tough. It was interesting to hear that Chris Frme (Sky) said it was one of the hardest hes raced in a while -- and he won it, not to mention tk the yellow jersey.It was a stinker when it came to the heat. There is no other way to describe it. But at BMC, we were happy with how it panned out. Sure, it would have been nice to win the stage, but I felt gd and so did Tejay van Garderen. It was also great to see Damiano Caruso riding so strongly. He is really crucial for us in these stages and he is really making a difference.But one challenge that no one else can really make easier for us is how we lk after ourselves during a days racing and in between, and that is not as easy as you may think.We have a great staff on the team who help us be as ready as we can be for another stage. But there is a quick turnaround for a rider between one stage and another, and there is a responsibility to make sure you eat well - and enough - and also continue to rehydrate. That responsibility becomes greater when you are racing back-to-back mountain stages.What makes everything so much harder in the Tour is the size of the event: from the number of people to the logistics of fitting so many people into one region and more.dddddddddddd It all makes for delays that can make your day as a rider in the race so much longer. In this years Tour, the transfers have not been the easiest; we do get stuck in traffic quite a lot.As a rider every hour of recovery helps. You eat on the bus. You are eating as much as you can in a day ... and from as sn as you get off the bike. Trust me, its not that easy. Like today, for Stage 8 ... I began by eating my usual breakfast: an omelette with prosciutto and avocado and a couple of coffees. Then, during the stage, I drank at least eight bidons [plastic bottles] of about 600 millilitres each, and ate 10 rice bars and four energy gels ... thats a lot of calories. But I burnt 4,600 calories.Then, when I was up for the anti-doping control, our team doctor who was with me said I needed to rehydrate when I thought all I had been doing all day was eating and drinking. But I certainly tk his advice: by the time settled in to the hotel I had drank two litres.Im grateful I get to go back to the hotel in a car, but when you arrive at the hotel the day does not end there. Again, it is about recovery: you get on the table to be treated by the physiotherapist and then you have a massage. By the time you have dinner, which often includes more rice (I prefer pasta, but rice seems to more effective for me), its 80-9 p.m.After telephoning my wife Gemma for a chat, I watch a bit of television, or maybe I just sort of lk at the screen in a kind of daze, Im so tired. Then it lights out at 100 p.m.Then, we do it all again the next day. At the Tour, thats times 21, or 23, if you include two rest days. The first rest day this year falls on Monday, and Im sure many will welcome it. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 749 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen