e 2011.It didnt help thatt the Dolphins were without both starters on the left side of their offensi

in Bewerbung 13.08.2019 07:05
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Nearly an hour after the game ended, Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles sat slumped at his locker. Coach Gus Bradley stopped by, put a hand on Bortles head and whispered something in his ear.Bradley stayed for a few minutes, long enough to know how hard Bortles was taking the teams latest loss.I feel bad for him, Bradley said.Bortles threw three interceptions, including two in a wild fourth quarter, and Baltimore (2-1) beat the Jaguars 19-17 Sunday. It was the third consecutive game Bortles had at least one turnover, far from what the Jaguars (0-3) need from their team captain and offensive leader.I think every loss feels pretty much the same, said Bortles, who now has six interceptions and seven turnovers in three games. They all feel pretty bad. ... We had unbelievable field position and continued to tremendously underachieve as an offense. Thats nobodys fault outside of mine, I believe. We didnt get it done. We had way t many turnovers, played careless with the ball.Bortles completed 24 of 38 passes for 194 yards, with two touchdowns to Allen Robinson and a career-high-tying three interceptions. He also was sacked four times. His biggest problems came in the final frame with the game on the line. Jacksonvilles defense kept getting Bortles the ball and he kept giving it back.He threw an interception two plays after Joe Flacco did. He tk a sack on a third-down play on the ensuing possession, forcing a 52-yard field goal that was blocked. He was picked off one more time while trying to mount a late drive in the final minute.It was ugly for sure, among the worst outings of his three-year career. It also followed a lackluster performance at San Diego in which he started slow -- again -- and failed to muster anything close to a comeback.On Sunday, Bortles threw another first-quarter interception -- his third in as many games.I know hes showing up and making some plays and not enough plays as he would like, as we would like, Bradley said. I think the big thing is hes got poise and hes got to rely on that poise in these difficult situations like this.Difficult might be an understatement.The Jaguars are 0-3 for the third time in four years and surely will hear more talk about Bradleys job security as they head to London to play AFC South rival Indianapolis.I think you get to find out what kind of people are in the locker rm, what kind of people are in the building when you go 0-3, Bortles said. There was a lot of hype before the season and thats all completely gone. We know that and we see that so I think you get to kind of find out the character of this team, the character of this coaching staff and what were going to do about it because weve still got 13 games to play.Its a long season. Theres a lot of ball left, and were not where we wanted to be by any means. But were still excited to have 13 opportunities to go play and win.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFLDiscount Fake Yeezy Shoes . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Fake Yeezy Online . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. http://www.fakeyeezyoutlet.com/ . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Cheap Fake Yeezy . Hey!" The lower tier of the Schl End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Fake Yeezy 2019 Store . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action.MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- Marcus Mariota threw for three touchdowns and ran for another score, helping the Tennessee Titans overcome a handful of big plays by the Miami Dolphins to win 30-17 Sunday.Mariota bounced back with a strong game after totaling three interceptions and no TD passes in losses the past two weeks. He went 20 for 29 for 163 yards with no interceptions, and ran seven times for 60 yards.DeMarco Murray added 121 yards rushing for the Titans, who totaled 235 on the ground. They improved to 2-3, and Miami fell to 1-4.Ryan Tannehill and the Dolphins offense turned in another woeful performance aside from the occasional long gain. Rkie Jakeem Grant scored on a 74-yard punt return , Damien Williams had a 55-yard, catch-and-run to set up a touchdown, and DeVante Parker made a 50-yard reception that led to a field goal.But by the second quarter, the crowd was bing Tannehill. By the fourth quarter, fans were chanting for his replacement, Matt Mre, who hasnt started a game since 2011.It didnt help thatt the Dolphins were without both starters on the left side of their offensive line.ddddddddddddThe Titans sacked Tannehill six times, doubling their season total. Brian Orakpo had two to increase his season total to six. Derrick Morgan and Jurrell Casey added two apiece.The Titans Jason McCourty yanked a pass away from Parker for an interception to set up a field goal.Mariota directed touchdown drives of 61, 76, 75 yards and 66 yards. He scored his first rushing touchdown of the year on a 5-yard keeper , and threw for scores of 5 yards to Andre Johnson, 20 yards to Delanie Walker and 4 yards to former Dolphin Rishard Matthews.Tannehill finished 12 for 18 for 191 yards with two interceptions.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve-Wine. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/steven-wine ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 503 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen