ded. "Im going to a great club in E

in Bewerbung 13.08.2019 07:04
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

DALLAS -- The Philadelphia Flyers arent getting caught up in their current win streak.Philadelphia (19-10-3) has won 10 straight games for the third time in franchise history and is lking extend the hot streak against the Dallas Stars (12-14-6) on Saturday at American Airlines Center.While many teams are superstitious and avoid talking about winning streaks, the Flyers are embracing it and openly talking about a mark they hope to push to 11 games.Ive never been part of anything like that, its been absolutely amazing, Flyers right wing Jakub Voracek said. Youve got to enjoy it while it lasts ... it shows you how gd we play this season, enjoy it.The Flyers last won 10 straight games in 1985.Philadelphia has been the hottest team in the league for a month and special teams have been a key factor. It is second in the NHL on the power play and converting at 23.5 percent.The Flyers scored on three of their four power plays against the Stars on Dec 10. Claude Giroux leads the NHL with 15 power-play points. Wayne Simmonds is second in the league with 14 power-play points and leads the NHL with eight goals with the man advantage.Weve all played together for a long time, Simmonds said. Its kind of like second nature with the puck and knowing where all your options are. We often have two to four options per guy, no matter who has the puck. I think thats the key for us and makes it a lot easier.The Stars are on the other end of the spectrum and trying to bounce back from a 2-0 loss to the New York Rangers on Thursday. After entering the season as one of the trendy picks to reach the Stanley Cup Finals, the Stars are outside of the playoff picture after 32 games and the offense hasnt been firing on a consistent basis.Its been particularly frustrating on the power play, where the Stars had lks but couldnt convert on five opportunities against the Rangers.We need results now, Stars forward Jason Spezza said. Id much rather have a an ugly 2-for-5 (on the power play) than a pretty 0-for-5.Dallas will be without center Cody Eakin, who was suspended four games by the NHL Player for charging Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist.With Eakin out, Spezza will move back to his traditional role of center, while Curtis McKenzie will be back in the lineup after missing back-to-back games with an upper-body injury.McKenzie had four points in his past five games before he sustained the injury.It was a bit frustrating with how I had been playing, McKenzie said. I feel gd (today). I was able to keep skating with the injury, so it wont be that big of an adjustment.The Stars are expected to give Antti Niemi another start in goal after he had a strong start against the Rangers. Niemi is 6-2-1 at American Airlines Center this season and has a 1.89 goals-against average and .940 save percentage.Niemi will likely go up against Steve Mason in the Philadelphia goal. Mason has won his last eight starts and rebounded from a tough start to the season, where he once had a 5-8-3 record.Jamie Langenbrunner Devils Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Scott Stevens Devils Jersey . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. http://www.devilssale.com/authentic-sami-vatanen-devils-jersey/ . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Scott Stevens Devils Jersey . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Nico Hischier Devils Jersey . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Mre-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187.MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester City tk its off-season spending to around $70 million by signing winger Jesus Navas from Sevilla on Tuesday. The 27-year-old Spain international signed for City for an initial fee reported to be 14.9 million pounds ($23.2 million), and a contract which British media said will run for four years. City is strengthening the squad after the Premier League trophy was surrendered last month to Manchester United. Navass move comes about a week after Brazil midfielder Fernandinho signed for the club for a fee estimated at 30 million pounds ($47 million). "Manchester City is an exciting project and this is the right moment for me to take this step," Navas said Tuesday on Citys website. "The Premier League is a competition where the ftball is vvery fast and will suit the way I play.ddddddddddddIm really lking forward to it," he added. "Im going to a great club in England and I want to continue developing my game there. The club has put a lot of faith in me and I want to repay them out on the pitch." Navas has spent his entire career with Sevilla, twice winning the UEFA Cup and gaining Champions League experience in 2009. "I won some important titles with Sevilla but the Champions League is something you always have in mind, also to enjoy the Premier League and to have a really strong year," Navas said. City is without a manager since firing Roberto Mancini after ending last season without a trophy. But the Abu Dhabi-owned club is close to hiring former Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 297 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen