s we can, knowing when your opportunity i

in Bewerbung 19.07.2019 15:47
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

ROME -- Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has announced he will hire former World Cup winner Gennaro Gattuso as the Serie B clubs coach. Zamparini tells Italian state radio that "I like Gattuso a lot. He will be the next coach of Palermo as sn as I conclude my battle of wills with (current Palermo manager Giuseppe) Sannino." The 35-year-old Gattuso, who won the 2006 World Cup with Italy, was promoted to player-coach of Swiss club Sion in February but lasted just 13 matches in charge. Gattuso has one year remaining on his playing contract. He joined Sion a year ago after 13 seasons with AC Milan. Palermo was just relegated. Zamparini has made some 35 firings and had 43 different managers in a quarter of a century, first at Venezia then at Palermo.Jahlani Tavai Youth Jersey . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Kenny Golladay Lions Jersey . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions-kerryon-johnson-black-jersey/ . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Jahlani Tavai Womens Jersey . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. Calvin Johnson Youth Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity ftball teams.FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- The Atlanta Falcons continue to protect their NFC South lead by finding productive replacements for injured starters.The latest evidence of the teams depth came in Sundays 38-19 win over the Arizona Cardinals. Fill-in starters Matt Wile and Jalen Collins and backup receiver Taylor Gabriel were three players highlighted by coach Dan Quinn on Monday as playing crucial roles in the win.The Falcons (7-4) will take a one-game lead over Tampa Bay into this weeks game against Kansas City (8-3).Collins, a second-round pick in 2015, is in the spotlight as the replacement for star cornerback Desmond Trufant, who has missed two straight games with a shoulder/pectoral injury that could end his season.Atlanta players have accepted the likelihd that Trufant is facing season-ending surgery.That loss is truly significant, but we have got guys behind him like Jalen Collins, defensive tackle Jonathan Babineaux said after Sundays game. We also have a lot of young guys behind him as well that are ready to compete. I dont think the drop-off will be t big. We have got guys that are hungry.Quinn challenged Collins and cornerbacks Robert Alford and Brian Ple to defend Arizona receivers close to the line. Collins shared the team lead with six tackles, including one for a loss, against Arizona.I really appreciated him competing, Quinn said of Collins Monday. ... He had difficult matchups on a number of gd players and he just kept responding. Were anxious to see where he goes, but for me his arrow is certainly trending up.Quinn said the team would add another defensive back this week if Trufant is placed on injured reserve.Wile excelled in his NFL debut as regular punter Matt Bosher missed the game with a hamstring injury. Wile averaged 58 yards on two punts and had tuchbacks on each of his seven kickoffs.ddddddddddddQuinn, who acknowledged last week he was nervous about having a punter with no NFL experience making the start, applauded Wiles debut.When your opportunity comes, you go nail it, Quinn said.Gabriel didnt start but had four catches for 75 yards , including two touchdowns on screens which showcased his speed.Rkie tight end Austin Hper had two catches and Levine Toilolo also had a catch as tag-team replacements for Jacob Tamme, who was placed on injured reserve with a shoulder injury during the teams bye week.The team also weathered a wave of injuries at linebacker early in the season. Sean Weatherspn was placed on IR while DeVondre Campbell missed four games and Deion Jones missed one game.Quinn said it is important to recognize the value of every backup.Thats why we push each guy to take them as far as we can, knowing when your opportunity is called, youre ready to answer, he said. Thats one of the best ways to demonstrate earning respect from your teammate. Heres my opportunity, Im going to go nail it.Game notesQuinn said DE Adrian Clayborn, who left the game with a knee injury, will see a doctor this week. An update on Clayborns status is expected on Wednesday. ... Following his review of the game film, Quinn said he hopes S Keanu Neal is not fined for a hit on Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald that drew an unnecessary roughness penalty. Both players lowered their helmets before the contact. I thought it was a very clean hit where hes hitting the strike zone exactly where we want him to, Quinn said of Neal.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 549 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen