manager Dave Roberts said. Ethier broke his right tibia during

in TeeLeague 19.07.2019 09:40
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

PITTSBURGH -- Pirates rkie pitcher Jameson Taillon was struck in the head by a line drive but remained in the game on Tuesday night.Milwaukees Hernan Perez hit a 105 mph line drive off the back of Taillons head with one out in the second inning. Taillon lay in front of the pitchers mound for several minutes while being tended to by trainers, then remarkably opted to stay in the game.Taillon was making his return to Pittsburghs lineup after being placed on the disabled list late last month with right shoulder fatigue. The second overall pick in the 2010 draft entered the game 2-1 with a 3.86 ERA in five starts this season. kiestore.com/Steelers-Kevin-Greene-Jersey/" target="_blank">Kevin Greene Womens Jersey .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. kiestore.com/Steelers-Ernie-Stautner-Jersey/" target="_blank">Ernie Stautner Youth Jersey . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. kiestore.com/Steelers-Franco-Harris-Jersey/" target="_blank">http://www.steelersrkiestore.com/Steelers-Franco-Harris-Jersey/ . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. kiestore.com/Steelers-Joe-Gilliam-Jersey/" target="_blank">Joe Gilliam Jersey .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. kiestore.com/Steelers-Alejandro-Villanueva-Jersey/" target="_blank">Alejandro Villanueva Youth Jersey . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. CINCINNATI -- Anthony DeSclafani is struggling after a strong start.Chase Utley homered on DeSclafanis fourth pitch of the game to back 20-year-old Julio Urias, and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Cincinnati Reds 4-0 Sunday to stop a three-game losing streak.I tried attacking, DeSclafani said. Id like to have that pitch back in the first inning. In the third, I got behind guys. I just didnt make gd pitches when I had to. I have to get better at that. This wasnt gd enough. It was a grind. I tried to compete and keep the bullpen out of it.DeSclafani gave up four runs and eight hits in seven innings. He has lost two of his last three decisions after winning his first six.He got us through the seventh, Reds manager Bryan Price said. Its part of the responsibility of a starting pitcher. When you have guys that fall apart when they give up runs early, if affects the bullpen.Eugenio Suarez had three hits for the Reds, who had won their five previous games in their best spurt this season. Cincinnati was last in the NL Central for 98 consecutive days before climbing into fourth place on Saturday.Utley connected against DeSclafani (7-2) for his third home run of the trip and 11th this season, then had an RBI single in the third and scored on Cory Seagers hit for a 3-0 lead. Utley homered twice Tuesday at Philadelphia, his former team.Urias (4-2), who made his big league debut in late May, allowed six hits, struck out six and walked none, throwing 62 of 97 pitches for strikes. He didnt allow a runner past first base until the sixth inning despite giving up two hits in an inning three times. Urias picked off Jose Peraza at first and got Ivan De Jesus Jr. to ground into a double play.He was better than I expected, Reds manager Bryan Price said. He got the breaking ball over early. I stacked the lineup with right-handers and he was able to get it in on them. We didnt square a lot off balls today.ddddddddddddUrias credited pitching coach Rick Honeycutt with helping him make an early adjustment.During the first inning, the changeup was outside, he said. When I came out, I talked with the pitching coach, and he was able to help me fix everything.Urias beat Philadelphia in his previous start on Aug. 8, then defeated Pittsburgh in relief five days later.Joe Blanton, Pedro Baez and Kenley Jansen each followed with an inning of one-hit relief, and the Dodgers tied the Chicago Cubs and Philadelphia for the big league lead in shutouts with 11.Los Angeles moved into the NL West lead, a half-game ahead of San Francisco after the Giants 2-0 home loss to the New York Mets on Sunday night.STREAKINGAfter singling in the ninth inning as a pinch hitter on Saturday, Seager singled in the third inning to extend his hitting streak to 12 games. He is hitting .457 (21 for 46) during the streak. ... Suarez is 13 for 26 during a six-game hitting streak and has five doubles in his last five games.TRAINERS RMDodgers: OF Andre Ethier is running at about 75 percent and taking batting practice, manager Dave Roberts said. Ethier broke his right tibia during spring training.Reds: SS Zack Cozart is wearing a bt on his left ft to help eliminate the soreness hes felt in his Achilles tendon, a product of overcompensating for the June 2015 season-ending surgery on his right knee.UP NEXT:LHP Scott Kazmir (10-6), Los Angeless scheduled starter for Mondays series finale, struck out a season-high 12 in a 3-1 win over the visiting Reds on May 25. RHP Homer Bailey (2-1) is scheduled to make his fifth start since returning from the disabled list after completing his comeback from Tommy John surgery. He is 4-3 with a 3.84 ERA in nine starts against the Dodgers. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 134 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen