But Hayne gave the impression, at the press conference to ann

in Spam Area!!! 18.07.2019 05:19
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Mitchell Moses and Luke Brks have given West Tigers fans a lk at the future without Robbie Farah in the NRL joint ventures win over St George Illawarra.Moses led the way for the Tigers in attack and defence in the 25-12 win at ANZ Stadium on Sunday, setting up a crucial second-half try and calmly slotting the match-sealing field goal.Brks wasnt far behind. His kicking game kept the Tigers on the front ft and he scythed through the Dragons goal-line defence in the 26th minute to put the Tigers ahead for the first time - a lead they never relinquished.The win will in part justify the decision by Tigers coach Jason Taylor to dump Farah to reserve grade.It was gutsy and it was gritty and with that I am really happy, Taylor said.The Wests Tigers are not known for that sort of performance. We kept turning the Dragons away and that is really exciting we were able to win a game like that.However, Taylor wasnt gloating that his decision to dump Farah had perhaps proven to be the right one.It isnt about vindication, it is about a direction we want the team to keep moving toward and it impacts upon both our attack and our defence, he said.It is part of what I want to continue, these guys (Moses and Brks) taking ownership.The win keeps the Tigers faint finals hopes alive.Will we make the finals? I dont know. But we are giving it a crack, Taylor said.In playmaker Benji Marshalls 250th game, against the club he won the 2005 premiership with, the Dragons were gd in patches but again their attack lacked thrust.Coach Paul McGregor admitted calls for him and Dragons boss Peter Doust to step down were affecting his team.Emotion is a lot in sport and they have a lot on their shoulders at the moment, he said.A few clubs go through it at different stages of the year and at the moment we are going through it.The Dragons opened the scoring through Kurt Mann in the fifth minute. That was matched by first-half Tigers tries to David Nofoaluma, Brks and James Tedesco for them to lead 18-8 at halftime.The Tigers stretched that lead when Moses put Josh Aloiai over in the 58th minute.Adam Quinlan gave the Dragons some hope when he brought the Dragons within 12 points in the 68th minute.The home side had the chance to further close that gap before 15,087 fans but couldnt crack the Tigers line despite a generous amount of possession.Moses one-pointer sealing with a one-pointer three minutes from time.Dragons forward Leeson Ah Mau was put on report for a first-half high tackle on Tim Grant, who was taken off on a medicab and didnt return.Tigers forward Chris Lawrence left the field early in the second half with a leg injury. Eli Manning Youth Jersey . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Doug Kotar Womens Jersey .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. http://www.authenticnygiantspro.com/Eli-manning-giants-jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Darius Slayton Womens Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Odell Beckham Jr Giants Jersey .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. Gold Coast Titans have had their doubters, and they have even been on the brink of administration, but their future prospects have never lked brighter than they do now after the shock signing of Jarryd Hayne.The Titans have travelled a rocky road but one man - Hayne - means they now seem set for success where the likes of the Giants, Seagulls and Chargers before them have failed to stamp a ftprint on the Gold Coast landscape. The Titans have been the NRLs surprise packet on the field this season and Hayne, with one stroke of a pen, even if perhaps he would rather be somewhere else, has made them a very attractive proposition off it as well.Hayne is now a global identity, after stints in the NFL and rugby sevens since he left rugby league in 2014, and his brand represents an opportunity for the NRL-administered Titans to consolidate the clubs long-term financial future.The Titans are a better option than going back to Parramatta unfortunately, Eels great Brett Kenny told ESPN.Hes now got the opportunity to play at a club thats going forward, lking gd and more than likely finish in the eight and play finals ftball. Why wouldnt you do that? If you were in his shoes, youd want to go somewhere where its secure and you know youre going to get your money.Angry Parramatta fans wasted little time hitting social media and talkback radio to vent their fury.The Eels granted Hayne a release from his NRL contract in 2014 so he could chase an NFL dream - at the time, the club statement Hayne had signed a lifetime agreement with Parramatta.But while a lot can change in two years, it seems a lot can change in a matter of days - just this week Hayne asked close friend and former teammate Tim Mannah when the Eels were going to make an offer.Hayne has been to thee United States and back for his aborted NFL career with San Francisco 49ers, to London and back for his failed bid to make Fijis Olympic rugby sevens squad, and Gold Coast have grown on and off the field while a string of dramas have destroyed what had seemed to be a promising season for Parramatta and also any chance the Eels had of re-signing Hayne.ddddddddddddWhen you lk at the board and Steve Sharp was the chairman -- it all comes back to those guys, Kenny said.Theyve got the club in this situation. Nobody else. Thats why Parramatta are in this situation. Realistically, the supporters should sit back and relax and think about why Jarryd Hayne left in the first place.If you want to blame anyone, dont take it out on Jarryd Hayne. Its the people that have put the club in this position where a player like Jarryd is not real keen on coming back.But Hayne gave the impression, at the press conference to announce him as a Gold Coast player, that he did want to go back to Parramatta.The press release stated a major Titans announcement, but, in reality, the conference provided a platform for Hayne to express his unrequited love for the Eels.Despite committing to the Titans, Haynes affection for the Eels was clearly evident at a bizarre media conference that saw the code-hopper refer to Parramatta on 15 separate occasions. A part of me is sad because Im not going to go back to the club that I grew up with and loved as a kid, he said. Its sad and it hurts me just as much as I know it hurts the fans down there. Not in my wildest dreams I ever thought I would be up on the Gold Coast.And we all know hes had a lot of dreams recently. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 153 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen