Lewis Hamilton is glad that he could complete the Bahrain GP

in TeeLeague 16.07.2019 09:06
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Canberra star Blake Austin has left the dr open to playing for Wayne Bennetts England team, but says no-one has approached him about it.Reports emerged last week that Bennett had asked the five-eighth, who was born and raised in Sydneys west, to make himself available.Austin has represented Portugal in the past but is eligible for selection for England ahead of this years Four Nations tournament in the UK and the 2017 Rugby League World Cup.I do qualify through my grandmother but thats about as far as its gone, Austin said on Tuesday.No-ones asked me (to play) or anything like that yet.Asked if he would consider playing for England, the 25-year-old said he wasnt sure.You cross your bridges when you get to them if they come, he said.But at the moment, Im just focusing on the Raiders and playing better fty each week.Austin has had limited representative opportunities to date.He starred for City with three tries in last years NSW City-Country Origin match, but a knee injury and hamstring problem hurt his chances to play the match this year and chase a State of Origin berth.Bennett last month dismissed reports he was trying to lure NRL stars to his side, including former NSW halfback Trent Hodkinson and Brett and Josh Morris.Hodkinsons father is English while the Morris twins - who have both played for Australia - would be eligible thanks to their grandfather. Sam Mills Panthers Jersey .ca lks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Brian Burns Youth Jersey . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but tk over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. http://www.shoppanthersonline.us/panthers-sam-mills-blue-jersey/ . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Luke Kuechly Panthers Jersey . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result lked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. re-blue-jersey/" target="_blank">DJ Mre Jersey . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shtout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shk off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night.Lewis Hamilton has declared he feels mentally tougher than ever and is confident his 2016 season is going to come gd. The triple world champion heads into this weekends Chinese GP trailing Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg in the Drivers Championship after the Germans winning streak from the end of last year continued at the Australian and Bahrain Grands Prix.Hamilton has beaten Rosberg to pole at both races but seen his victory chances scuppered by pr starts, which have left him sixth and seventh respectively at the end of the opening lap. But, despite his team-mates results, Hamilton is sanguine about the situation.People keep asking me if Im worried - if theres a downward trend emerging, said Hamilton. But Im feeling the complete opposite. There are no real flaws in our procedure and how were working, so I know its going to come gd.Mercedes: More to come from FerrariOn a personal level t, Im in the best place Ive ever been psychologically. Theres very little, if anything at all, that can penetrate that. Theres a long, long way to go, so Ill just keep working as hard as I have been. Lewis Hamilton recovered from contact with Valtteri Bottas to finish third in Bahrain Hamiltons second and third-place finishes so far in 2016 means he is 17 points behind Rosberg but, ahead of a Shanghai race he has won a record four times and finished on the podium at every year since 2010, the Briton said: Its not been a smth start to the season for me, so to be in the championship position Im in right now is actually pretty positive.If you can have two bad races and still come away with two podiums, that bodes pretty well. Ive come back from worse, thats for sure! When is the Chinese GP on Sky? 8am start for Qualifying and 7am for the Race on Sky F1 Mercedes have dominated the Chinese GP over the last fouur seasons, with Rosbergs win in 2012 the first of the modern Silver Arrows era.ddddddddddddThe Germans back-to-back successes at the start of this year represent his best start to a season and he admits he is savouring Mercedes continued domination of F1. Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton is glad that he could complete the Bahrain GP in third place following his turn one collision with Valterri Bottas Its great to start the season in such a positive way. But Im just taking things step by step, race by race and targeting a lot more wins to come, said Rosberg after moving on to 16 career wins in Bahrain.Its important to enjoy times like these. I feel very privileged to drive the best car on the grid for the third year in a row and I intend to make the most of it. Im going to China now knowing I can fight for the win, which is a great feeling to have.Get Sky F1: Every 2016 race liveDont miss the F1 Report: Chinese GP preview on Wednesday at 8.30pm on Sky Sports F1. Five-time GP winner John Watson and F1 historian Roger Smith join Natalie Pinkham to lk ahead to round three of the season. Also See: Mercedes: Ferrari will get better Decoding the 2016 steering wheel ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 270 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen