ds for the Tigers (2-0), who will play No. 17 Was

in Bewerbung 18.06.2019 12:50
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Mexico -- Gary Wdland tk a one-stroke lead into the final round of the PGA Tours OHL Classic at Mayakoba after dropping two strokes on the par-3 15th Saturday.Wdland finished with a 5-under 66 to reach 18-under 195 on Mayakobas Greg Norman-designed El Camaleon course. He won the last of his two tour titles in 2013.Ive been there. Ive been in the position a lot the last couple years. Im excited about my game, Im going to rely on my game and trust it and go out and have fun. ... Im very comfortable with where my golf swing is and Im going to rely on it and run it out.Wdland birdied the first seven odd-number holes, then ended the string with the double bogey on 15 when his tee shot went long into the hazard. He played the first 51 holes without a bogey.Im happy. I mean, I played great today. Drove the ball exceptionally well, controlled my distances to the green, and I rolled it well, Wdland said. Its hard to argue with that, hard to be upset with that. I hit a gd shot on 15. I just hit it long.Married last month, Wdland tk last week off and worked with instructor Butch Harmon after opening the new season in Malaysia and China.Pat Perez was second after a 62. He played the front nine in 7-under 29, making an eagle on the par-5 fifth. The one-time tour winner recently returned from shoulder surgery.I was real comfortable, Perez said. I woke up and I just felt gd. I was comfortable on the range. Ive just been on this different attitude in the last couple weeks where I just try to stay aggressive and try to think of the right shot and the gd shot and not worry about what happens. Its really worked. Ive been working on that the last nine months since I got hurt.Scott Piercy was 16 under after a 66, Seamus Power (64) was 15 under, and Webb Simpson (69) followed at 14 under.Defending champion Graeme McDowell was 8 under after his second straight 65. He opened with a 75.Custom Avalanche Jersey China . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Cheap Custom Avalanche Jersey . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. http://www.customavalanchejersey.com/ . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Ftball Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Custom Avalanche Jerseys . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. Cheap Avalanche Jerseys .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker.LINCOLN, Neb. -- Sophie Cunningham had 18 points and 10 rebounds, Sierra Michaelis added 17 points and No. 25 Missouri defeated Nebraska 55-35 in the quarterfinals of the preseason WNIT on Monday night.The Tigers will play at No. 17 Washington in the semifinals on Thursday.Cierra Porter had her third double-double, second of the season, with 11 points and 10 rebounds for the Tigers (2-0), who will play No. 17 Washington or Colorado State in the semifinals.Missouri scored the last nine points of the first quarter for a 16-9 lead and scored the first seven points of the second quarter.dddddddddddd It was 30-16 at the half.The Cornhuskers (1-1) never got untracked, shting 16 percent in the first half and 15 in the second, finishing 10 of 63 from the field. Six of the makes were 3-pointers.Lindsey Cunningham had 11 rebounds for Missouri, which won the boards 49-39 and outscored Nebraska 22-6 in the paint. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 570 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen