the last couple of days back at home felt pretty good

in Spam Area!!! 15.06.2019 09:17
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

SAN ANTONIO -- Trent Brittain threw for 234 yards and three touchdowns and Incarnate Word held on to beat Houston Baptist 28-26 on Thursday night for the Cardinals first win at home.Incarnate Word tk a 28-13 lead with 6:02 remaining when Jordan Hicks made his only catch of the game for a 14-yard touchdown. But Houston Baptist scored touchdowns on its next two possessions as B.J. Kelly and Tony Dawson each scored from 6 yards out.After Dawsons score, the Huskies 2-point conversion attempt fell incomplete. Brittain sealed it when he ran for 2 yards on a third-and-1.Jamari Gilbert made six catches for 158 yards and one touchdown -- a 76 yarder in the first quarter -- for Incarnate Word (3-8, 3-6 Southland Conference). The Cardinals won back-to-back games for the first time this season.Dawson rushed for 53 yards and two touchdowns for Houston Baptist (4-7, 3-5). Custom Pistons T-shirts . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Wholesale Custom Pistons Shirts . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. http://www.custompistonsjersey.com/ . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Custom Pistons Jersey China . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Allen Iverson Jersey Large . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. ATLANTA -- Jason Day is trying to ease his way into the season-ending Tour Championship after a back issue forced him to withdraw during the final round of the BMW Championship on Sept. 11.Day, the No. 1-ranked player in the world, heads into the 30-player tournament ranked fourth in the FedEx Cup standings with a chance again to be the overall FedEx champion after a three-victory season thats saw him win the Players Championship.The back issues that plagued him on his way to the WGC-Dell Match Play title in March resurfaced in Indianapolis and Day, 28, has been taking it slowly since, only getting back to practicing a few days ago.Its not the first time it happened; I put the tee in the ground at the BMW Championship , and my back went out. Last time it went out, I changed a diaper. So its nothing where I physically make a move at it during a swing and my back goes out. It literally is from the smallest things -- picking up a pillow, picking up something off the ground, or just moving the wrong way.Day has dealt with a bulging disk for a gd part of his career and it has flared at times, treated with exercise and rehabilitation.ddddddddddddThe three-tournament playoff stretch recently got the best of him, however.I feel like the practice over the last couple of days back at home felt pretty gd, he said. Havent been able to prep as much as I would like ... but overall I feel gd.Day will be grouped during the first round with fellow Aussie Adam Scott. The duo along with Dustin Johnson, No. 1 in points, Patrick Reed and Paul Casey can all secure the FedEx Cup with a victory in the $8.5 million Tour Championship. A FedEx title comes with a $10 million bonus.Earlier Wednesday, Day announced that he was staying with TaylorMade, the equipment company that he has been with since turning pro 10 years ago. He declined to comment on the reports that he has also signed with Nike to wear the companys golf apparel. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 73 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen