e shoulders of the quarterback.Asked whether he w

in Clan- und Funwars 14.06.2019 09:39
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The Los Angeles Rams did not score a touchdown in their much-needed 9-6 victory over the New York Jets on Sunday, but the Jared Goff era remains on hold.Quarterback?Case Keenum entered the game with the NFLs lowest Total QBR, then went 17-of-30 for 165 yards against a Jets defense that had allowed the 11th-most passing yards per game. Keenum avoided the back-breaking turnover, but he also failed to lead his team into the end zone.The Rams have scored just two touchdowns over their past three games, but that will not prompt head coach Jeff Fisher to turn to Goff, the No. 1 pick of the 2016 NFL draft.At least not yet.Im not going to go into a quarterback situation, Fisher said when asked once again if he would consider a change. I dont believe its quarterback play. I think its collectively were making mistakes.The Rams put the ball at the Jets 1-, 7- and 16-yard line from MetLife Stadium in Week 10, but they had to settle for Greg Zuerlein field goals each time. Fisher said he is not placing that on the shoulders of the quarterback.Asked whether he would consider turning to Goff as a means to spark his listless offense, Fisher said: Its always a possibility when his time comes. But I think Case did a nice job. We didnt get the ball in the end zone. He scrambled and picked up some key first downs and kept drives alive, and thats what youve got to do against a defense like that. Custom Bears Jerseys . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternn by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Custom David Montgomery Jersey . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. http://www.custombearsjersey.com/ . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and tk the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Bears Jerseys China . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity ftball teams. Cheap Custom Bears Jersey . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". ARCADIA, Calif. -- Mrazek won the $100,000 Thors Echo Handicap by 1 1/2 lengths Monday at Santa Anita.Ridden by Mario Gutierrez, Square Eddie ran six furlongs in 1:09.45 and paid $4.80, $3.40 and $2.60 as the 7-5 favorite.Love My Bud returned $6.40 and $5.20, while Nardo was another half-length back in third and paid $4 to show.Mrazek sat behind four dueling horses on the lead before the 3-year-old swung four-wide turning for home.Hes such an honest horse, trainer Doug ONeill said. Seven out of eight times now, hes been first or second.The victory, worth $60,000, increased Mrazeks earnings to $229,437, with three wins in eight starts.In the $100,000 Spring Fever Handiccap for fillies and mares, Lost Bus rallied three-wide turning for home and tk charge on her way to a 2 1/2-length victory.dddddddddddd.Ridden by Fernando Perez, Lost Bus ran six furlongs in 1:09.54 and paid $7 and $6.20.Harlingtons Rose returned $11.60, while Codacious was another 1 1/2 lengths back in third. There was no show wagering because of the four-horse field.Sunday Rules, the 1-5 favorite, finished last, 5 1/2 lengths behind Lost Bus.The victory, worth $60,000, increased Lost Bus earnings to $410,818, with five wins in 15 starts. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 555 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen