eeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in

in Clan- und Funwars 14.06.2019 09:38
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Josh Payne won his first senior title at Players Championship Six as he edged out James Wade 6-5 with a brilliant display to take the £10,000 title at the Barnsley Metrodome. Kent-based Payne, 22, has won three tournaments on the PDCs Challenge and Development Tour over the past four years, but continued his emergence at the highest level with his first ProTour success.He kicked off a memorable day with wins over Gerwyn Price, Ronny Huybrechts and Wes Newton before seeing off former major winner Kevin Painter 6-4 in the last 16. He then edged out Mensur Suljovic in a deciding leg in the quarter-finals and dropped just three legs in his semi-final win over Steve Brown before taking Wade all the way in the final, eventually sealing victory with a 116 checkout as his opponent waited on tops. James Wade had to settle for runner-up prize Wade had been bidding to win his first Players Championship title since last July but had to settle for the £6,000 runner-up prize on the day.The No 8 seed dropped only three legs in early wins over Dave Ladley and Dean Winstanley before picking up tight victories against Devon Petersen, Jim Walker, Peter Wright and Vincent van der Vrt on his way to the final.Van der Vrts run to the semi-finals was his best finish in a ranking event since February 2015, as he overcame Peter Hudson, Paul Nicholson, Robert Thornton, Jamie Caven and Nathan Aspinall. Bristol ace Brown, whose only PDC ranking title came in Barnsley in February 2011, reached a ranking semi-final for the first time in almost five years as he defeated Joe Cullen, James Richardson, Antonio Alcinas, James Wilson and Simon Whitlock.Dave Chisnall achieved his sixth nine-dart finish on the PDC circuit during his third-round clash with Caven, although he went on to lose narrowly in a deciding leg. Also See: Mighty MVG overtakes Taylor PL Darts talking points On Sky TV Schedule/Results Get Sky Sports tballjerseys.com/" target="_blank">Clearance Custom NFL Shirts . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . tballjerseys.com/" target="_blank">Cheap Custom Ftball Shirts . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. tballjerseys.com/" target="_blank">http://www.customcheapftballjerseys.com/ .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. tballjerseys.com/" target="_blank">Discount Custom NFL Shirts Online . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. tballjerseys.com/" target="_blank">Stitched Custom NFL Jerseys . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action.Andy Murray believes he will have to be clinical to beat the big-hitting Milos Raonic in the last four of the ATP World Tour Finals in London on Saturday. The pair will meet in the first semi-final at 2pm at the O2 Arena, with Novak Djokovic and Kei Nishikori following in the second semi at 8pm.Murray has won eight of his 11 matches against Raonic and all of the last seven, including five this year, but the world No 1 is wary of his opponents powerful serve and groundstrokes. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 20, 2016, 5:45pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass He said: He obviously serves big and goes for his shots. He moves forward when he has the chance. I think he probably likes the conditions here. Its a little bit quicker.You dont normally get loads of opportunities against the big servers. Then it comes down to, when you do get those chances, whether you take them or not. This year, when I have played him I have created a few opportunities in the matches. Murray gives his reaction to beating Stan Wawrinka When they have come, I have been pretty clinical. I will need to be the same tomorrow if I wantt to win.ddddddddddddAs well as trying to win the tournament, Murray is battling Novak Djokovic to end the year as world No 1. The pair are separated by just 130 rankings points with 400 available for winning a semi-final and another 500 available for winning the final. Murray dissects his win over Wawrinka at the SkyPad Both players avoided each other in the last four by topping their respective groups, but Murray insisted it does not matter if and when he has to play the Serb.He added: I dont think its significant. There is a gd chance that if I want to win the tournament, I would have to win against him. That would either be in the semis or the final. I dont think that makes a whole lot of difference.Watch every match of the ATP World Tour Finals live on Sky Sports, or follow them live on skysports.com/tennis and the Sky Sports app. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Murray makes O2 semi-finals Raonic can only get better Raonic: Pressure on Murray World No 1 permutations ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 55 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen