do in 2011. He won two USL championships and three USL regular-season titles

in Bewerbung 13.06.2019 11:56
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Jessica Ennis-Hill is nearly certain that this was her last ever heptathlon -- and its tough.Ennis-Hill wiped away tears after losing her Olympic title to Belgiums Nafissatou Thiam on Saturday by a very slim margin, but she wasnt crying about that.At first she called them happy tears because its another medal, but then acknowledged how hard it was going to be to give up and just how close she was to doing that.I think its a mix of thinking back to the last few years, she said. Im just so emotional and, yeah, Ive just got to make a decision as to whether this is my last heptathlon or not. Im so proud of what Ive achieved the last few years. Ive got to have a think.Judging by the emotion, it lks like it will end in Rio de Janeiro.She lks back on two world titles, and of course the delight of that Olympic gold medal four years ago at her home games in London, when she, Mo Farah and Greg Rutherford delivered three golds for the home fans on what became known as Super Saturday.Farah retained his 10,000 meters title on Saturday in Rio, but Ennis-Hill had silver and Rutherford tk bronze in the long jump.It would have been incredible (to all win gold again) and that was a really tall ask for all of us, Ennis-Hill said. But ... weve all produced medals again four years down the line.The 30-year-old Ennis-Hill, now a mother to two-year-old Reggie, missed out on retaining her title by around three seconds in the final event. Ennis-Hill needed to beat Thiam by 10 seconds in the 800 meters to clinch the gold.I was like `oh god thats so much, she said. But I just thought, Im going to run hard like I always do.She was only about seven seconds ahead at the end, with the 21-year-old Belgian keeping in touch to protect her lead and throw up a big, surprising result. Thiam delivered five personal bests on the way to the title, only six weeks after injuring her elbow.I knew she was going to run hard for that gold medal and not let slip those two days of amazing performances, Ennis-Hill said.There were no gripes about losing for Ennis, but a couple about the schedule. Late nights, then packing up, eating and preparing for the next day, she said she was working on between 4-5 hours sleep for the final day of the heptathlon.Still, its an Olympic silver medal, she said, and she had to enjoy it. More than anything because it could be the last time.I might not do this again, she said, wrapped in a British flag. It is just a really strange part of my career.Chipper Jones Jersey Large . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Dale Murphy Jersey Large . -- Al Jefferson found a grve just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.custombravesjersey.com/ . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result lked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Cheap Braves Jerseys . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. David Justice Jersey Large . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies.ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando City SC has fired coach Adrian Heath, who has been with the club since it began in Austin, Texas, in 2008.The team said in a statement Wednesday night that it had agreed to amicably part ways with Heath and assistant head coach Mark Watson. Heath began as coach of the Austin Aztex and moved with the franchise to Orlando in 2011. He won two USL championships and three USL regular-season titles before the club moved to MLS.Orlando City SC President Phil Rawlins called it a difficult decision in a staatement, adding that we feel that the time has come for us to move on with our future in MLS.dddddddddddd We continue to remain very excited about the growth of our club.Orlando City SC finished seventh in the Eastern Conference in 2015, its first season in MLS. The team is again in seventh place this season.Assistant coaches Bobby Murphy and Anthony Pulis will lead the team on an interim basis. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 41 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen