st part it just feels like business as usual, getting out there

in Bewerbung 12.06.2019 14:12
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Durham 207 (Patel 5-32, Barker 3-29) and 195-3 (Borthwick 92, Stoneman 80) drew with Warwickshire 381 for 8 dec (Westwd 127, McCarthy 3-56, Rushworth 3-94)Scorecard A stand of 151 between Scott Borthwick and Mark Stoneman ensured Durham were able to hold out for a draw in the Specsavers County Championship match against Warwickshire at Chester-le-Street.Durham were only ten behind with eight wickets standing when Stoneman fell for 80 and Borthwick went on to make 91 before he departed five balls before hands were shaken.Rikki Clarke came on bowling off spin and his first ball was so wide of off stump Borthwick could not resist flailing at it, only to get a big inside edge into his stumps.Durham were on 195 for three, 21 ahead with 22 overs still availabel when a draw was declared, Warwickshire taking 11 points and Durham eight.It was a welcome return to form for Borthwick, whose form slumped when he was widely reported to be on the verge of England selection.Things lked ominous for Durham when, with 84 overs to bat, they lost Keaton Jennings for a duck in the fifth, when he pushed forward and edged Keith Barker behind.But Borthwick was sn stroking Barker effortlessly through the covers, while Stoneman had made only one when he whipped Chris Wright over long leg for six.Patel came on for the 14th over and conceded only seven runs in his first nine overs, going closest to a breakthrough when Stoneman missed an attempted cut on 45 and was almost bowled.A repeat of the stroke brought the three runs which tk him to 50 as nine runs suddenly came off Patels tenth over. Both batsmen completed their half-centuries off 93 balls and continued neck and neck as Durham reached 162 for one at tea, only 12 behind. Stoneman was bowled by Patel without addition.Resuming on 344 for 7 in the morning, Warwickshire added 37 in ten overs, losing Tim Ambrose for 50, before declaring 174 ahead. Barker was unbeaten on 43.Warwickshire captain Ian Bell said: We came in this morning excited about our opportunity considering the amount of movement there had been in the pitch.But it was not to be. This was a better day for batting, whereas yesterday would have been a gd day to bowl. It seems to be a trend of the season that every time we get in a gd position the weather gets in the way.Custom Flames T-shirts .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. Flames Jerseys China . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. http://www.customflamesjersey.com/custom-al-macinnis-jersey-large-74k.html .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Custom Flames Jerseys . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Custom Al MacInnis Jersey . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Giants big-bucks, revamped defense found a way to hold off the Dallas Cowboys in the Ben McAds debut as coach. Facing the New Orleans Saints on Sunday will show whether spending more than $100 million to help Steve Spagnuolos unit was cost effective.The Giants (1-0) arent going to be facing Dak Prescott, a rkie making his first NFL start.Its Drew Brees this week. The 37-year-old leads the league in passing and comes into the season with 10 consecutive years of passing for more than 4,000 yards, with no less than 4,870 in the last five, which includes three 5,000-yard campaigns.If those numbers dont impress the Giants, all they have to do is recall last year: Brees passed for 511 yards and tied an NFL record with seven touchdown passes in a 52-49 win.I dont even remember that, Giants cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie quipped.He does, though.When you are playing a guy like that who has been doing it for a long time, you know he has a gd arm and has some gd receivers who can definitely take the top off a defenses, and you have guys who understand ftball, and the way he throws and gets it out quick, Rogers-Cromartie said. Man, its going to be tough.Its also going to be tougher for Brees. He will be seeing a lot of new faces.Defensive tackle Damon Harrison and end Olivier Vernon are new, and end Jason Pierre-Paul did not play last year because of his fireworks accident.Middle linebacker Kelvin Sheppard is new, as are cornerbacks Janoris Jenkins and Eli Apple, safeties Darian Thompson and Nat Berhe, who was on injured reserve last year.I would say while its the same scheme for the most part, Steve Spagnuolo, theres a lot of gd players over there that seem to be playing really well, Brees said. I dont really lk at last year as any type of indication as to how this is going to go. I think theyre much improved. Theyre playing really well right now. I have a lot of respect for coach Spagnuolo and his scheme. Im sure theyre going to be ready for us. We need to make sure were ready for them.New Orleans put up 34 points last week as Brees passed for 423 yards and four touchdowns. The Giants edged Dallas 20-19.SECONDARY CONCERNS: With Delvin Breaux going out for six to eight weeks with a broken leg, the Saints are relying on a trio of cornerbacks with only one regular-season game to their name: starter P.J. Williams and reseerves DeVante Harris and Ken Crawley.dddddddddddd However, a pair of recently acquired veterans could suit up in New York -- Sterling Mre and B.W. Webb, who both practiced this week. Mre knows the Giants well from playing three seasons in the NFC East with the Cowboys (2012-2014). He also played against the Giants last season with Tampa Bay.GIANTS DEFENSIVE BACKS: The Giants limited Prescott to 227 yards passing and no touchdowns. His longest pass was 21 yards.I feel like we have guys that can match up, said Janoris Jenkins, who held Dez Bryant to one catch for 8 yards. We have Eli Apple and DRC. We can match up all the way around the board with anybody as long as we play within the system and play within the scheme.Jenkins said Brees is a `blast from the past, noting he throws deep and works the hash marks most of the time.POUND IT: Running backs Rashad Jennings and Shane Vereen combined for 113 yards on 24 carries in the opener for New York. Expect them to get the ball more after seeing the Saints give up 167 yards on 26 carries in the loss to the Raiders.MORE BREES: Brees lks as gd at 37 as he did at 27, if not better. Hes coming off his 14th career 400-yard game, which tied him for first for such single-game production with Peyton Manning in NFL history. His touchdowns included a thread-the-needle throw over the middle to Brandin Cks, and a Saints-record 98-yarder to Cks with a pass down the left sideline. That one was so well-timed the speedy receiver never seemed to break stride. With 36 yards passing, Brees will move into third in that category, eclipsing Dan Marinos 61,361 yards.BACK TO NORMAL: Giants receiver Victor Cruz returned in style from a series of injuries, scoring the winning touchdown in his first game since October 2014. This will be his first home game since that season.The only thing that is indicative of things being back to normal is you guys not asking me about my body anymore, Cruz said, and asking me about how I am feeling. But yeah, for the most part it just feels like business as usual, getting out there, playing ftball again and worrying about our next opponent.---AP Sports Writer Brett Martel in New Orleans contributed to this report.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 41 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen