the first period. Crawford stopped defenseman Yohann Auv

in Laberecke 05.06.2019 11:02
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Gianni Infantino has been elected as FIFA president after a second round of voting in Zurich. UEFA general secretary Infantino won the election with 115 votes, with Sheikh Salman receiving 88 votes. Prince Ali received four votes and no votes were recorded for Jerome Champagne.In his victory speech, Infantino said: I told you I went through a journey, an exceptional journey and a journey which made me meet many fantastic people - many people who love ftball and believe in ftball, and many people who deserve FIFA to be respected. We will restore the respect people have in FIFA and everybody will applaud us, and they will applaud all of you for what you do.We have to be proud of what we do for FIFA. I would like to thank all of you and all of the other candidates. Sheikh Salman Bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa (left) was second in the voting It was a great sign of democracy of FIFA. I want to restore a new era in FIFA where we put ftball at the centre of the speech.On Infantinos appointment, FA chairman Greg Dyke said: I think hes very hard working, and I think he would make sure it was a properly organised, properly structured place.I think he will find a gd chief executive - because thats the crucial thing here, finding a gd chief executive to run things. FA chairman Greg Dyke has backed Infantinos election as FIFA president But I dont think hes a politician, whereas weve just has a politician for many years.Infantino has worked at UEFA for 16 years and he became general secretary in 2009. In that time he has overseen major competitions such as the Champions League and Euro 2012.The 45-year-old lawyer is from Brig in the Valais region of Switzerland, less than six miles from Sepp Blatters hometown of Visp. Infantino succeeds Sepp Blatter as FIFA president Infantino told his post-election press conference: I would address myself right now to the FIFA staff because they went through a difficult time, a difficult period and I want to speak to them to tell them I count on them and I believe in them and we will do great things together.We enter now into a new era, it was an important congress today, and extraordinary congress where some reforms have been approved and where the president has been elected and, who certainly can and will implement the reforms to ensure that the image and reputation of FIFA will come back to where they belong.Scottish FA chief executive Stewart Regan believes Infantino was likely to be elected from the moment he laid out his agenda for the position. Scottish FA chief executive Stewart Regan was pleased with the election of Infantino Regan said: I think its a really positive piece of news for ftball today. Gianni spoke incredibly passionately on the stage, hes obviously won everyone over at FIFA, and I think its great news for ftball.Irish FA chief executive Patrick Nelson reacted positively to the news of Infantinos election and told Sky Sports: I think its a gd day for ftball, a gd day for FIFA and definitely a gd day for Gianni so we lk forward to working with him, pretty much starting now. Infantino reacts after being told he had won the election In the first round of voting, Infantino received 88 votes, Salman 85, Ali 27 and Champagne seven.A total of 159 votes was required for an outright win in the first round of voting but that target was not reached and there was a second round for the first time at a FIFA presidential election since 1974.Infantino will succeed Sepp Blatter, who had been in the post since 1998 but resigned last year under pressure amid escalating corruption scandals. Infantino delivers his victory speech after being elected FIFA president South African candidate Tokyo Sexwale used his 15-minute pre-election speech to officially withdraw from the race, leaving just four candidates on the ballot. Also See: Infantino: Live reaction Sexwale withdraws from race Adidas Superstar Black Online . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Wholesale Adidas Superstar .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. http://www.wholesalefashionsuperstar.com/ . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Adidas Superstar Black Wholesale .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will lk to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Adidas Superstar Cheapest Price . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. NEWARK, N.J. -- Down by a goal and late in a four-minute power play in the closing minutes of the third period, Chicago Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville tk a chance and pulled his goaltender with more than two minutes to play.It didnt take long for Marian Hossa to make the gamble pay off, setting the stage for Artem Anisimov to be a hero in overtime.Hossa tied the score with 2:11 remaining in regulation and Anisimov scored on a rebound at 1:15 of overtime as the Blackhawks rallied to beat New Jersey 3-2 on Friday night, handing the Devils their first home loss.Time was running out and 6-on-4 is a pretty dangerous lk, Quenneville said. Fortunately, we had a quick little play at the net. We had an ordinary 5-on-4 and it was running out, and I still figured with 2 1/2 (minutes) or two and change, youd like that 6-on-4.Hossa was the player who came off the bench with about 35-to-40 seconds left in the four-minute high-sticking penalty to Vernon Fiddler, and it only tk about 10 seconds for him to score.Jonathan Toews sent the puck from the right circle through the crease and Richard Panik and Hossa swept their sticks at it simultaneously with Devils goaltender Keith Kinkaid on the other side of the net.It was a free lane at the far post and I put everything I had just to make sure I put it in the net, Hossa said. I know Richard put his stick there also, and we just shoveled everything into the net. It doesnt matter who got the goal as long as it was the tying goal.Artemi Panarin, who also scored for Chicago, tk a shot from the right circle on Anisimovs fifth goal of the season. Kinkaid, who made 26 saves, stopped the shot but he no chance on the rebound.The puck came to me in the right position, and I just put it in, Anisimov said.Crawford had kept the Blackhawks in the game in the first two periods, stopping 25 of 26 shots, including all 16 in the second period.Chicago outshot New Jersey 17-4 in the third period and overtime.PA Parenteau and John Mre scored for New Jersey, which was 3-0 at home. Kinkaid made 26 savess in his first start of the season.dddddddddddd.If you break this game down, we controlled the play, we played hard, dictated the play of the game, Devils coach John Hynes said. We played hard enough to earn a point, and didnt play smart enough to earn two points.Mre had given the Devils the lead early in the third period with a slam dunk in front.Taylor Hall did all the work on Mres first goal of the season. He carried the puck into the Blackhawks zone, skated into the right circle and sent a backhand pass toward the net. The puck hit off the skate of Devils forward Kyle Palmieri and went right to a wide-open Mre.Panarin, who hit a goalpost in the first period, tied the score 1-1 in the second period with a power-play goal just 13 seconds after Devils defenseman Damon Severson was called for hking.Patrick Kane found last years rkie of the year in the left circle and he beat Kinkaid with a shot to the top corner with Anisimov screening the goaltender.Parenteau had given New Jersey the lead with a power-play goal with 4:28 left in the first period. Crawford stopped defenseman Yohann Auvitus point shot, but the puck popped in the air, hit off Devils forward Devante Smith-Pelly and Parenteau swatted in the rebound for his third goal.Crawford was the difference in second period, stopping all 16 shots by New Jersey. His best were a snapping glove on a Hall power-play chance with New Jersey ahead 1-0 and point-blank rebound stop of Beau Bennett with the game tied 1-all.Game notes Blackhawks assistant coach Kevin Dineen turned 53. ... Nick Lappin, a Geneva, Illinois, native who grew up a Blackhawks fan, make his NHL debut for the Devils. ... The Devils were 2-0 against Chicago last season. ... Anisimov leads the Blackhawk with 10 points.UP NEXTBlackhawks: Host Los Angeles on Sunday night to start a three-game homestand.Devils: Host Tampa Bay on Saturday night to finish a four-game homestand. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 148 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen