ant see." Andrus scored on Sanchezs throwing error an

in Laberecke 05.06.2019 11:02
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

DALLAS -- North Texas (5-7, Conference USA) vs. Army (6-5, Independent), Dec. 27, nnLOCATION: DallasTOP PLAYERSNorth Texas: RB Jeffrey Wilson, 855 yards, 13 TDs rushing; 23 receptions for 201 yards.Army: LB Andrew King, 87 tackles (51 solo), 9 1/2 tackles for loss, four sacks.NOTABLENorth Texas: Improved from one win last season to 5-7 under first-year coach Seth Littrell. Since there werent enough bowl-eligible teams, the Mean Green were among the fill-in teams based on APR scores.Army: Two of Armys victories are against non-FBS teams, and the Black Knights are 1-5 against FBS teams since starting the season 3-0. They still have their annual game against Navy to play next Saturday in Baltimore.LAST TIMENorth Texas 35, Army 18, Oct. 22, 2016.BOWL HISTORYNorth Texas: Eighth bowl. Only other bowl since 2004 was in the Heart of Dallas Bowl three seasons ago when the Mean Green beat UNLV.Army: Sixth bowl, first since 2010, when the Black Knights beat SMU in the Armed Forces Bowl, which is also in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.---More AP college ftball: tball.ap.org" target="_blank">www.collegeftball.ap.org Swell Bottle Black . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as gd as they have been through the first half of the season. d-wholesale.html" target="_blank">Swell Wd Bottle Sale . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strtman. http://www.swellbottlesaleclearance.com/swell-water-bottle-marble-wholesale.html . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Swell Water Bottle Clearance . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still lking for his first win this year. He will lk to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Swell Bottle Sale Canada . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Anibal Sanchez was knocked out of the game early Saturday night, the second time in three games a Tigers starter hasnt made it out of the third against the Rangers. Elvis Andrus had a career-high five hits, Mitch Moreland homered and Texas roughed up Sanchez in the Rangers 7-2 victory over the Tigers. Sanchez (4-4) gave up a season-high six runs in 2 2-3 innings, his shortest start in almost two years. The right-hander yielded nine hits, walked two and struck out two as his ERA jumped from 2.05 to 2.77. Andrus ended Sanchezs night after 74 pitches with an RBI single that gave Texas a 6-2 lead. Tigers ace Justin Verlander gave up eight runs in 2 2-3 innings in Detroits 10-4 loss to the Rangers on Thursday night. "Sometimes you just dont have it and youre trying to do the best you could," Detroit catcher Alex Avila said. "When guys have been as consistent as (Sanchez) has or like Justin has, everybody gets really worried. But Im pretty confident hell have a pretty gd start his next time around." Detroit has lost seven of 11 games and dropped a game behind the Cleveland Indians in the AL Central. Torii Hunter snapped an 0-for-15 slide with an RBI double and he scored two batters later on Prince Fielders single, bringing the Tigers within 4-2 in the third. Sanchez was gone sn after that. Moreland led off the bottom of the third with his 10th homer and Andrus run-scoring hit made it 6-2 and forced Sanchez out of the game. Sanchez threw 32 pitches in each of the first two innings. This was his shortest start since going 1 2-3 innings Aug. 10, 2011 as a member of the Marlins. "Its a bad outing," Sanchez said. "I dont have an excuse. We have to give credit to the team, they swung well." Andrus scored three runs, had two RBIs and stole a pair of bases as he hit leadoff for the second straight game in place of ailing second baseman Ian Kinsler. Andrus was a home run shy of the cycle and finished off his 5-for-5 game with a single to right in the eighth. The Texas shortstop admitted that he was swinging for a homer in his last at-bat against reliiever Phil Coke.dddddddddddd "(Adrian) Beltre told me to take three hard swings," Andrus said. "Try to go yard. Thats what I did, but the pitch was down. But Im really happy with a base hit." Texas starter Justin Grimm (3-3) gave up two runs in 6 2-3 innings to snap a three-game losing streak. The rkie allowed seven hits and struck out two while throwing a career-high 105 pitches. After allowing two runs in the third, Grimm retired 12 of the final 14 batters he faced and left to a standing ovation. He credited a pep talk from manager Ron Washington after the third inning for his success Saturday. "Wash got me in the dugout and told me to trust my stuff," Grimm said. "He kind of tapped me in the face and caught me off guard. Just hearing that he had confidence in me meant a lot." Andrus singled on Sanchezs first pitch of the game, then stole second and advanced to third on Avilas throwing error. The Texas shortstop scored on Avilas passed ball. The Rangers extended their lead to 4-0 with three runs in the second. Andrus got the inning going with an RBI triple that tipped the end of Hunters glove in right. Hunter said that he lost the ball in the lights. "I went to where I thought it was going to be and it wasnt there," Hunter said. "You cant catch something you cant see." Andrus scored on Sanchezs throwing error and Lance Berkman capped the second inning with an RBI single. Berkmans RBI double scored Andrus, who led off the sixth with a double. NOTES: Texas RHP Colby Lewis (elbow) and C A.J. Pierzynski (strained right oblique muscle) will begin rehab assignments Monday for Double-A Frisco. Lewis was removed from his rehab stint earlier in the week with triceps tendinitis, but he threw on the field Saturday with no problems. . Detroit manager Jim Leyland said he expects OF Austin Jackson (strained right hamstring) to return from the disabled list when he is eligible May 27. . Kinsler missed his second straight game with bruised ribs, an injury that was aggravated after he was hit by a pitch from Verlander on Thursday night. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 429 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen