runs with career-long kickoff and punt returns. With B

in Spam Area!!! 28.05.2019 09:33
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles coach Doug Pederson says he is preparing as if offensive tackle Lane Johnson?is suspended.Johnson reportedly faces a 10-game ban for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing drugs.I have to anticipate theres a chance, Pederson said. Its smart on my part to have a plan B.Johnson was gone before reporters were allowed into the Eagles locker rm after Thursdays preseason victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Until it happens, we go full steam, Pederson said. At the same time, we know weve got to be smart about it to have people ready to go if it is upheld.Johnson played briefly in the Eagles 17-9 win, along with the rest of the first-team offense. He avoided questions about the reports that he faces a 10-game suspension.Pederson said the Eagles have plenty of bodies available to replace Johnson.Johnsons fellow offensive linemen were reluctant to talk about the situation, even though it could affect them.Dennis Kelly played right tackle with the Eagles second-team offense Thursday. He would be a candidate to replace Johnson if a suspension is handed down.Im used to uncertainty, Kelly said. Ive never been sure about playing since Ive been here.Kelly started 10 games as a rkie in 2012. Over the past three seasons, he started a total of five games, mostly at guard.I prefer playing tackle, Kelly said. I think Im better there.Kelly and Andrew Gardner received most of the playing time at tackle in Thursdays game. Kelly played right tackle while Gardner played on the left side. Each was called for a false start penalty. Both were on the field when Chase Daniel was sacked four times.I didnt think I played as well as I can play tonight, Gardner said. I had a couple of technique problems. Ill have to lk at the film to see what happened.Gardner, who won the starting right guard job last summer, missed most of the season with a ft injury. He is another candidate to play right tackle if Johnson is suspended.I cant really talk about another players situation, Gardner said. Nike Dunk High Mens .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Nike Dunk Wholesale China . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. http://www.nikedunkscheap.com/nike-dunk-sb-shoes.html .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Nike Dunk Sb China .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Nike Dunks Clearance . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. BOSTON -- Boston College wants its offense to be rted in its run game.The Eagles are hoping their efforts on the ground Saturday can be a step in re-establishing that identity.Quarterback Patrick Towles rushed for two touchdowns and added two more in the air as Boston College defeated Wagner 42-10.Jon Hilliman ran for two more touchdowns for the Eagles (2-2), who won their 25th straight game against a Ftball Championship Subdivision opponent.Wagner (2-1) wasnt rattled early, scoring on its second drive of the game to take an early 7-0 lead. But after the Seahawks pulled within 14-10 early in the second quarter, BC tk control, and scored the final 28 points of the game.Boston College coach Steve Addazio expressed discontent this week with his teams inability to run the ball consistently over its first three games, after being among the Atlantic Coast Conferences best rushing teams his first three seasons in Boston.BC had just 44 yards rushing in last weeks 49-0 loss at Virginia Tech, its fewest since 28 at N.C. State in 2015. The Eagles entered Saturday ranked second from last in the ACC in rushing at just 124.4 yards per game.They had 188 yards rushing at halftime against Wagner, and finished with 300 yards on the ground for the day.We wanted to emphasize running the ftball today and we did that, Addazio said.Towles said the success on the ground helped relax the entire offense.That was big for us, he said. Weve traditionally been a gd running ftball team here. It hasnt been to our standards the first few weeks of the season. I know thats one thing we really focused on this week.Towles day ended after three quarters. He was 9 of 16 for 157 yards passing and rushed seven times for 46 yards. Hilliman rushed 19 times for 83 yards, and Davon Jones also rushed 12 times for 90 yards.After giving up the early score, Boston Colleges defense tightened, holding to Seahawks to just 89 total yards in the first half, and minus 2 yards in the third quarter.The Eagles outgained Wagner 490-107 in total yards for the game.Wagner coach Jason Houghtaling said after some early stands, the Seahawks defense started to show fattigue as the game progressed.ddddddddddddThe longer they were on the field, the size of the offensive line, the physicality of the running backs, absolutely I think it wore down, he said.THE TAKEAWAYWAGNER: The Seahawks held their own early with a FBS opponent, which should give them a bst going into its conference schedule.BOSTON COLLEGE: The Eagles wanted to begin breathing life into what had been an anemic offense at times in their first three games. BC established the run early, and was able to get touchdowns in the red zone -- a positive with the meat of the ACC schedule still remaining. But penalties remain a concern. The Eagles had seven for 85 yards on Saturday, including a few that tk away big plays.KEY NUMBERSBOSTON COLLEGE: Improved to 25-1 all-time against FCS schls. For the first time this season the Eagles did not turn the ball over and did not cause a turnover.WAGNER: Saturday marked just the second time in the Seahawks six games against Ftball Bowl Subdivision schls that they have reached double digits. The only previous time was in a 56-16 loss to Rice in 2015.RETURN GAMEBCs Tyler Rouse was active on both kickoff and punt returns Saturday, setting up a pair of Eagles touchdown runs with career-long kickoff and punt returns. With BC trailing 7-0, he set up the Eagles in Wagner territory with a 44-yard kickoff return. Hilliman scored from 1-yard out five plays later. Then, in the third quarter, he broke lse for a 53-yard punt return to set up a 6-yard Hilliman touchdown run.INJURY REPORTWAGNER: Linebacker Randall May suffered a left leg injury late in the fourth quarter, but was able to walk off on his own power.UP NEXTWAGNER: The Seahawks return home next week to host Sacred Heart in its Northeast Conference opener.BOSTON COLLEGE: The Eagles continue their four-game home stand next week with a visit from Mid-American Conference Buffalo.---AP college ftball website: collegeftball.ap.org---Follow Kyle Hightower on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/khightower ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 37 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen